Chapter 24
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ahaha, how rude of me to not introduce myself properly. My name is Huana Tore. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” Huana said with a smile. “Anyway, I will be back to pick you up once you’re done with your meal. Enjoy yourselves you two lovebirds.” With that the lady left. Vice stared at her hips as she left, which swayed elegantly as if she were a model on the runway.

 

“What’s that you’re looking at, Vice?” Anne asked as she tapped the obsidian table they had just gotten to.

 

“Nothing,” Vice replied. Shortly afterward a female waitress came over and asked for their orders. Vice went with their Chef’s Special whilst Anne decided on the hamburger and steak with roast potato entree.

 

“Oh my, this smells amazing,” Anne said when her food reached the table. A long wooden board was placed by her, and a rump steak and rib-eye steak were sat on it, along with the roast potatoes and hamburger. Vice salivated at just the sight of her food and once its aroma reached his nose his stomach made a loud grumble.

 

Vice’s food consisted of a starter, main and desert which had all been brought to him in unison. Some baby back ribs and spicy wings sat on a wooden board, whilst a pasta which was sprinkled to the brim with lobster meat and truffles sat on a white plate. Lastly, Vice had a dessert of chocolate mousse.

 

“Wow, this is seriously amazing,” Vice said as he dug into his food. The burst of spicy flavor that came when he bit into the wings made him forget about all of his worries, and the stress from the previous days was released. The lobster meat was soft and laced with a garlic and buttery flavor, which mixed perfectly with the salty pasta.

 

“Oh did Paul send a message?” Anne asked as she stuffed her face with her hamburger.

 

“Shit, I forgot to check,” Vice said as he frantically wiped his fingers on a cloth before taking out the golden card from his spatial pouch. “Hmm, he said that he’s busy and can’t join us,” Vice mumbled as he listened to the message from the card.

 

“Nothing we can do about it,” Anne said and continued to gorge her food.

 

Vice stared at her in amazement. ‘How can such a small woman fit in so much into herself?’ he thought.

 

After relishing in the ambiance of the restaurant for a while, Vice paid the bill. It was an exorbitant amount of 20 gold pieces, however he paid it with a smile.

 

.…

 

Vice was stood in front of a brown door and shuffled nervously in the spot. He’d been taken up a couple of flights of stairs to where Huana resided.

 

Vice had already bid Anne farewell, and planned to meet back up with her later on. She’d agreed to sleep at Vice’s villa because he’d insisted that he would be able to protect both his mother and her.

 

‘What do you think she wants?’ Vice asked.

 

‘Who knows, maybe she’s going to sever your soul and have it for dinner. Or maybe she’ll offer you a night with her. Vixens like her are the most difficult to predict, write that down,’ Favian replied.

 

‘W- What really? Severing my soul? You’re joking, you must be because that isn’t funny at all,’ Vice thought.

 

‘Nah I’m being serious. Don’t worry you won’t have to worry about anybody stealing your soul as long as I’m here. I am indeed a pretty powerful being in the universe,’ Favian said.

 

‘Why am I not surprised that you’re so cocky?’

 

Before Favian could answer the question, the brown door swung open due to a strong gust of wind. Vice jumped back when the door almost hit him square in the face.

 

“Oh sorry about that, I forgot how strong my magic is. I haven’t used it in quite a while,” Huana said with a smile. She was sat on a large king sized bed with her legs crossed over another. She wore a black lace lingerie set, with  an almost completely see through nightdress covering her.

 

Vice stared at the woman for a bit before walking into the room. His nose was bombarded by a sweet floral perfume. The smell was refreshing despite its high concentration within the room. Each breath he took Vice enjoyed. “You said you wanted to talk,” he commented. As Vice scanned the room, he made out that there were multiple scented candles that had been lit. The room had a really comfy atmosphere to it, somewhere Vice would want to fall asleep  every night.

 

Huana got up from the bed and slowly walked toward Vice, causing him to  freeze to the spot. “Let’s just say I want to discuss some, very, very important things,” she said in a seductive tone.

 

Vice couldn’t help but notice her flawless and tanned skin, as well as the smooth curves that her body boasted. The woman moved ever closer to Vice until her breasts were touching him before saying, “I have some information that could be very useful to you, relating to your own heritage actually. If that doesn’t entice you, then I can even get you a VIP seat at the next yearly auction here in Restok.”

 

Huana’s lips were almost touching Vice’s. His heart thumped powerfully in his chest, and despite his mind telling him to move away, his body was trying to move closer to her. It took all of his willpower to keep his body rooted to the spot instead of lunging in for a kiss with the beautiful woman. Vice stared at her luscious lips, and with much difficulty said, “W- What do you want in return?”

 

Vice felt himself falling uncontrollably into the woman’s red eyes when a sudden purple energy wave burst forth from within him, snapping him out of his delirium.

 

‘You’re welcome… I’d love for you to have any woman on this planet, but she’s mine. I’ll come back to get you when I have my own body again darling,’ Favian said.

 

“How interesting, and surprising indeed. To think you could resist me at that age, Vice, I’m truly impressed. Anyway don’t get angry, we all have our own desires, and you just became one of mine. If you ever want to have the best night of your life, just give me a call,” she said as she picked up a platinum card from a nearby table. She then proceeded to imprint her arcana signature into Vice’s gold card. “I can promise you that it’d be a… unique night to say the least, and you won’t forget it no matter how long you will live for,” she whispered into Vice’s ear.

 

“Uhh, I- I’m going to have to pass for now. You said you could tell me about my heritage?” Vice asked as he distanced himself from Huana by a few meters.

 

“Hmm, since I didn’t get what I wanted… You know what? I’ll give you this instead of directly telling you. I think that evens it out,” Huana said and gave Vice a wink. She handed him a thick blue tome which was titled The Bringers of Sins.

 

“Thank you, I’ll repay you when I can,” Vice said before bowing down to his hips. He promptly left the room, and breathed out a sigh of relief once he’d gotten out of the restaurant. ‘That was too much… She’s probably like over 100 years old, and she wanted to…’ Vice thought.

 

‘You’re already about to turn seventeen, Vice, you’re more than ready to be a man. And age is just a number… If I told you how old I was, hahaha, you wouldn’t believe me one bit,’ Favian said.

 

Vice took out the golden card from his spatial pouch and stared at it for a while before pushing his arcana into it. “Hey, Anne, are you still awake?” he asked.

 

“Yeah, are you coming back now?” Anne replied. Her yellow eyes glared at Vice.

 

“Yeah. I’ll be back in about 20 minutes, sorry for the wait,” Vice said apologetically before cutting the call. He made his way through the dark streets of Restok as he hurried to get back to his villa.

 

‘I can’t wait to read this book,’ Vice thought with a smile. He had a newfound spring in his step as he made his way around. ‘I wonder what the contents of this book will tell me. Since this should be to do with my heritage, I should be finding out why I have these horns and why I don’t look much like a human.’

 

‘Ask that system of yours whether it can read the book for you and just transfer the knowledge directly to your brain. Mine always used to do that for me, saving me so much time,’ Favian said.

0