Chapter1:World of Crime part 1/2
89 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In word of Kyanto

In country of Kanto

In city of Kant

There lives medium aristocratic family Named Nagase.

Ichinose Nagase come back to home.

"Your stepdad and her daughter are coming tomorrow so be kind." Nagisa Nagase said.

"We will see."Ichinose said before coming to her room.

In her room she take of her boots jins and t-shirt. Next she laid on bed before coming asleep.

Next day.

In morning Ichinose get up before coming dow on breakfast.

"Wore something before coming down, geez how many times I have to tell you that, you will also come down in futere so dad can see you whole?" Ichinose mom yelled at her daughter.

After eating breakfast she get up to her room.

She taken few cloths before coming down to bathroom.

After taking short shower she dressed qiuckly before coming back to her room.

After few hours of laying on bed and lissing to music ring rang.

Ichinose slowly maked pony tail out of her hair before coming down.

"We waited while, you sure are tired from long journey, come, come diner is ready."

Stepdad and stepsister come to table before eating. 

There was some conversation but Ichinose completly refused to be in one.

After eating she get up.

"Uh? What's wrong Ichinose-san?"Step dad asked.

"Don't worry she just is going to work."Mom said instead of Ichinose.

Ichinose just wore her boots and get out locking doors on key.

After some time she arrived at huge building.

She says something weird to guards before she goes in.

She goes forward until she can't she goes left then and stopped before third door on left side.

She knockes.

"Come." Adult voice says.

"Why you come?" Middle aged men asked.

"New issue was stated. Here is all info on topic, I done what I have so I will go see new tasks on  black district." Ichinose said before coming back to doors.

"Are you sure?" Men asked after looking at issue.

"Don't worry, also I will be as much outside as I can so you will have more changes."Ichinose said.

"Before you go, you should look at surrounding more."Men said.

"I refuse."Ichinose refused.

"What a troublesome disciple." Men scolded.

Ichinose exist and went to black district.

All the time in black district she wore mask.

She stopped at Farre Café.

She entered.

She sat on her usual place before ordering coffe.

After some time of waiting someone come with mask as well.

This person said. "This is target payment after success, all information regardless mission here." Person handled letter before going out of Café.

She looked at issue before exiting Café as well.

After some looking she found right allay.

She waited before target come.

It was woman in her twenties.

Ichinose rushed take knife of hands of woman before using it to stab with it her on her heart.

Woman died instantly.

Ichinose taken off her gloves before buying them.

She taken card and takes it to police.

After misson she went home.

After entering she heard question to her.

"Sis my friend saw woman silimar to you at black district in mask on Farre Café." Nagase-san said.

"Oh you mean FY she is pretty famous on black district but to think you have friend working in black district."Ichinose teased.

"..." Instantly she fall speechless.

"Take care of your new daughter."Ichinose said to mom before giving her a letter.

Mom scanned letter before saying."I see."

Ichinose taken her things to bag before going outside.

She went to blue district.

She taken kays and enter her new house.

 

She take her things and place them in different places within house.

On another day she get up make herself breakfast before going to school.

In class there were only girls since it's all girl school.

Even teachers are famele.

"We check atendence." Teacher start checking atendence Ichinose was so bored that she almost fall asleep.

"Ichinose Nagase." Teacher said.

"Here." Ichinose respond.

"Machina Nagase." Teacher continued 

"Here." She respond.

After lessons I was going to go out of class.

"Hey you heard, Ichinose scared another student."Some girl said.

"Yep, I know it she is scary right?"Other girl said.

"They should just kick her out."Girl said.

"They can't she is part of royality." Yet another girl enter conversation.

Ichinose wasn't interested in slightlest so she go out of class but someone stopped her soon after.

She looked and saw her sister holding her slave."What you want?"She asked.

"Don't this brother you?" Sister asked.

"No."Ichinose said.

"Why you go out of home?"Sister asked.

"You will know one day, but let me say that curiosity will kill you one day."She said before going to have her launch.

After school she goes to huge building the same where she handed issue over.

Again she said something weird to guards before coming in.

Her sister tried to enter as well but guards asked. "Password."

"Why I can't enter but my sister can?"Sister asked.

"All people working here don't have family, they have only servants, you don't belong here so you can't enter." Guard explained.

Meanwhile Ichinose was already in her master room.

"Why you come?"Master asked.

"Isuee number one hundred twenty five was made, with article I after successful misson is to be promoted to status of princess when it comes to be noble, information is to be publicly acknowledged."Ichinose explained.

"Hmhm. Come to party in two weeks if your sister will survive she will be there as well."Master said.

"Sure, also I completed misson number Three hundred fifty four, according to reward I have to next successor to throne."Ichinose reported.

"You got me. You will be next queen it's seems you won."Master suddenly said.

But Ichinose didn't look afazed just like she excepted that.

"We will continue to use each other for now. Also let me tell you now you shouldn't play agnist your own rulers or it will backfire."Ichinose warned.

"So you know about this as well. You completely destroyed me in my own game." Master was pleased.

2