Ch-28 Evidence
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ogres from the North?" Asked Ben, he wanted Bor to explain further.

"Yes, in our search we have found many traces of ogres. They are invading our area with their forces from the eastern area." Bor completed his sentence.

 

"Is that so? So...are those ogres now collaborating with that Goblin queen tribe?"

From the information provided by Bor, Ben could only come up with such a conclusion.

 

Hearing Ben's guess, Bor nodded.

"Yes, you are right. We have noticed that those ogres have not yet caused any trouble, they seem to be waiting and accumulating their forces inside the inner part of that Goblin tribe."

 

"This...how powerful are those ogres? Can our four forces defeat them together?" 

Ben now understood why these three tribal leaders were in such a hurry to gather forces to attack that tribe.

They were so anxious that they would even invite a complete stranger like Ben into their plan.

It was evident through their actions that they were very cautious of those Ogres.

 

Bor hesitated but still replied.

"In this whole forest, the ogre tribe is the strongest tribe. Every random member from there is already powerful enough to contend against our most powerful warriors. Their only disadvantage is their low population, otherwise they could have easily dominated the whole forest."

Hearing this information, Ben wasn't much shocked.

'As I expected'

In his previous world, ogres were said to be very powerful. They had gigantic bodies towering over most species in the world. If they weren't strong then who could be?

He was just confirming whether this world's Ogres shared similarities to his previous world's Ogres.

'It seems like completing my mission won't be as easy as I thought..but so what? I can simply absorb more urja and strengthen myself right? It doesn't matter whether I conquer this forest now or a bit later. As long as it is done before my mission's time limit everything is good.'

 

After conversing for some time, the two creatures left and started preparing for the upcoming war.

…..

 

Deep inside the forest, an army of creatures were slowly marching forward. This army of creatures consisted of Jackals, Frost wolves and Goblins.

Leading this army were two Hobgoblins, one male and the other female. Both looked very different from a usual hobgoblin.

Hobgoblins were similar to young adults in the Human race. They had a tall and slim build but these two Hobgoblins were very different.

One was muscular while the other was very volupscious and thicc. 

 

After walking for an hour, they had finally reached back to the place where Ben was previously lazing around.

A huge tree with long, large roots could be seen standing upright in this place.

 

Although they had reached the area, Bob and Job could not find Ben anywhere. This slightly worried the two of them.

'Job' turned her head to stare at Bob, worry was apparent on her face.

"Where did the boss go?"

Bob touched his chin and pouted. He seemed to be in some deep thought.

"He must have gone to hunt somewhere, let's wait here for a while. If he doesn't return by tonight, we will have to spread out and search for him."

 

"Alright then, let's rest for a while. I am tired after walking so long." Job replied with a yawn and sat down lazily like she doesn't have any care about the world.

While sitting, her chest moved up and down and the fat near her buttocks even squished like milk splashing when she sat down.

Although everyone saw it they acted as if nothing had happened. Even Bob was a bit embarrassed at seeing her carefree behaviour.

"Ah well.."

He was about to remind Job to be more careful with her actions, but he was suddenly interrupted by the sound of someone approaching them from ahead.

 

Shing!

 

Both of their eyes turned sharp, they quickly took out the iron swords that they had picked up on their journey, and vigilantly looked at the direction from where the sound was coming from.

 

Tak

Tak 

Tak

 

Faint footsteps echoed from that direction, the sounds kept getting closer and closer. All the creatures behind Bob and Job were prepared. They were ready to strike at any moment.

 

Shiiip

 

Few leaves and shrubs parted to reveal an orc with a robust body. The orc had the look of a veteran warrier who had undergone countless battles. This orc's upper body was naked, only his lower parts were covered by a long pant.

 

"Who are you?" Asked Bob with a bit of threat in his voice. He was a cautious person so even though he had a large army behind him, he didn't dare to underestimate some lone orc moving alone in this forest….but Job was different.

