027
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the sailors were on deck enjoying the party, but of course there is always an exception.

Our beloved Castaway was working like crazy, going back and forth all over the ship to keep the mouths full of all the sailors.

"Boy, this octopus is badly cooked, go and prepare something else!!" Old Ron yelled at the young cabin boy in front of him.

"Come on Ron, don't be party water and ruin the atmosphere" Tomy said as he handed him a coconut with a bluish liquid inside.

Far from being upset, Ron took the coconut with a smile, as if he had found what he was looking for.

"Thank you…" Lucas said quietly to the lookout as he prepared to go back to the kitchen to get more food.

But before he could leave the lookout, he grabbed him by the shoulder and sat him on a box that he had nearby.

"Ha, ha, ha... We're all having fun, and you're working, why don't you rest a bit?" Said the lookout, pointing to Ricardo, "You see, the nobles know how to have a good time at a party"

Ricardo was sitting on a wooden box with a kind of tube put in his mouth, on the other side of the tube was a funnel being held by another sailor.

Then two muscular sailors approached with a barrel and began to fill the funnel with a green liquid.

"Swallow! Swallow! Swallow!" The breaths of the three sailors echoed through the ship as Ricardo tried to keep the liquor from spilling out of the funnel.

"They're going to screw up killing the poor thing" Tomy said with a smile as he looked at the picturesque scene

Lucas sat down, but he didn't really know what to do next, he just watched the lively atmosphere, feeling a little out of place.

"Didn't the priest of your church organize these kinds of parties?" Ron asked, looking at Lucas half out of place.

"Eh...mmm... No, the truth is I never saw him celebrating a party" Lucas said a little nervously

"Ha, ha, ha, what one has to find out... those good-hearted priests still exist in these seas, have a boy, try this thing" Ron commented as he passed him the coconut

Lucas took the coconut and half forced by the situation gave him a drink, the bluish liquid was quite oily, and he burned his throat a little when taking it.

* Cough * * Cough * "This thing is kind of strong" Lucas said as he coughed

"Ah!, but what a delicate flower those from the church are, the effect hits in a short time so get ready to see whales flying through the sky .... ha, ha, ha" Ron commented giving some laughter

Lucas looked at the coconut in his hand with some fear, cursing in his heart for not having asked what it was before drinking, but seeing the lively atmosphere and everyone drinking, he kept drinking so as not to be out of place.

"ha, ha, ha... well at least I hope that the priest of your church will allow you to visit the whores of the port" The Helmsman commented as he went down the stairs of the ship to join the party, having already finished observing the sky night.

1