Chapter 4: Let the Generic LitRPG EXP Grinding Arc Begin!
6k 21 133
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aria had to channel all of her previous knowledge of anime and games that featured characters using rapiers in order to actually use one herself. Almost every time, they were thin, relatively petite girls wearing tight armor or corsets that kept all of their assets tightly bound so that they wouldn’t be bouncing everywhere while running around since rapier users were also usually speed users.

And as Aria found out as soon as she tried to dash toward the slime with her rapier… her breasts bounced.

A lot.

After all, all she was wearing was what she gave herself back in that black room: panties and a white dress. She didn’t have a bra or anything like that to keep her breasts in place. Her dress, futanari goddess bless it, had to desperately struggle all on its own to try and keep her breasts covered.

But even slightly vigorous movement made that impossible. Just after a short dash toward the slime, not even making it halfway to the creature yet, her breasts bounced out from her dress.

“Now—now I know why women with big boobs always complained about them. Not to mention the back pain they’d get,” Aria said, tucking her breasts back behind her dress. “But at the same time… heh, this is kind of hot. Just knowing that they keep slipping out to expose themselves to everybody around makes me kind of horny… what if they slip out while I’m talking to somebody and don’t even realize it? Ah… I wish I got to watch while I walk or run. I’ll have to get a clone of myself sometime just so I can watch myself walk. And then fuck it. Maybe I could make enough clones to gangbang myself… and my harem.”

Aria noticed that her cock was starting to grow again, so she shook her head to try and get those perverted fantasies out of mind. Sure, it was fun to think of perverted fantasies, but she needed to level up! She needed to farm experience! Unless she could find a way to level up via sex, that meant she needed to actually fight monsters.

“Wait… what if I can turn the slime into living armor? Heh, heh… living armor that is always doing lewd things to me while also protecting me. And then my living armor can turn into a waifu. Living slime armor waifu. That’d be—wait! I’m getting horny again! Stop it, Aria! Have some self-control, as boring as that is!”

Once more, she shook her head and forced herself to focus on the slime. She probably barely had any time left for her quill’s rapier transformation, so she charged forward, her breasts once more almost immediately slipping out from her dress, and thrust her rapier right into the middle of the slime’s body!

~Dealt 14 damage to Blue Slime!~

“Alright, way better than punching or kicking things, and I guess it’s like a game where it doesn’t matter if it’s a slime! Damage is dam—ah.”

Her rapier turned back into a quill.

While standing there looking like a deer in the headlights as she held a book and quill over the slime, the slime thrust itself upward and slammed into her face!

~Received 6 damage from Blue Slime!~

The problem didn’t stop there. Instead of fall off of her, the slime began to surround her head with its slimy body which prevented her from breathing.

It… was kind of hot—being suffocated by a slime. Unfortunately, though, the slime didn’t do anything fun like thrust a slimy tentacle down her throat. It was just trying to suffocate her like by holding a pillow against her face with its slime being the pillow.

And because Aria didn’t want to suffocate to death, she gripped her tome with both hands and slammed it into her face! Well, she slammed it into the slime that was covering up her face. She barely felt anything, thankfully, but the slime most certainly did as it dropped from her body.

~Dealt 14 damage to Blue Slime!~

After coughing and taking a heavy breath, Aria lifted her book up above her head before slamming it down with all of her strength on top of the slime!

~Dealt 14 damage to Blue Slime!~

Chunks of slime went flying in every direction from underneath the book. In a perfect world, every single one of those slimes would have become their own slime, grown larger, and ganged up on her in lewd ways. Instead, the slime was just—well, dead.

With a satisfied huff, Aria stood up straight and placed her tome back on her side before covering her breasts back up once again. “If I ever get a slime waifu in the future, I’m throatfucking her to show you slimes how to properly suffocate somebody. Hmph. If you’re going to choke a lady, at least do it properly.”

With her first monster slain, an extra long window popped up for her to read over.

~Blue Slime Slain!

Experience Acquired: 5

Total Experience: 5 / 25~

~Achievement Unlocked!

First Blood

Acquired by slaying your very first opponent!

Reward: 2 Stat Points~

~Achievement Unlocked!

Monster Fucker

Acquired by having sex with a monster!

Reward: 2 Stat Points~

~Achievement Unlocked!

Monster Dominatrix

Acquired by fucking a monster into submission!

