Chapter 15
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Endless forest, Adam's tent

Moans could be heard coming from the guest room of Adam's tent. One could see a dark-skinned, white-haired cat lady, head down, ass up, getting rammed from behind. Adam was lost in a trance, thrusting without care for his maid. 

While she kept cumming, he kept thrusting, one hand on her ass, the other holding her tail. Feeling himself reaching climax, he releases her tail, grabs her hips in a tight grip, bruising her, and gives one final thrust, filling the maid up. Done, he extricates himself from the maid with a pop. Looking down at the unconscious maid then at his still hard member, he grunts in dissatisfaction. 

He gets down from the bed, grabbing his robe on his way out of the room. 'I need to hire stronger servants. Hopefully, I can find some female knights willing to do so. Either that or I'll need multiple weaker partners to help relieve me.' 

It's been two weeks since Adam's first fight. He has fought many different beasts afterward, accumulating experience as well as taking care of his physical and mental issues, relating to his body's refining. Though he still gets horny after each fight. 

Elena, as well as previous records from his past world and Aurora as well, assure him that this is a normal physical reaction to adrenaline.

While reassuring, it's hard to gauge whether his libido has gone back to normal until he either leaves the forest and stops fighting or gets used to adrenaline-pumping situations. Regardless, he's satisfied with his progress. 

Tomorrow they will pack up to accomplish one of his objectives in coming to this part of the forest. According to the information available to him; there should be a council resource point not far from his current location. 

While the council heads (Ascendants) do not care for exploring the world of Aurora, they still need the resources present in it, along with out-world resources, for their organization. They would scan the world regularly, to check for any new points of interest or new mana-rich locations appearing. 

If they find any, they would check to see if it's a new resource, in which case they would take the appropriate steps to ensure proper care, ensuring its growth and harvest. 

They would set up a spire/avatar made of their thought-crystal or whatever they call it, to watch and protect the resource from outside threats. They do this to make sure that the resource is not harmed during harvest, allowing it to regrow over time.

Once a resource is ready to harvest, they send a notice to the council. Any magus able to travel to the resource point may pick some for personal consumption, free of charge. Otherwise, they can pay the council for said resource whenever available. Of course, you can only pick an appropriate amount, otherwise, you will be charged full price for any extra you've taken.

The reason they do so is to encourage magi to travel and explore. They're not grooming weaklings after all. Of course, it may sound easy, but most resources worthy of its name is often in dangerous places. The ones that are easy to access are cheap enough that traveling is not worth the effort, often left for weaker magi.

The resource point Adam is traveling to is in the middle of the list in terms of rarity and difficulty. It's a blood tree grove. The blood tree is a special but relatively common tree throughout the omniverse. It's a tree that grows blood fruits using the corpses of any creature it can get a hold of. 

While sinister-sounding. It is considered normal in most people, including Adam's, opinions. Soil, in general, is made of inorganic and organic substances, which translates to the bodies of various micro-organisms, amongst other things. To disregard the tree because it prefers bigger organisms is simply ignorance. 

While he understands different cultures have different ways to treat and respect their dead. In the grand scheme of things, benefits outweigh such traditions. If there is no problem with the corpse, they feed it to the blood-tree grove. 

There are many of such groves spread throughout the endless forest. The council feeds any corpses they get to them, harvesting the blood fruits they produce.

The blood fruits. According to Adam's logical deductions, act as a boosted version of stem cells. They provide whatever the body needs to heal itself. He doesn't know if blood fruits from different worlds provide different effects, but the ones on Aurora are used to heal.

One fruit from an appropriately aged blood tree could regrow a limb for a middle-tier knight. A middle-tier knight's body is very different from a regular human's body. That a single fruit could regenerate a limb for them proves its efficacy.

Adam doesn't need to personally travel to get the fruits. Given the amount produced each harvest, along with his status, he'd be able to get some as soon as they're available. He came to the forest to explore and gain experience fighting. The blood tree grove being a stop on his journey is simply out of convenience as well as curiosity. 

He hopes to use the blood fruits to finish the merging between the nano core and his heart. He wants to break through tier 4 faster. He will need a strong body if he wishes to merge with the life-metal from the emperor slime. He will only try the procedure once he reaches tier 7 knight at the very least.

