Guard of Hurting
504 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the blackest nights a grey shape was floating among the buildings, seemly passing through them. There was no sight of anyone walking, it was night after all, but even so, it would seem that a guard just so happens to pass through the same spot as the ghost will, at this exact moment. Suddenly, the guard stopped and collapsed on the cold, green, grass. Seconds turn to minutes, minutes turn to hours, yet the guard still has not moved from the spot. 

A ping resounded inside the guards head as his head moved up to see a window. 

[CONGRATULATIONS]

[For possessing your first body you have been rewarded with 100 bonus skill points]

 {Possession? Body? Skill points?} Questioning, the possessed guard moved his hand in front of him trying to push the ground to stand only for the weight of the body to recede to the gravity making him fall on the ground again. 

“Why did I fall?” With a grunt he asked expecting an answer only for none to be given as no one was around him to give one. As one more try was given to a flash with a memory happened to appear before his eyes as a woman was looking down on him, calling him by his name and pushing him down with her foot, to do more, to be more, to be better. As soon as the flash ended he fell to the ground again only for the ghost that possessed the body gain something from that experience. 

“I am dead… I was dead… I am not dead?” To prove that it, wasn’t in fact dead, it smashed the bodies hand in the ground forcefully, feeling the pain when all the bones smashed together making the hand useless. Even so, the  ghost didn’t feel much pain, no rather it felt pleasure, a strong pleasure. Such a strong pleasure in fact that the body orgasmed on the spot expelling the ghost from the body as the orgasm fallowed multiple after effects.

[New Evolutionary Path Unlocked: “Erotic Ghost”]

[New Trait Unlocked: “Masochistic”]

[Evolution Starting Now…]

Before the ghost could say anything about the strange new windows in front of her face the system already decided for her as she the world has faded to black. The last thing that she saw was the guards body still spasming around in the grass. 

—————————————————

Word has gone around the Academy as the guard was found in the morning. His body seems to lack some of his life force and his hand is not healing at the normal rate. There is no word around the place but the teaches and the guards have started to become more cautious as only one creature could do this. A succubus, and there are no students in the academy with these particular traits. None that they know but without any other possibility the guards have been asked to go into pairs while the students have been warned that a creature is stalking the perimeters of the Academy and none should walk in the night. 

The students started to ask questions about it but the teachers refused to answer and that has made some students to ignore the warning and walk around in the night looking for the creature. 

They hoped to find it but they didn’t think that it would find them.

—————————————————

How many words are considered good?
  • 400-500 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 600-800 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 900-1000 Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 1000+ Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Unlimited POWAH Votes: 18 72.0%
Total voters: 25
6