Flagstone Folks: ❤️❤️❤️Witty❤️❤️❤️
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

zGI9ERaQrXRTDUfuGQ5or28FmZU0EQuGyObFTIDBOwGP-asRdI2HR-KjX5n7Vu-8LiQHfYK7YfaJ7KwrCKAAzRXGZUhlFrSgyvGAOzD75ZSzILNOX5u6_qxfqj2jETnioX4R2twp97Q6dAs-6Se2ccf81jhobLZ6-thuyTnzKSreDZ8Jv_wXTA7Y8QtzJg

Name: Wit “❤️❤️❤️Witty❤️❤️❤️” Pumice.

Birthday: The Emerald’s mark on the Gragorion calendar, in relation to the 10th rotation of the Earth, 1960 A.C. (22 orbital periods of a planetary body old).

Occupation: Local Handyman EXTRA-Extraordinaire

Info: He’s a genius! He can fix anything! He’s talented! He’s ❤️handsome❤️~! He’s ❤️handsome❤️~! He’s ooooooh sooooo ❤️handsome❤️~! Especially when he takes off his shirt and flexes that tight six-pack of his, Nyo-ho-ho~❤️ (who’s writing this!?!?!?!?!).

If you look in his garage/workshop, you’ll find Witty always on the verge of something great! There’s a saying about how some “technology feels like it's several years ahead.” Well, Witty is several brains ahead!

Loves: Tinkering and fiddling around with gadgets and gizmos. Observing and studying the local wildlife. Designing high-performance weaponry, although most of it goes unused, seeing how a certain Fabby and a certain Patty are plenty satisfied with their corresponding club and stick. Helping his sick mother around the house.

REALLY LOVES: Organizing his minerals.

Secretly Loves: The way Fabby smiles while she sketches away the wildlife whenever they are out together researching in the reserves. Even though Fabby doesn’t always show him what she’s drawing, it still warms his heart that their passions intertwine like that. Witty definitely hasn’t shared that, though. He wouldn’t want it to sound weird. Perhaps he’ll be more open to sharing that after consulting the expert opinions of Adrian Stiffstone’s Men's Quarterly first…

Hates: Hate is a strong word, but he wishes Patty would appreciate mathematics and the sciences more.

Favorite Color: Fabby thinks it’s blue and therefore gifts him plenty of blue.

Actual Favorite Color: Amber (don’t tell Fabby).

Favorite Food: A well-balanced and well-sorted meal composed of steamed broccoli, asparagus, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, carrots, green beans, cauliflower, and a White Chocolate Mocha with Raspberry flavored syrup from Saurbucks.

1