According to his guesstimations, many things could potentially go wrong. There is no information about any magus using a slime as a bloodline, given its nature compared to a human's body. Of course, its lack of bloodline is another factor or the main one to be precise. 

Slimes aren't like regular beasts. The concept of bloodline does not apply to them and creatures similar to them. They are literally created out of thin air. Mana-rich 'thin air' to be precise, with a pinch of 'special circumstances' that happen way too often to be considered special. Yeah. They're everywhere. 

The point is, their existence does not depend on reproduction, even if they can split themselves to reproduce. So the concept of bloodline and genetics do not apply to them.

And while Adam detests the idea of using his body as the first for any kind of experiment; The benefits, if everything goes right, are simply too enticing to give up.

Stepping into his bedroom to sleep, he spots Ghost and Jag sleeping on his bed. With an amused shake of his head, he discards his robe and lays down, between both cubs. 

'Tomorrow we'll pack up and head to the resource point. I'm curious about the monkeys taking care of the grove. According to the information, the leader of the monkeys is a tier 8 monkey king. He has a deal with the council to take care of the groves in this region. He also provides them some of their specialty wine. In exchange, the council makes sure the magi don't infringe on their territory unless it's for a mission under the orders of the council heads. They're basically paying protection fees.' Adam internally rolls his eyes.

He knows why the ascendants allow tier 8 beasts to live on Aurora, even though there are no tier 8 magi. They serve as a defense line in case of a counter-invasion from worlds discovered by magi.

Since the ascendants advanced to tier 9, Aurora has only been targeting worlds touched by entropy. This cut off potential avenues of resources for the council. Their goal in traveling the various worlds is not war, but to plunder after all. War is just a consequence, not a goal. 

Aurora on the other hand prefers to consume infected worlds to grow instead of regular ones. It's also why the ascendants value the world of Aurora. For a world to seek entropy/disorder implies that it's at the very least an omniversal organism. 

It is only when one reaches the omniversal level or peak-tier existence; that they become aware of how the omniverse functions. While the ascendants are not omniversal level in power, they are when it comes to existence.

The omniverse converts entropy to negentropy to grow itself. The reaction, caused by such an act, creates more than its sum. It is why someone is considered peak-tier if they can self-produce their own energy, amongst other requirements. The ascendants fall in that category. 

The omniverse is used as a measurement. They will be considered omniversal existences, even if their power falls short. Power has no factor when considered, it is only a byproduct. It is harder to create than destroy after all. 

Entropy and anything living in it, on the other hand, seek the omniverse out of an instinctual desire for order/negentropy. This, in return, creates disorder/entropy out of anything touched by it in the omniverse. Creating an eternal cycle of corrupting, converting, and growing. 

To a lower-tiered organism, human or otherwise, entropy and anything related to it is seen or perceived as evil or malignant. It is only due to their low level of existence that they perceive it as such, unable to comprehend its existence. Their perception does not allow them to see its true nature, showing them their deepest fears or whatever they consider alien. The regular mind fears the unknown after all. This makes them automatically believe it is evil/repugnant when it is simply disorder given life and form. 

Anything born in the omniverse is by its nature and birth, order. When it meets an entropic being or anything touched by entropy, unless they are a high-level existence, they won't understand it and instinctively reject it. 

When something gets infected by entropy, they often become violent. That's a mix of the corrupted organism's inner instinct and fear coming out, as well as their own way of expressing entropy's desire for negentropy, seeking to corrupt and assimilate it. Entropy in itself is not violent or evil, it simply is. Seeking only order. 

Entropic beings are often the source of entropic encroachment. 

They only gain sentience once they manifest an avatar, in a world sufficiently corrupted or strong enough to handle them. Otherwise, they live by a mix of instinct and desire, expressing their nature while seeking the omniverse and whatever lives in it. 

Due to entropy corrupting the omniverse, beings born from entropy also represent some of the concepts assimilated, such as life, death, etc. Of course, said concepts also become a twisted and corrupted version of themselves. 

Aurora and any similar organism/world, on the other hand, can be considered the opposite of entropic beings. They assimilate entropy, turning it to negentropy. They are something of a wonder, to be studied by the peak-tier existences. 

Not only does it grow rapidly, relatively speaking, giving the potential of creating a massive resource-rich world for any group, but it also touches on how the omniverse functions. Even entropic beings would love to research it.

