022
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"

------------------------ ------------------------

+ 4 of these incidents occurred after Lucas arrived at the ship, 1 occurred before.

+ 3 of these incidents occurred when Lucas was in close contact with the victim.

+ 2 occurred when Lucas was away from the victim, and I was the one who noticed those two incidents.

------------------------ ------------------------

I doubt that Lucas is the cause of the problem or that he is a monster and is killing us all

The person who was in contact with Lucas the most during his entire stay was Ricardo, and he does not record any incidents.

The descriptions of the incidents fit more like a curse or the side effects of a relic.

+ Are we cursed? .....it may be that Galion cursed the ship.

+ Relic on board? .... We checked all of Lucas's belongings which were just his tattered clothes, just in case we threw them into the sea, but they didn't seem to be any kind of relic or cursed artifact.

------------------------ ------------------------

Be that as it may, Lucas and the incidents are connected.

And the possibility that Lucas is responsible for the incidents on board can't be ruled out, but for the time being, we have to keep an eye out for more personality changes on the ship and try to gather more clues on the matter."

When Wiliam finished writing down this week's incidents, he proceeded to head to the cellar for a bottle of wine to drown out his disgust at his cook's death.

On the way he was checking all his sailors, almost all of them were quite depressed by the death of his partner, but that did not prevent them from keeping their jobs working diligently.

Of course, this was achieved thanks to the fact that only the two boys saw the corpse and managed to suppress the abnormalities of death.

The personality changes were masked by the captain, now most sailors thought it was due to the large amount of time they spent on the ship without arriving at any port.

For the sailors, these changes in attitude only cause forgetfulness and Adam died of cardiac arrest while he was cooking... and that was better for everyone, according to the captain.

Wiliam knew that fear was man's worst enemy and even more so in a claustrophobic environment like a ship, where men have no place to run from their fears, and they have no choice but to face their fears or throw themselves into the sea looking for an assured death.

His experience showed him that in this cruel sea, if he didn't want mutiny or disobedience, he had to control sensitive information with an iron fist.

Although many sailors doubted the cause of death, especially Ron, who knew his friend Wiliam well enough to know that something was wrong, but old Wiliam did not care much about his doubts because deep down he understood that doubting and being sure are two different instances in the human mind.

Luckily the boys were easy to manipulate and kept their mouths shut for the rest of the week, William knew that the boys didn't talk about it for their own safety.

If the anomaly is revealed, both boys would be isolated from the rest of the crew for being in contact with a marine curse, and in the case of Lucas he would probably be killed or thrown off the deck by the sailors.

But he wanted to keep Lucas, he knew well how sea beasts that eat men behave, and he had never seen one that took so long to act.

For what, he firmly believed that they were cursed and that Lucas as a member of the church came to the ship to nullify the curse in a certain way.

But anyway he had to take action against Lucas, since in this sea there were no right paths, so it was better to take both.

The key was to keep Lucas, but restrict the potential danger if his hunch was false, that's why he used Ricardo as bait to see the castaway's behavior

At the moment it seemed that Ricardo had no incidents...

1