Reward: Monster Dominatrix (Title), 5 Stat Points~

~Title Acquired!

Monster Dominatrix

Having this Title selected as your Primary Title will increase the pleasure you and your partner(s) feel when having sex with monsters while you are in the dominant role.~

“Huh… even though it’s more like the monster dominated itself using me, I guess that works? Well, I won’t turn down free rewa—wait, there’s more?!”

Surely enough, there were more. As soon as Aria finished looking through the first window of rewards, another window popped up with even more to catch up on everything since first encountering the plant monster.

~Achievement Unlocked!

A Good Time

Acquired by orgasming five times within a single session of sex.

Reward: 2 Stat Points.~

~Achievement Unlocked!

A Really Good Time

Acquired by orgasming ten times within a single session of sex.~

Reward: 5 Stat Points.~

~Achievement Unlocked!

An Extremely Good Time

Acquired by orgasming twenty-five times within a single session of sex.

Reward: 10 Stat Points.~

~Achievement Unlocked!

An Impossibly Good Time

Acquired by orgasming fifty times within a single session of sex.

Reward: 15 Stat Points.~

“If there’s an achievement for cumming fifty times… what about a hundred? Two hundred? Five hundred? A thousand?” Aria drooled just thinking about it. “Heh, heh… I could get a harem of monster girls and have them make me cum for days straight to see just how high those achievements can go. Wait. If there’s an achievement for cumming, there’s probably an achievement for making somebody else cum a bunch. Now that I think about it… Raffy did only cum once. I wonder… tonight, maybe I can’t turn Raffy into a monster girl yet, but I might be able to give her an onahole tentacle that can cum just from milking my dick.”

Aria looked over at Raffy with a perverted, borderline creepy, grin on her face that completely contrasted against her mature, womanly appearance.

Then she noticed that there was a glowing, grey orb that didn’t quite look solid yet maintained a round shape sitting on the ground where the slime was killed.

There was only one thing that could be as far as she was concerned.

Aria reached down to touch the orb and received another window.

~Blue Slime Corpse

Loot: Goopy Slime (Blue) [Common]~

“Figured it would be something like that,” Aria said before reaching forward to touch the icon, which looked like… well, a clump of goopy, blue slime, and then she heard a sound effect as the grey orb disappeared from in front of her. “I guess it was added to my inventory? I’ll have to figure out how that works later. For now… I’ve got a bunch of stat points to spend, right? And if I can get a bunch of stat points by farming achievements, maybe I should try doing a bunch of random things to get as many achievements as I can. If I do that, I might be able to pump up my MP faster than by leveling, and that means a cute tentacle plant monster girl even sooner. Alright! Raffy, let’s move out! We’ve got more monsters to grind and more random things to do for achievements!”

Aria looked over to Raffy.

“Wait, can you even move? I… didn’t really consider that you’re a plant. Plants usually can’t move.”

Raffy wiggled some of its tentacles into the air before “standing” up using an assortment of thick, root-like tendrils underneath its flower. However… as soon as it stood, it caused all of that overflowing cum within to slosh around which destroyed its balance and caused Raffy to fall back down.

“I… guess we might have to wait until you’re not so full. I would say to just tilt yourself over to spill the cum out, but that’s my special futanari goddess cum, so no wasting it! You just sit there and I’ll go explore close by. Got it?”

Raffy waved a tentacle around again before relaxing its tentacles by draping them over the side of its flower. The plant might not have gotten to orgasm anywhere near as much as Aria did, but it was perfectly content sitting there with a “mouth” overflowing with her seed.

We didn't quite make 300 readers within 24 hours, but still got it within like 26 hours! That still makes this the fastest growing story I've ever posted on either Royal Road or Scribble Hub across any of my accounts xD. And looking at referrals, most people are coming from searching for the futa tag, then GB and GL are tied. Smut and LitRPG tags are way at the bottom for how people are finding the story, to my surprise!

Anyways, while I've got you here, I'll go ahead and say that while the start of the story is very much lewd and silly, I also plan on having some more serious moments and proper action later on. The go-to example I keep on thinking of is Gintama, where it has a majority of silly, fun, lighthearted chapters (but lewd in this case), and then also has arcs that are 100% serious and emotional. That's what I want to do with this. But that's for the future. For now, we've got plenty of lewd things to do and a harem to build!

133