It is also rumored that the first undead was born from a twisted mix of the entropic concept of death and the negentropic concept of life. It then subsequently spread itself, successfully imprinting its existence in the omniverse. Ensuring its race's continued creation and existence in the omniverse. Nobody can confirm this though.

Of course, such things aren't known to anyone in the council (Other than the council heads), including Adam. All they know is that Aurora periodically opens portals to worlds that are infected and dying to consume. To magi, such places are perfect to conduct mass human experimentation, along with releasing any of their primal urges. Of course, no one mentions it, acting as if it doesn't happen.

The council heads, in response to Aurora changing, have provided any magi tier 5 and up a way to search and open portals to non-infected worlds. 

Granted, there are limitations imposed. But it still gives a chance for a magus to create his own network of resources. If they pay a certain percentage to the council, they will get the infrastructure, along with the manpower needed to 'maximize' (read plunder) resource collection. 

They don't worry about monopolization. If the magus wishes for more resources, he will eventually provide his own in exchange. And the council themselves have magi also working for them, providing new avenues of resources. 

Most resources discovered are useless for tier 6 or tier 7 magi. But for the others, including knights, they are still useful. And given they are the majority, such resources are still needed. Adam doesn't understand the greed of the council. They have more than they can consume, yet they continue to plunder. He guesses that it's probably due to them living such a lifestyle for longer than they can remember.

Some worlds are also considered duds. They have no valuable resources. Such worlds have their populations erased or displaced and then given to Aurora to devour. While Aurora looks for infected worlds, it will still devour anything it can get its 'hands' on. The magus providing such worlds get a small remuneration along with a pat on the back, encouraged to look for more worlds to plunder.

As for the beasts on Aurora, other than a line of defense, they also serve to prevent the regular population from spreading and consuming resources wantonly. While the council could stop them, it would create discontentment that would spread to others once they return to their worlds. While harmless, it is still an annoyance.

Instead, they have beasts attack cities regularly, giving the idea that anything outside the city walls is hostile to anyone but the strongest and bravest. Said strongest and bravest have no choice but to join the council and get in line or get the boot. All this is done to keep Aurora rich and allow it to keep on giving. The beasts also get the chance to devour enough people to strengthen themselves. A win-win for both parties.

While Adam agrees with the goal, he's unsure if it's the most efficient way. Despite that, he can't argue with the method. He knows how fast humans can spread and how fast they can consume resources and anything else they get their hands on, leaving nothing but destruction and pollution for future generations.

Thinking about tomorrow, he knows he won't be able to meet with the monkey king, but he hopes there's a monkey with enough intelligence to recognize his badge or a council representative. He wants to grab some wine from the monkeys to try. He heard their regular wine is great, but wine made with blood fruit is rumored to be even better. 

Alchemy is not advanced on Aurora despite the abundance of resources available. Before the tier 9s appeared, the world was still considered young. The furthest they developed themselves when it comes to alchemy is simply imitating what they see in other worlds, hoping it works. Of course, it doesn't, given each world has its own functional system. 

They still managed to create a few impressive things, like the bloodline holder for example, but not enough to make use of all the resources they have on their hands. It is also one of the reasons the council heads often target cultivation worlds, despite how strong some of them are. Once Aurora devours enough of them, their whole system, including alchemy, will be available for use in Aurora.

Slightly excited for tomorrow, Adam falls asleep expectant.

Next morning

Early morning, the group could be seen packing up. Packing up in this case means putting away their tents in their holding bags. Onyx was already flying up high, enjoying the sun while Tank was still sleeping on his floating bed. The cubs were crying out to the tired maid for food. 

Once ready, they started heading deeper in the forest, aiming for the blood trees grove. This time, they took their time walking, enjoying the sights. Every once in a while, some beast would stalk them then disappear or the ones lacking survival instinct would straight up attack them. This time Adam let David take care of them, having had enough fighting for a while. The beasts in this area were too strong for the cubs or Onyx to handle by themselves.

The forest at this time of the day was picturesque. The tall trees, with the sun's rays filtering through created a beautiful sight. Adam, while walking, was thinking of the near future. Fully expecting a breakthrough to tier 4 knight soon after reaching the grove. He was deciding whether he should go and meet Fay after, to get a meeting with her mother, one of the council heads, or wait until tier 7 then visit. 

He needed her mother to check on the seed of Yggdrasil, to see if Odin, the Allfather, played with it in any way. His plan with the seed was to use it to get in touch with the World Tree and hope to perform an exchange with it. 

