Chapter 1: Another World
1.5k 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mt Colubo

The sun just starting to rise but in the depth of this mountain, a young man can be seen training. His body full of sweat showing how intense his training really is. He is Narmi Amsi. His build looks average but if you loom closely, you will notice he has well-toned muscle. With slightly good looking face, if he walks in public, 6 out of 10 girls will fawn over him.

[Congratulations you have completed the daily quest. EXP+500, Bonus Point +20, Trade Point +1000]

[Congratulations you have leveled up. You are now level 10. All Stats +10]

Huff Huff~~

' It's been about a month since I got here. Luckily I got this system helping if not I am doomed since I am not strong enough to live in this world. Now it's time to check my status.'

"OPEN STATUS"

Name: Narmi Amsi

Age: 15 years old

Occupation: None

Level: 10(EXP:0/4500)

Stats:

 -Strength: 150

 - Agility: 150

 - Stamina: 200

 -Intelligence: 150

 - Perception: 150

 - Willpower: 400

 - Luck: 100

Bonus Point: 20

Trade Point: 10000

Abilities: 

Devil Fruit: 

-Yami Yami No Mi (All weakness removed. Fruit power enhanced)

Haki: None

'Wow my status looks ridiculous. Huh but all of this is thanks to this King system for helping me. I need to get stronger so that I can sail out to the sea. It is 5 years away from when Luffy set sail so I need to sail out fast'

Narmi raise his head to look the sun that had just rise from the horizon and can't help but exclaimed. How beautiful. He woke up from his sitting position and did some stretching before going for a hunt in the mountain for breakfast. 

30 minutes later

Narmi start walking away while holding a boar on his shoulder. He lived in an old shack outskirt the mountain with an old man. This old man helped him when he came to this world

"Hey old man, I brought a boar for breakfast. I'm going to dismantle it and then you can cook for breakfast okay?" Narmi shouted

"Ohh sure. I'm going to prepare for cooking" the old man replied.

" Hey old man, where can I build a ship?"he asked. "If I'm not mistaken, there is a shipwright in Foosha Village. His name is Rasa. Why you want to build a ship? Do you want to be a pirate?"

"Yeah, I am going to become a king. King of pirates. I'm going to surpass Gol D. Roger" Narmi claimed. "So, you are going to leave this old man here? But do you have money to build a ship?" The old main asked with a sorrowful face.

"Yeah, I'm sorry old man because I want to see the world. About the money, how can I make easy cash?" " You can try to hunt a pirates around this area. I'm sure some of them had bounty on them. Well, with your strength I'm sure you will manage."

"Is it? Okay I will try to hunt them tomorrow. Thanks for the info" Narmi said gratefully

"Haha, it's okay. This way you can get money and build a ship, while we can reduce those good-for-nothing pirates."

15