BS: True love(R-18)
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This story may be shorter then usual chapter or longer. BS so bonus stories aren't cannon though SS so side stories are have fun. Also chapter contain sensitive material being sex between two girls.

Ichinose went to hear apartment in apartment she saw her true love Akame Muse.

Akame Muse is sister of Nagase but due to certain events she isn't introduced in series more about that in future cannon chapters.

"Ichinose welcome home."Akame smilled cheerfully.

Hearing that Ichinose smilled slightly.

"Would like to you take a bath?"Akame asked with smile on her face.

"Yes please, will you join."She agreed before asking seductively.

"I will warm bed first."She said.

Ichinose went and had quick bath before joing Akame.

"How was your day?"Akame asked.

"Nice."Ichinose respond.

"Ichinose."She whispered.

"Hmm?"Ichinose was slightly confused.

"Let's have our time this night."Akame asked.

"Sure."She agreed before taking her socks off.

Akame seeing it pulled roller blinds on window so nobady can spy on them.

Ichinose pulled Akame to her embernce.

Originally Akame wanted to fight off but realising Ichinose intentions she let it slide.

She kissed Akame and embrace her so hard that even though they both had their cloaths put on they still felt each other breasts.

"You are so soft."Ichinose commented before continuing."I'm envious a little."

"You are nothing to be envious yours are bigger after all."She respond looking at her own breasts and then her partner ones.

Ichinose didn't respond since she pulled her lover face before kissing her and trying to invade with her tongue.

Akame didn't let her at first but she give up after while and let herself enjoy kissing her lover.

Akame and Ichinose were moaning in each other mouths while they shared kiss with touching thiers tongues.

Ichinose guide her hand under Akame pants and started touching her pussy with her fingers occasionally inserting them in and out.

Akame feeling pleasure moaned instantly but Ichinose didn't let her off so easy, she kissed Akame while inserting her fingers in Akame pussy.

"Ichinose I am coming~Ah."She said it while moaning.

After while she come but Ichinose didn't let her have break as she slipped her pants off before moving her head downwards.

She licked and kissed her chest before moving to stomach and there she did the same feeling that Akame is wet enough she started licking her pussy and inserting her tongue in while occasionally kissing and swallowing nectar overflowing from Akame spot.

"Ah, Ah~"Akame were constantly moaning as she felt tongue invading her soft place.

"You know I longed to have us do it one day it seams dream comes true."Ichinose said taking quick break to take air.

They continue until late night when they collapsed on bed out of tiredness.

0