026
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, the night came, and the Party was about to begin.

Just as the lookout had predicted, the rain had stopped by sunset, so the captain had the deck decorated to prepare it to host a party.

Nor could it be said that it was a great decoration, as everything that was done on top of the ship was more improvised than anything else.

Several barrels and boxes were placed on the deck that served as tables and seats, then several oil lamps were placed around the boat to illuminate the deck.

When the red sun finally set on the horizon, the entire illuminated ship on the water was actually quite a picturesque sight.

The atmosphere was very cheerful, as the vast majority of sailors were quite happy not to have to deal with the storm anymore.

"I'm a little worried actually" Ron said with a smile on his face, "This time Wily put a couple of spirits from his personal cellar... ha ha ha"

The lookout drank carefully as if he hadn't appreciated a liquor that didn't taste like dirty water in a long time, while he happily commented

"It's not long before we reach the port.... we haven't had such a long trip for quite some time"

"Although the food tastes like shit" Ron commented with some bitterness, "He misses the fat man"

"Adam right now would be drinking from the barrel while he delights us by telling his bizarre anecdotes" Tomy commented with a smile on his face remembering his friend, "This party feels a little duller than normal without him "

"Ha, ha, ha... that's how cursed the sailors of this ocean are, when he was alive we didn't appreciate how much the fat man did for this ship" Said the captain who was listening to the conversation from the top of the ship

"But there is nothing we can do, sooner or later we are all claimed by the great whore of the sea"

After saying that the captain left, he did not have the mood to celebrate with his boys, he was more concerned about what the helmsman had just told him

"You're sure we got off track, right?" The captain asked, looking at the helmsman with some maps in his hands, looking at the stars in the sky with concern.

"I have no doubt that we deviated from the safe route..." murmured the helmsman concentrating on the sky "... the issue is how much we deviated..."

"The farther from the route, the more dangerous it is" said the captain looking at the stars reflected in the immensity of the ocean "I hope you don't ruin my party dear friend"

"We don't know if the clouds will return later, we must take advantage of this divine opportunity to correct the course..." Said the worried helmsman.

After a while the helmsman with a serious face on his full face, "but......"

I look at the captain's back watching the water and complete, "but the gods are on our side, and luckily we are not so far off"

"But don't trust Wily, we're still in unsafe waters" Said the helmsman still worried

"Ha, ha, ha... it always gets complicated, if this whore were so easy everyone would come to tame her" laughed the captain seeing the challenge ahead as he headed to his cabin

"Give me some strength, Adam," murmured the captain, closing the cabin door without first looking at how the sailors were having fun with him.

1