Chapter 6: Just Getting Started
168 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 hour before the onslaught.


"Bravo One......wake up.....it's time." Tim who wasn't used to using names yet, approach Rex.

Rex who slept for a short while, slowly opened his eyes to see Tim beside him.

"I'm up.......remind me to change the time on my wrist watch.....what time is it now if you were to guess?" Rex said as he sat up looking at the wrong time displaying on his wrist watch.

"Well it's dusk, so probably around 6 pm." Tim answered.

"Alright, wake the others......I'm going to issue my next period of instructions" Rex said as he sat up.

Tim then proceeded to fullfill his task.

Rex began changing his time to the supposedly time, for the time being, until they get the accurate time of this planet.

After everyone were woken up, they all gathered around Rex.

"Before I start, I want to let everyone adjust your time to mine.....my time now is 6:10 pm in 30 seconds it will be 6:11 pm......"

Everyone began to adjust the time before the count down.

"In 3....2.....1, time now is 6:11 pm.....all adjusted?" Rex scanned the room to see them all nobbing their heads.

"Good.....now my next period of instructions will be, to gather intel..... Hugo and Kagi will stay and look after the base, you two will be our QRF (Quick Reaction Force) if anything goes wrong........ Hugo, use the drone to monitor any activities ahead of our advancement.....the rest will search this base for our mode of transport....dirt bikes are best...we will be travelling 19 miles of dense forest so hopefully we find some dirt bikes. I want to get there before 2000 hours.....now move." He ordered.

After everything was prepared, the rest of the team than gathered around Rex.

"Good this place is stocked with equipments....now the rest of us excluding our QRF, will advance towards the village. Qwen, you will be our liaison to talk to the villagers, so you will be coming with us. Try and find as much info if you can.... The rest of the team will establish security around the perimeter while she does her job.....any questions?" 

"Yeah, since we want information, we should bring them something to show good will." Qwen said after some thought.

"Take a bunch of golds as payment then." Rex said.

"If we were to pay them with gold, wouldn't it be risky for them, if they decide to travel to the nearest town, people will notice...." Qwen questioned. 

"First we do not know the currency or the value of gold and silver in this place. It could be just metal to them. Second, if your concerns are true, we just have to remind them to be discrete when carrying so much wealth." Rex interrupted.

"Fine..." Qwen said after finally giving in.

"One more thing......we will be using our old call signs for every mission, Qwen, you will be Bravo Nine.

"Now lets move." Rex ordered.

1 mile from the village

"Bravo team, lets stop here." Rex said in his comms.

They all stopped and got off their dirt bikes.

"Cover the bikes. Lets move on foot and stay frosty." 

After 10 minutes of moving tactically through the dense forest, Rex received comms from Hugo.

"Bravo One.......this is Four, I've got about two dozen heat signatures, potential hostiles converging towards the village fast.....possibly riding horses,....ETA 5 mikes, over."

"Four, this is One.....we'll double time to the village.....you keep watch over the village...... over."

"Will do, Bravo Four out."

After ending their comms, Rex and the rest quickly made their way towards the village.

By the time they reached the village, they heard screams,  saw houses burning, they saw barbarians slaughtering the villagers indiscriminately.

"All Bravo, lets move in and kill these fuckers"

Rex said as he walk out of the forest swaying his rifle to his side and taking out his combat knife, stealthily approaching a barbarian who had his back on him. 

The barbarian held a club in one hand and was about to club his victims.

Rex, like a panther sneaking up on his prey, quickly blocked the barbarian's mouth with one hand, while his other hand holding the knife, slit the barbarian's throat.

The other members of Bravo came out of the dark forest as they followed suit and eliminated the other barbarians with slits to their throats.

They moved fast and silent that the unsuspecting barbarians didn't take notice until their throats were slit.

Rex and the rest of Bravo team referred back to their suppressed rifles as they moved, pacing out in an extended line as they moved forward.

