Chapter 6: Divine trials
50 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Divine trials

 

Hello, Mr. dairy I started writing this to you because I realize some of my memories have been disappearing…

 

…Now we’re finished writing my past let’s talk about what happened after 48hrs leaving the deserted village. We encounter some wolves but they’re not as strong, my body coordination is still not perfect so there are some I trip and Erifa has to save me as the other ones, I crafted some weapons for both my bodies a Cold wood Assegai spear() and a corrupted pacific yew bow(). I am planning “Rouh” to get in the front line and “Efil” in the rear and I pick some herbs on the way, this forest is full of abundant herbs. I grab so much that they thought “Efil” was Witch. They define Witches as someone who deals with potions and curses. 

 

Also, they're some weird items but I didn’t dare to eat them. And they’re some gems and crystal though I didn’t know what they did the only description is “materials” after eating so much that I started to feel bloated. Only when I find more valuable material or vomit to my other body basket backpack() or craft some tools to make space. Also and I estimated of the capacity of my stomach is more or less the same with a mountain backpack.

 

Also if you’re asking where’s did I get my paper() and charcoal() from wood. I crafted it in my stomach although they only rated it as 1-stars and it’s pretty decent… barely readable by only me. The sibling thought that I was crafting some spell scroll. Which skill in papers is valuable only crafted by high-level wizards. Even though I said it was not a spell scroll, Ydni still wanted to scam some nobles. And he got hit before by Erifa before he finished his idea.

 

1 week of traveling, we’re finally out of the forest but before we fully got out I saw something glowing in front of the Efil body. 

 

In the glowing blue screen

 

After completing the requirement and the Thunder god decided to give you divine trail 

 

[ Requirement:

 Speak less than 3 sentences in 7 days

 

 Reward:

 Divine Blessing

 

 Fail:

 Great curse

 

 Touch someone who you trust and know you we to participate in it ]

 

Can I choose my own body? I touch my own body then I feel my consciousness fading away, not again

 

Then I open my eyes. Then I only saw one perspective. I started to wonder if it was all a dream, disappointed. Then I feel the relaxing shallow water feeling around my body. 

 

“Are you disappointed? That you couldn’t cheat”


I hear a static radio voice

 

“Huh”

 

“Hello, I am thundergod”

 

Then an old man with eyes glowing with no pupil appears in front of me

 

“How I can see your body?”

 

Then I heard a hearty laugh

 

“Oh, this was the first question when you met a god. Interesting, this is not my body it's my saint Alexander’ form”

 

“I will not punish you for trying to cheat this time since my grandparents are fond of you”

 

“Grandparents?”

“Oh my yeah they don’t talk about their age but since age doesn’t really matter with gods but in terms of when I become a god. They have been a god for a long time compared to human’s grandparents”

 

I feel the longing emotion in Thunder god radio voice

 

“Oh yeah, let's play a game oh I meant a trial”

 

Then the entire aura the old man aura change in the instant 

 

“You will pass this trail by drawing in rock paper scissors, I will tell your other body they have to win or lose in rock paper scissors but they cannot draw so you fail by winning and losing. This trial of understanding of others into the trial of knowing yourself ”

 

Then a creepy radio voice asked

 

“Do you truly know yourself?”

3