Chapter 5: Preparing for Travel 2
968 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sunrise 

Bear Inn, Goa Kingdom

In a room, Narmi can be seen doing some intense training by himself.

[ Congratulations you have completed the daily quest. EXP+500, Bonus Point +20, Trade Point +1000 ]

Huff Huff Huff~~

'Finally done today's daily quest. I need to get a move on to Foosha Village.' A hint of excitement can be seen on his face. ' I will start my journey to become the Strongest King. What Marine! What Yonko! I will beat their asses! Hehe'

Narmi then went to the inn's bathroom to take a bath and after that, he went to the dining room to have his breakfast of the day.

Sound of clamoring between citizens can be heard from the dining room. 'What is with this disturbance in the morning? Can't they let someone have their peace?'

Bam ( Sound of the door got kicked)

"WHO IS THE ONE WHO KILLED JACK AND HARRY COME HERE TO ME!" shouted the pirate. 'Huh, it's just a stupid pirate. Did they think they are strong to challenge me? This ant I can just flick my finger to kill him'

"COME OUT HERE TO THIS DADDY! I WILL COUNT TO THREE IF NOT I'M GOING TO RAZE THIS INN TO THE GROUND!"

ONE

TWO

THR.... arghh

" Shut up you stupid pirate. On what authority do you think for you to make a commotion in this early morning? You want to find Jack and Harry killer? That's me. You got a problem?"

The pirate struggle to stand up while holding his stomach. " You.... dare to..... kick me?.... I am.....Scar Walker-sama crewmates. He is looking for you"

Narmi's ears perked up with interest. ' I thought my hunt is enough. Apparently, a bunny came to deliver himself to me'

"Said to him to come here to this king. I don't got any business to went to him. If he have a business with me, come here. Now scram before I broke you already fragile neck."

The pirate run off quickly leaving the inn with tail behind his legs. 'Huh, once a dog, always a dog. Dare to boast in front of this king.'

Narmi then turn around and went into the inn to pack for his return to Foosha Village. 

——————————————————

"That brat dare to underestimate this father! Did he think he killed Jack and Harry, he can trample on this father?!! Quick bring our crew to him. I'm going to slaughter him in front of all people."

""""""""Aye, Captain""""""""

——————————————————

Narmi went to the inn counter to checkout from the inn. When he went out, there is a man with scars across his face with a few dozens pirates surrounding the inn entrance.

"Finally you are out kid. You dare to underestimate this father eh. You ask me to came here so here I am. Come I will give you a painless death" Walker said. "Scarface, did you think you are strong? Your face is only worthy under this king's foot. Come, let me trample you to death"

Enraged by Narmi's statement, Walker charge to him and pull out his punch. Narmi's use Observation Haki, dodge to the side while make an axe kick. His feet pounce on Walker's face ruthlessly until bloods flow from his nose and mouth.

Shiing (SFX of sword unsheathing)

"Goodbye, Scarface Walker" he said while smiling in disdain. This ant isn't worth my time to fight. I need to head to Grand Line faster so I can fight with strong character such as Shanks, Whitebeard, The Three Admirals. Thinking about that, his blood is boiling. Narmi quickly slice the neck to bring the head for his bounty.

[ You have killed Scar Walker. EXP +1000 ]

He then threw his sight around him. The pirates trembled in fear and terror, seeing how he one shot their captains. They didn't dare to attack him for fear their life will immediately leave their body. The scene is exactly like at the bar.

For countless times, this reminds Narmi this world is real. This world is where the strong is respected and feared by the weak. This is strong eat weak world. If he want to protect himself and his loved ones, he need to become stronger. Strong until no one in this world can rivalled him.

He then walked away from there straight to the Navy Branch Base to claim the bounty

3 hours later

After getting Scar Walker bounty, Narmi ran as fast as he could from Goa Kingdom to Foosha Village. He couldn't hold his excitement to build his own ship. He need to find Old Man Rasa to ask him to build a ship for his voyage.

After he reached the village, he went to a stroll around the village asking where did the Old Man Rasa's house. The villagers told him his house is by the beach because he liked watching ships passing by. Narmi went to the house and knocked the door.

Knock Knock Knock

"Hey Old Man Rasa. I am Narmi. I want to ask for your help to build a ship. The fee for the shipbuilding is ready"

"Oohh I'm coming, I'm coming. Wait for a bit." Narmi stand by and watched the ocean for a bit while waiting for the old man to come out. 'This sea I'm going to conquer them'

Kreeeeekk (SFX for door opening)

"Young man, may I know what kind of ship you want to build?" "I need a ship which are big and can withstand any kind of conditions. Can you make it?" request Narmi

"Hmmm.. It will take about 2 weeks to gather the woods and items. The fee is about 15 Million berry." Rasa said. " Here is 20 Million berry for the fee and for your uses. Many thanks. 2 weeks later, I will come again" "Hoho, with this I can live for about 3 years without any work. Thank you. I will try to make it fast as I can and make it sturdy. You can count on me."

8