The villagers who were escaping saw this, were stunned. They were shocked and afraid to see another group of intruders. What shocked them the most was how fast these new intruders killed the barbarian's.

Ppaaaannng ppppppaaaaannng pppppaaaannnng

Bullets flew out hitting the barbarian's who were still looting and killing.

Some of their heads blew out from the bullet impact, splattering brains and bones on the walls of the the houses they were looting.

A barbarian who just came out of a house with his loot, saw what was happening, quickly ran towards the nearest Bravo member. He managed to get so close that Kim who was the nearest, didn't have time to shoot him.

Kim quickly used his rifle to block the sword that the barbarian swung at him, using the barbarian's momentum, Kim did a decisive takedown by pulling the barbarian's hand forward to which the scum lost his balance, somersaulting before laying on his back.

With a tap to the head and chest at point blank. Kim proceeded forward.

The takedown happened fast that it didn't take more than 5 seconds to eliminate the hostile.

Bravo team kept moving forward, killing very barbarians in sight.

The villagers were utterly dumbfounded.

Grogu, the leader of the barbarian's didn't suspect that his men were being slaughtered one by one outside, was busy raping a woman in her thirties from the village inside one of the huts.

He kept thrusting his long stick in his victim as his lips sucked the milk out of her breasts.

"Please just stop, let me goooo...." the woman begged.

"You must be a mother, ain't you.......I love milk, hahahahahah......don't worry, I'll eat the heart of your child after I'm done.....hehehehe." Grogu licking his lips said with an evil smile.

"NOoooooo..." the women shouted in horror.

Pppppaaaanng.....

Though the sound of the suppressed rifle rang out. Grogu who did not know what it is, continued his evil act. 

It was only until one of his men who was busy fucking and cutting one of the woman's beast that he was raping, fell backwards did Grogu took notice.

"Get up Draki.......hey Draki I say get up.....you're missing in on the fun."

After there were no response, Grogu moved away from the woman he was raping, to Draki's side kicking him to wake up.

"Draki did you hear me......I say get up..."

Still no response.

"Draki wake......" but he was interrupted.

"Draki won't answer ........because he's dead." A voice from behind Grogu said.

Feeling the chill down his spine, Grogu turned around to see a silhouette of a man in the dark standing at the door. He couldn't see his face.

"Who are you?.....How dare you interrupt me......Do you know who I am?.....I am the GREAT AND MIGHTY GROGU, LEADER OF THE GROGU CLAN." Grogu announced arrogantly. 

"Ma'am, can you carry the injured lady there outside, do not worry, my men will tend to her wounds and yours." Rex said ignoring Grogu.

"Thank...thank you mister." The woman whom Grogu raped, replied before taking the wounded lady which Draki raped and tortured, outside to be treated.

"Don't you Fucking ignore me you peasant. " roared Grogu.

"I can tell you that your clan is no more, they are all dead.......as for you, you will have to suffer far worse than death itself." Rex, the man whom Grogu was speaking to, approached.

"Impossible, how can you kill all my men.....who are you?"

Finally feeling fear for the first time, Grogu instinctively stepped back.

"Who I am, should not be your concern.......what I am going to  do to you, should be to your concern." Rex replied while slowly approached Grogu.

"FUCK YOU..." 

Taking out his sword, he quickly swung it towards Rex.

Rex who had many years training in Krav Maga, quickly dodge sideways.

"You know.....you should cover up your manhood, just incase an accident might occur." Rex smiled and said while wiping his military knife with a piece of cloth he found on the side.

"What do you mean?..." Grogu asked before feelng warm liquid falling down the side of his legs. He felt it with his fingers only to realise to was blood, he checked where it was coming from, only to find out that his dick was sliced off.

"ARRRRRRRRRGGGG......you sliced off my dick you fucking bastard...." Grogu shouted in pain, as he fell down on the ground in agony.

"I'm just getting started...." Rex said as he gave an evil smile while approaching his prey before him.

5