He will also have to make a trade with the council, to get the ownership of an earth elemental or wood elemental plane. He wanted to use said plane as his part of the deal with Yggdrasil. In exchange, he wanted to see if it was possible to get a plane/dimensional seed from Yggdrasil. 

He doesn't yet have plans for the plane seed, but given its nature, he was sure he could find many uses for it. Thinking it over, he figured it would be better to wait until he was at least a magus before meeting Fay. 

While they didn't leave on bad terms, or any terms really, he doesn't know Fay well enough to guarantee there are no hard feelings between them. It would be wiser to meet a tier 7 psychic magus with a modicum of mental protection, which becoming a magus would provide.

Another thing he needed to think about was a suitable council mission to pick if he wanted his tier 7 bloodline holder. According to them, he can either pick a world with a company agent to hunt or find a valuable world and set up a forward base for the council to use as a springboard for invasion. A middle-tier cultivation world would be the target in this case. 

Adam would prefer the second mission. A company agent would be too dangerous for him to hunt, given they work for a Company with peak-tier existences at the helm. Whatever resources they can get would not be any worse than his. He'd rather pick a weaker opponent to fight, which in this case would be a middle-tier cultivation world.

While cultivation worlds at the same grade are typically stronger, a middle-tier one shouldn't be too difficult to take care of. Especially if it's one ruled by humans. There are always people ready to sell others for the right price. Adam is sure he could tempt some factions to help him set up a proper forward base for the council. He only needs to ensure his arrival is discreet.

He'll wait to reach tier 7 before completing the mission. He'll merge with the life-metal from the emperor slime before going. It will give him more strength and tools to use, ensuring his survival as well as the easy completion of the mission. 

While the council wants him to perform the mission for the tier 7 bloodline holder, that doesn't mean they won't give it to him before completion. There's no reason for him to default on its price, that would be plain stupid. Something they understand.

After a few hours of walking, they finally spot the spire erected by the council to protect the resource point. The spire itself was taller than the surrounding trees, by about half a length, giving anybody an easy landmark to guide themselves. 

As they reached the spires, they can feel gazes on them, originating from the surrounding trees. Adam can spot a few figures jumping from branch to branch. Locking his sight on a few, he confirms it's the monkeys in charge of the grove. Not minding their staring, the group continues heading for the spire under the monkey's gazes.

About an hour later, they arrive at the edge of the clearing where the spire was located. At the middle of the clearing, near the spire, was a log cabin. Waiting in front of the cabin was a council representative. While slightly surprised at his presence, expecting only monkeys, he soon understood the reason, once he got a better look at the man.

He looked like what a man would if he were a were-monkey. While he had human features, he was abnormally hairy wherever a monkey had hair. His fur, unlike the various shades of blond of the monkeys he saw earlier, was dark brown. 

If Adam guessed correctly, he was a bloodline magus, from the same bloodline as these monkeys. That probably played a role in him being chosen to stand guard in this region. 

As they approached the man, the magus greeted them "You guys are a bit early if you're here for the blood fruits. We only have some ripe produced from younger trees." 

Not minding the lack of greeting, Adam responded "I'm also here for some of the famed monkey wine I've heard so much about."

The man shook his head "The wine can only be obtained through the council channels. As for the blood fruits, you can either have your pick from the ones produced from younger trees or wait about a week or two for the older ones to be ready."

As Adam and his group reached the man, he pulled his special student badge " I think the council won't mind me taking a few vats worth"

The man seeing his badge was stunned for a second, before flying in rage, almost screeching like a monkey, after what he heard "A FEW VATS?!?!" 

Realizing how loud he was, he coughed in his hand a few times to gather himself "My apologies. I assume you're looking for the wine made by the monkey king. The quantities produced are only a few vats, so you won't be able to take them all, even with your status. The most you could take, without paying, would be one vat. As for the regular monkey wine, you can at most take five."

Adam, unaware of there being two types, did not show his ignorance and nodded as if he agreed "That was the plan. I should've been clearer. My apologies. As for the blood fruits, the young ones will be good enough. I will take two trees' worth. And what can you tell me about the wine, other than the taste? I assume there must be a reason for its popularity?"

