Ch-21 You all have become my subordinate.
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After slapping the leader of the frost wolves to the ground, Ben turned his head to look at the surrounding situation.

There was complete silence…..

A crazy fight was suddenly stopped by one small beast standing in the corner of an area!

Everyone was staring at Ben. Most of them were still going through their shock.

 

Who is this beast?

How did he suddenly appear? And how is he so strong?

 

Seeing the absolute shock on everyone's faces, Ben didn't say anything. He simply went closer to the frost wolf, who was now acting like he had lost his consciousness.

After walking closer, Ben put his paw on the frost Wolf's body.

The frost Wolf's body shook but Ben directly suppressed him with his Urja pressure.

 

This was the first time that Ben had released his urja pressure to the outside world.

Many creatures felt the pressure and were suppressed. They didn't even have the guts to move!

The frost wolf that was pretending to be unconscious was now regretting his previous actions.

'I should have run away before. It was my pride that didn't let me think properly!'

Being intelligent and powerful, he also had some pride in him.

How could the frost wolf run away so easily when fighting with Bolzark, who had enough strength to tie with him?

He had to atleast have a sense of winning against Bolzark even if he couldn't defeat him properly.

Previously, he hadn't sensed this forceful magical pressure from Ben so he thought that Ben couldn't be so powerful as to stop him instantly with a slap…

 

Right now, the frost wolf was feeling something invading his body. He wanted to stop it but Ben was restricting him with his Magical pressure.

The frost wolf could only suffer in silence…

 

After a few seconds, Ben stopped and left the frost wolf alone.

Ben had already used his Mana corrosion ability on him so he couldn't run away now.

"You must be feeling it right? Yes, I have done something to your body. If you don't become my subordinate then you will die. Try to resist me if you can."

After saying this, Ben waited for the frost wolf to say something.

 

One minute...Two minute….three minutes, after a whole five minutes the frost wolf finally stood up and replied.

"I will obediently follow you my lord." There were some hesitations in his voice.

It seems like in these five minutes, the frost wolf had tried using many ways to get rid of the thing inside his body but that thing was too dodgy and sneaky.

That thing couldn't be found by him.

The frost wolf knew that the thing inside his body could take away his life at any moment!

 

"En, nice choice. Now, follow me."

After saying this, Ben started walking towards Bolzark, who was still raging madly but was being held back by all of his subordinates.

The frost wolves parted ways to make a pathway for Ben.

….

 

"Ahh! I will kill you little shits!"

Being pestered by Bob, Job and Elkrad including some of the frost wolves and jackals. Bolzark was irritated. He wasn't very conscious right now. His head was filled with anger.

Bolzark didn't even see Ben approaching.

Most of the frost wolves had stopped moving after seeing their leader get a beat down, they didn't have the motivation to fight anymore.

Only a few of them were still active and helping out Ben's subordinates to hold back Bolzark.

These few were wise enough to realise that their Boss had become Ben's follower.

Logically speaking, they should be his subordinates as well now.

If they could impress Ben right now, then wouldn't they have a good life later on?

….

 

After reaching close enough, Ben stopped walking.

"Everyone, stand back."

Hearing Ben's voice, everyone suddenly stopped and moved back, creating a space between him and Bolzark.

"Stop moving and calm down Bolzark."

Bolzark didn't listen, he angrily stomped his foot to crush Ben under his feet.

 

Dham!

 

A heavy sound was heard from below.

Everyone carefully looked for Ben. They found him standing upright with a majestic expression on his face.

Bolzark's foot was positioned slightly towards the left side of Ben. He had missed Ben due to an ethereal barrier surrounding him. The barrier was made out of urja.

 

After defending himself from the stomp, Ben gathered urja towards his left paw and disappeared from Bolzark's vision.

 

"Huh? Where are you!?"

Shouted Bolzark in rage but was instantly slapped to the back of his head by Ben.

 

Pak!

 

Nobody knew that Ben had appeared behind Bolzark and used his paw to slap him to the ground.

 

Dham!

 

A giant body of 3 metres fell down to the ground generating a heavy voice.

 

After Bolzark fell down, Ben moved closer to hit him again, and made him lose his consciousness.

After doing this, he used his Mana corrosion ability to invade Bolzark's body.

 

"Sigh..finally it ends."

 

Sighed Ben as he could relax a bit now.

While relaxing, he turned his body towards the frost wolves, orcs, and his other subordinates in the area.

"Every single one of you have become my subordinates. Rest for a while, we will go out and attack more tribes in the future. Follow me for prosperity otherwise receive death."

 

The remaining 40 or so leftover frost wolves including some others heard Ben's voice and stared at each other.

Some of them wanted to say something but Ben didn't let them. He simply turned around and began conversing with Bob and Job.

 

"You two have grown stronger. Nice nice."

"It is all because of you my lord."

"Yes Boss, without your help we would have died long ago."

 

Bob had started calling him lord, while Job still called him Boss, she could not get used to calling him lord yet.

During the battle, they had not fought with their full strength due to the absence of Ben. They were afraid of attracting attention from others till Ben showed himself.

With Ben, they would have the confidence to use their full power without any consequences.

It seems like Pop's death had given them some kind of mental trauma.

 

After conversing with the two, Ben turned towards Elkrad.

"You were very brave today, nice fight. Now, rest for a while."

"Yes my lord"

Replied Elkrad with a tweak voice, he was really tired after over exerting his body.

Now, all he needed was a proper rest.

 

"Rest Everyone! We will move towards our base after resting for some time."

After saying this, Ben moved towards the orcs, he swiftly killed the two orcs and left one alive.

 

"Become my subordinate or die. Which one do you choose?" Asked Ben, with a natural smile on his face.

Seeing his smile, the orc shivered. He could only accept the choice of becoming his subordinate.

What can he do? Everyone wanted to survive. He wanted to live too!

As for betraying the Guro tribe? Who cares? At least I am alive right?

 

The leader of the frost wolves was watching everything with a helpless expression.

From his attitude, he found that Ben was hard to deal with.

 

'What can I do to get ri

Announcement

d of that thing inside my body?'

 

 

 

(Author's thoughts: This chapter's a bit shorter than other chapters.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1