Chapter 1: The Mission
208 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two Years Later

Somewhere in South America

Base of the Ghost Unit

"Alright boys quiet down....we have a HIGH PRIORITY mission that needs our attention. Our intelligence team picked up on a LARGE ORDER of American made and Russian made weapons by a shell corporation disguised as a private security company....whats concerning is who owns this shell corporation....I'll call upon Ms. Q, our intelligence officer in charge of this mission to give further details."

After a small intro, Mr. C gave the floor to Ms. Q.

If your wondering why the unknown organization use letters or code names instead of actual names, is because of secrecy, their real identities are protected from the enemies and even from each other, which is the policy of the organization. Only the High Ups Like Mr. C knows their real Identities. 

A young gorgeous lady who could rival any models with looks and figure, walked up to take over.

"Thank you Mr. C....as you know, the shell company that bought a MASSIVE AMOUNT of weapons is owned by none other...." as Ms. Q pressed on the remote to display a photo of a middle age white male on the screen behind her.

".....than Mr. Gibson Corrie, a powerful scottish arms dealer involved in arming rebels, terrorist and evil regimes....Most of these weapons have ended up in the massacre of innocent people, such as the case in Mali, Rawanda, Syria and many other places....the other concerning fact is that the arms bought are of high grade weapons which I will not go into further details. The weapons bought is so MASSIVE that it could arm the entire U.S army. We suspect that he may have used other shell companies to purchase ammunition and military vechicles."

"So whats the mission?"

A handsome young man with a cold stoned face, was sitted close to Ms. Q looked at the screen before raising a question. This man is Rex AKA Master Chief.

"The mission is to Locate the weapons stash, collect intel and destroy it before they end up on the wrong hands."

"Have you got the location of the weapons?"

Another young man of asian looking, raised a question.

"Not really per say....we know the general location of the weapons but not the exact location. One of our agents on the field manage to put a tracking device on one of the weapons crate....we tracked it to the Amazonian forest before we lost signal. We suspect that there is a underground bunker or a cave in the forest somewhere within this grid square." Ms.Q said before displaying the map of the Amazonian forest on the screen.

"So what's our point of entry?"

A british guy with thick beard spoke in a deep voice.

"I will let Master Chief to come up with a battle plan for this mission." Ms. Q answered.

"Master Chief, the stand is yours."

"Alright...thank you Ms. Q and Mr. C for the mission briefing." Master Chief Rex spoke as he stood up and looked at the Amazon jungle on display.

"Since our objective is located in an isolated forest, we would need two inflatable boats to proceed from up north of the amazon river till we reach the nearest point of the objective in the river which is 5 grid squares away.....we will then proceed on foot and use the jungle as our cover till we locate our objective....we will have to establish an OP (Observation Post)  to determine the number of enemy combatants and technicals in and around the facility before proceeding further with the operation......any objections?"

Master Chief Rex looked at his men which consists of 7 pers (not including Rex), all from different countries with specialised capabilities. 

These men were selected by the organization, passed all requirements, to form a combat squad within the Ghost Unit.

"Actually, I don't have an objection....but a request." Ms. Q said as she raised her hand.

"What is it Ms.Q? Rex answered.

"I would like to take part in the mission."

"Request denied, Ms.Q"

Master Chief rejected her request straight away. 

"Mr. C, I need to go on this mission with team Bravo so I can collect more intel. I'm in charge of this mission, so it's my responsibility to collect data....Pleeeeease Mr. C." Begged Ms. Q

"You're in charge of intel while I'm in charge of the field work. Your presence will endanger the lives of my men. We don't like to baby sit desk jockey's like you." Master Chief Rex rebuke back.

"Hmmm......I will allow it for this mission. Ms. Q request is granted....Master Chief, I know of your concerns but I can vouch for Ms. Q. She is capable in taking care for herself, plus she needs alil bit of field work herself."

"Fine, as long as she does what I tell her to do, we'll be fine." Giving in, Master Chief Rex then continued his mission plan.

"We have about 22 hours before we proceed with the mission. Do your last minutes preparation before we meet here 4 hours before the allocated time. You are dismissed."

__________________________________

As always if there is any grammatical errors then feel free to comment so I can correct the mistakes.

9