The man looked at Adam oddly "While the taste is good, magi like it due to its ability to push one into a drunken trance, allowing them to resonate or understand the world more easily and enhancing their understanding of the elements temporarily. It is especially useful for earth magi. That is due to the monkey king himself being an earth element beast. It is still very useful for all others, just more for the former. Regular wine is as useful, just less powerful, requiring one to drink more to receive about half the benefits."

Adam nodded " I see. I should've read more into it. Either way, I'll take the fruits and the wine if you don't mind."

The man nodded "I was planning to visit the monkey king after the whole grove was ready for harvest, to send everything to the council at once, but I'll take you to the king now if you are in a rush." 

Adam thought to himself for a moment then shook his head "No rush. If you can point me to a secure place to enter seclusion, while the grove finishes maturing, I'll wait." 

The man nodded then pointed at the log cabin behind him "You can use my cabin, I rarely use it. I prefer to stay out with the monkeys, comes with the package." He gestures at his body.

"No problem. I'll be taking the fruits then."

The man called out to a few of the monkeys observing them. The monkeys, hearing the man, screeched in response and headed deeper into the grove. 

Adam asked him about the grove itself "Is there a higher tier tree in the grove and if there is, is it sentient?"

The man shook his head "There is a tier 7 at the center. Most of the trees deeper are actually a part of it. And while it is aware, it is not sentient per se. More like a small animal. It knows when it's time for food, not to attack its caretakers, etc. Had it not been under the care of the council, it would've probably peaked at tier 6 before being destroyed by the surrounding wildlife." 

Adam nodded thoughtfully. He's unsure if the man judged it to be tier 7 or the council heads did. He was still confused in regards to their lazy and confusing classification. He assumed it was similar to a tier 7 magus in strength, given it's the magi who are in charge of the council. If that's the case, it would be quite surprising. Its equivalent of a domain would probably be the trees surrounding it, the magus previously mentioned. 

While lost in thought, a monkey approached the group with a basket on its back. The man, seeing the monkey, takes the basket and waves it away. 

He hands the basket to Adam "There should be more or less two trees worth. Given the age of the trees, they're properly only effective for middle-tier knights, if consumed directly. Are you sure you don't want to wait for the older ones? They're more effective."

Adam shakes his head "No it's perfect for my needs. Thank you for the offer. I shall retire myself in your cabin then."

The man nods "No problem. I'll notify you when I'm ready to pick up the wine. It's not too far from here, only a few hours of running." 

Adam nods back "No problem, see you then." 

Entering the cabin, the group realizes it's not big enough for all of them to be comfortable. 

Adam remarks "Either way, we only needed a private place. We'll set up the tents inside the cabin. We can move the stuff around to make space. There should be enough place."

His companions nod back. Once the cabin got cleared, Elena and Adam took their tents out. After the tents got set up, Adam calls Elena over. "Elena, I need your opinion on a few things, come with me." Elena nods and follows him inside his tent.

Once inside, Adam starts "Elena, tell me, in case of heart injury, how many fruits do you recommend me eating?"

Elena hearing the question cocks an eyebrow "Honestly, none. Unless you are injured. These fruits, if one ingests them uninjured, or with a weak body, could have some potentially serious consequences. As for heart injury, it depends on the degree. But given the tier of your body, along with how high your base was before refining, I'd say three fruits should be good enough, given the tree they originated from was considered young." She answers back.

Adam nods thoughtfully. He asks another question "I know they are meant for healing, but would they help me breakthrough to tier 4?"

Elena shakes her head "No they would not. They would help after. To breakthrough, you have to put your muscles under extreme stress. This will damage your muscles, so the fruits will help heal them without leaving potential sequela. Why did you grab so many?"

Adam responds without thinking "I want to perform a few tests using them. Using older ones would be a waste. Their high efficiency won't give me a good baseline to judge their effects. The same goes for anything weaker if they even exist. At this strength, I can get results that will give me the necessary data to predict how stronger or weaker ones would react under any given situation. My goal is to see whether I can grow full bodies, with decent strength from scratch, using only some other body samples. Growing clone bodies with enhanced strength would be useful. The fruits' high-mana content would ensure the body's adequate strength, while its effects will ensure the growth of the body. Of course, it's all conjectures until I try. I might grab ones from older trees just for the sake of testing, I'll see later."

Elena, stunned for a moment, took a few moments before speaking "You crazy magi with your experiments. Why would you need additional bodies of yourself? Isn't your current one good enough?"