 

"What's with that proud look? Do you want to die? Come here and obediently tell us your identity, otherwise pray for your afterlife safety."

From her past experience with Pop, who had died under the hands of a human adventurer, she learned her own method to do things.

'If you have the strength then it is better to be aggressive to others so that they will not dare to take me as easy prey.'

This is the conclusion that she had ended up with to deal with her trauma from the death of Pop. Ben had also unknowingly helped in creating her current personality.

Job really looked up to Ben, his ways of doing things, his unrestrained behaviour, everything really inspired her to the core.

 

The bare-bodied orc after hearing Job's words simply snorted. Though he was annoyed he still introduced himself in a plain, rough voice.

"My name is Guke and I am one of the protectors of the Guro tribe. While you were gone, our lord had proposed a deal to your lord Ben, and invited him to our tribe. I was ordered by your lord to inform his subordinates of an upcoming war against a powerful tribe. He had asked for all of you to go towards the east direction, and find the goblin queen tribe before attacking it together by two days."

 

After saying many things, the Orc stopped speaking and breathed calmly.

Everyone was still digesting the information shared by the orc. Only after a few more seconds did Job open her mouth to ask something seriously.

"How can we trust you?"

 

The robust looking Orc knew that someone would ask this question, so he came prepared. He thought something for a while before opening his mouth.

"Are there creatures here with the names of Bob and Job? If so, please move a step ahead."

 

"Hm?"

Both Bob and Job became puzzled, they moved forward in response to the orc's words.

 

The orc raised his eyes "Oh, so it's you two...Your lord had just told me one word "Pop"

 

Hearing the word Pop, the two Hobgoblins standing before the robust looking Orc became a bit uncomfortable, though they were still able to confirm that their boss was currently living within an Orc tribe. He had even ordered for them to attack a tribe in the east direction. 

 

After calming himself, Bob nodded to show his approval of the evidence provided by the Orc.

"We believe you now. We will naturally follow our lord's orders...but we don't know which tribe we have to attack in the east direction."

 

"That is not a problem, I was sent here not just for sending a message but also to lead you towards the direction of that Goblin queen tribe."

 

Bob nodded, "That will be much appreciated, I hope we have a nice trip."

The orc agreed and came closer before sitting down with a relaxed expression.

 

After the confirmation of the evidence provided by the Orc, Job also became less wary of him so she sat down as well.

This time, the seductive view of her sitting down was seen by the Orc as well. He simply shook his head.

'One shouldn't fall for seduction and remain unperturbed in certain circumstances...sigh.'

 

Before coming here, the orc was informed of the abnormalities of these two hobgoblins so he wasn't that surprised after seeing the unique physical forms of these two.

….

 

Some hours passed, 

Many other subordinates such as Bolzark, Elkrad, the frost wolf that was slapped by Ben, an Orc and others finally returned one by one. This was the day for everyone to return back here.

 

Bob and Job patiently explained everything to them, and even told them about their new upcoming fight.

This announcement made all the leader type creatures very sad(with exception to the creatures that were acknowledged by the system), they had been attacking and fighting this whole damn time!, and now they have to attack a tribe again! That too the strongest Goblin tribe of this area? Can our lord not be so arrogant and unrestrained?

 

"Rest for tonight, tomorrow we will set off for the Goblin queen tribe." Said Bob, he didn't want anyone to be able to object so he quickly went away and laid down to sleep.

Job chuckled at his actions before laying down to sleep as well. Even her sleeping position exuded those sexy vibes, but not everyone had the time to pay attention to her especially at this situation. 

 

….

 

The next morning, everyone became prepared and started walking towards the direction pointed by the Orc.

This way, two days had passed. The goblins from the Goblin queen tribe were suddenly startled by the movements from a large number of creatures moving towards their direction.

 

Along the way, many other beasts and creatures fled out of fear after sensing the ground vibrations.

After so many years, for the first time the goblin queen tribe experienced what it was like to be attacked again.

 

 

 

0