SS: Where lies does belong
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This Side Story was make for my friend who pissed me off so thank him/her for Side canon story nobody wanted

In OYR at Same Continent that Kanto country is there lives small adult girl called Gut.

She was always small in height being lower then most of eight grade of primary school(in some cases also called elementary school and in my education system there are eight grades there avarenge age of eight grade is 15)

She had few friends becouse she isn't too social as she had troubling past.

Either way she walked toward school when suddenly she received message she checked and was stunned 

"I'm breaking with you."

That what was said in the message she gotten from her boyfriend.

"Why he did so." She wondered aloud.

She walked past cross when suddenly she lost consciousness.

When she woke up her friend that always called her his best friend for some reason tide her up in chains.

He didn't look back as she waken up only get some knife out of his slave.

He turned to look into his friend and said. "Nobody will help you today."After that he stabbed blade into her left leg after some unknown time he pulled blade out.

"Why you are doing this Ger?"Girl asked but gotten no response.

Instead men called some nuber in a loud call

"I have this person."Men said.

But other side only shnered."So what she was never my friend in fact she had taken from me what i wanted."

After cuttuing the call,  he called all number of her friends besides one and all he called betreyed her as they never know her in the first place.

After that he said." Nobady will save you as for last person that is your best friend he cannot come as he is in hospital after atemped suiside and he left note where he said he only did it becouse of her and pain she given him. As for how he did it he fall under train but somewhat survived."

She realised men world are true all her friends abandoment her one even accused her.

Next day she was with no friends no protection and so in her school they all started talking about recent news of her being raped and all of them schnered much out of news they had.

And so nighmare begain.

Even teacher joined in and she had no person to help her.

But she never was strong minded and collapsed easily. Her mind was in utter mess and soon there were new news of young small adult girl being smached by train. 

0