Adam shook his head "That's not the point. First of all, having extra bodies just in case is always good, whether for me or you. But even then, the whole point was to sell this to the council. I'm hoping to gain a few things in return. I'm sure such an idea, if it works, can get me quite a few valuable resources."

Elena shakes her head "You magi and your weird experiments."

Adam remarks "I'm surprised it hasn't been tried. I figured some crazy magus would've already tried something similar at some point in time."

Elena shrugs "They probably have. You'd be surprised what these magi would do under the name of experimentation. Granted, most of them only want a reason to give the council to squander resources, but quite a few, no matter how crazy, come up with some good ideas. I don't know if any has tried what you're looking to try though."

Adam shrugs in return "Whatever; I will try to breakthrough in the coming days. I will need your help to prepare. Take this time to think of anything I may need. I already have the inscribed bodysuit, used to increase my mass, to put my muscles under stress. Think over whatever else I may need. You've already gone through this after all."

Elena nods back "No problem boss. I'll see if I can think of anything. But a good sparring session with the bodysuit on, then meditating while increasing the bodysuits mass should be enough. It's what most knights do when they're ready. Your body is already at its full peak. Failures only occur when the knight's body is not at its peak, causing it to break down under muscular stress, bursting their heart, and killing them." 

She pauses, only to add on "I recommend a source of mana. We typically would use an inscribed room, increasing the mana density for you to use. While ambient mana is typically enough, it slows the process significantly, increasing the risk for any mishap."

Adam nods in agreement "I've already brought something to compensate. A few drops of liquid mana. It was quite expensive, despite the quantity the council had available."

Elena's eyes widened "Liquid mana?! You should be careful, it is very concentrated. You should dilute the drops in water. If it wasn't for your body already being strong before refining, I would recommend using one or two drops only." 

Adam agrees "I know, that was the plan. It should be enough. Go and rest. Let me know if you can think of anything else."

Elena gets up and waves at him "Got it, boss. I'll let you know if I can think of anything. I'm gonna go look for the magus for a spar, if you don't mind."

Adam waves her away "Sure, just don't annoy him. We still need him for the wine after all."

"Sure thing boss!" He hears her call out from the entrance. 

He shakes his head 'Crazy lady.' He looks at the basket of fruits 'Hopefully the fruits won't cause anything to go wrong. I should probably test their effects on skinny and chubby before I try on myself. Should I?.... Yeah, I should. I'll perform some experiments tomorrow.'

He heads to his office to take some notes about what test he should perform on the lackeys tomorrow. Humming a tune with a pep in his step. He hasn't performed any meaningful testing ever since he dissected the tier 3 and 4 knights. He's excited for tomorrow, even it is some minor experiments.

Outside the cabin, skinny and chubby shivered all of a sudden, unaware that their lives will be on the line tomorrow.

*********************

Author note: Heya peeps. Been a few days. Ngl, got hit with a dry spell the past few days. This chapter introduced some things I am proud of. Obviously, it might not mean much to y'all but to me, it felt good coming up with it as well as writing it. It being entropy and how it worked in the omniverse; as a corruptive fuel used by the omniverse for creation/expansion. I was quite proud of myself when I thought of it, even if it doesn't come into play soon or ever, who knows. Either way, I was happy with it. As for the entropic beings mentioned, all credit is given to HP Lovecraft. I had the Outer Gods in mind when I mentioned entropic beings. I feel like they fit the picture perfectly. Like how Shub-Niggurath is a twisted version of the concept of life, fertility, yadda yadda. Of course, if they ever do come into the picture, I will elaborate more on their roles and how/why they act/function as they do. Obviously, it will be my take on it, not Lovecraft's. While I will try to keep most things accurate, some things will be up to my interpretation, within logic of course. That is if logic can even be used for outer gods, lol. 

I also planned for Adam to skip the year-plus of waiting for his heart to be ready. Don't forget what I said previously. This is my first story and I am winging it. I still put thought into what I write, but inexperience will inevitably show here and there. I am missing quite a few aspects as I write. For example Alchemy, what type do I want or is already present? No clue. I just try to make sure there are no plot holes, only things left up to interpretation, ready for use whenever I figure things out or think of them. Anyways enough rambling, hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.

Leave comments, likes, reviews, etc.

Lazy, Out!

0