030
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several hours had passed since the party began, and it was about to end, most of the sailors were completely drunk

Many sailors began to go to their cabins, and some even fell asleep in the middle of the deck.

Half-drunk, Ricardo walked with staggering steps between vomiting and empty bottles, trying to make his way to the cabins covertly.

The last thing he wanted was to run into someone who sends him to clean up this mess before bed.

As he left he met Lucas who was quite lost in the middle of the deck, rubbing himself against some of the ship's planks as if trying to appreciate their texture and noises while he laughed and said meaningless words.

The first thing that came to his mind was to help him get out of that unfortunate state, but seeing him happy while he rubbed himself and thinking that he was almost always somewhat depressed, he understood that it was better to let him enjoy the drunkenness.

Time passed quite quickly and most of the sailors were already sleeping in their cabin, only those who were completely destroyed remained.

"Hey cabin boy stop rolling on the floor and help me get everyone to their cabins" Ron said to Lucas as he with clearly abnormal strength carried the sleeping captain and helmsman on each shoulder.

Lucas looked at Ron , as if trying to recognize who this grumpy old man was giving him orders.

Seeing that Lucas didn't react, Ron left the two men on the ground and went to the ends of the ship.

And grabbing a bucket with a rope he threw it overboard and picked up the bucket with ice water from the ocean

"To work boy!!" Ron yelled as he threw the cold water at Lucas.

"Yes... Yes" Lucas agreed, fresh out of his trance.

The first thing Lucas tried to do was look for Ricardo to get an extra hand, but no matter how hard he searched, he couldn't find him anywhere on the deck, so he was forced to take on all the work himself.

At first, he tried to follow Ron's method, carrying drunks on his shoulders, but however muscular he may have become after recovering from malnutrition, he couldn't carry a single sailor in his arms.

So after giving up, he decided to try the other method that Ron had shown him and by means of lurches of cold water, Lucas began to throw all the sailors on the deck until only he was left.

Already quite tired, Lucas cursed his luck and began to go downstairs to lie down to sleep in his net.

"So here was the bastard…" Lucas muttered as he came across young Ricardo sleeping in his net.

Although, as if karma existed, Ricardo's face had been filled with drawings and words by some bored sailor.

It was quite a long day, but finally Lucas was able to snuggle into his net and let the world of dreams amaze him again.

1