021
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Week: 4 month: 15 lunar cycle: 9

Sadly this week we lost Adam, our cook at La Vieja Ana, the cause of death is still unknown.

The closest witnesses to the event are the two boys on our ship.

According to Luke's statement.

+ Adam proceeded to cut off his limbs while he cooked at the kitchen table.

+ For his part, Lucas was at one end of the kitchen performing his functions, causing him to not notice the anomalies in Adam

+ Although on one occasion he returned because he thought he heard a strange noise, when he turned around he assumed that the blood and the noises belonged to the fish and returned to his work.

+ Since the beginning of the noise and probably the incident, Adam did not utter a single word, although crying was heard throughout the process.

According to Richard's statement.

+ Adam proceeded to cut off his limbs while he cooked.

+ He doesn't seem to remember any unusual noise unlike Lucas and never saw Adam again.

+ He doesn't remember Adam speaking during the incident, but he does remember the crying.

------------------------ ------------------------

I can conclude that the two witnesses are saying the same thing, Adam managed to amputate both legs and his left hand and cut it into pieces without either of them realizing, which is absolutely abnormal.

Prior to the incident, both noted a change in attitude on Adam's part, from his classic optimistic personality to being sad and crying.

While Adam was normal, the boys were talking to him and performing their tasks normally, but when Adam became sad he stopped talking and proceeded to perform his task normally until the appearance of the different noises, it does not seem clear what triggered the change of attitude for none of the boys.

It is noteworthy that the three incidents of this trip are linked to the offense against Galion or start from that moment, and the fact that Adam's death is related to the other two incidents is undeniable....

------------------------ ------------------------

The response to the events in common between the three incidents is the appearance of personality changes in the victims and then lack of memory, death, or agony.

Unfortunately, my ineptitude as a captain was responsible for the fact that Adam's death was necessary for me to realize the seriousness of the problem.

In the first incident, blaspheming a God, Ron showed the change in attitude that the oath brought about.

In the second, the shipwreck, Ron again showed a change of attitude by making a joke

In the third incident, Cook's Death, Adam showed the change in attitude and killed himself.

Knowing the fact in common, I ended up finding two possible similar situations that did not cause any incident, although there may be others that have gone unnoticed.

The helmsman remembers Ron's change in attitude prior to Lucas's assignment as cabin boy, and I noticed a change in Tomy's attitude a week ago in the holds."

------------------------ ------------------------

1