Chapter 7: The Journey Start 2
880 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early Morning

Beachside

A crowd of people can be seen surrounding a youth. That youth is Narmi. They came to bid farewell for Narmi's departure for his trip.

"Oiii Narmi, if you have become famous, don't forget us here okay." 

" Go and make your name in this world. Make us proud. "

" We will wait for your bounty to be posted here. Don't let us down."

Sound of cheering and shouting can be heard from the crowds. This brought warmth to his heart. Narmi then bowed before the crowd and said.

" Thank you everyone for your support. I will not let you guys down. I will come back later after I have make my name."

Narmi then raised the sail for the ship to start moving. A picture of huge white skull with a yellow crown on top of it, while 2 swords intersecting each other below it, is on public display to the villagers.

" Today, you guys witness the start of my journey. You shall bear witness to the creation of Grand King Pirates Crew. This is the moment a grand history be made"

Narmi then turn his body to face the crowd again and waved his hands. " Goodbye everyone."

While Narmi had start his journey, an old man in the shack can be seen smoking leisurely while talking with another old man of his.

" So, what do you think about that kid, Arnold?" the old man in glasses asked. " I think soon enough the world will shook to the core with another emperor-level pirate, Rayleigh"

Yes, the old man with the glasses is the Dark King Silvers Rayleigh, and the other old man is his ex-crewmates, Arnold Beckman.

——————————————————

Two boys with age of 15 and 12 can be seen among the crowds.

" Na na, Ace, will we get to start sailing like him too?" excitement can be seen on the 12 year old kid's face

Ace smirked and replied " Huh, you will not Luffy because I am the Pirate King. You can just stay here and be a good boy while I will start my journey 2 years later."

"No. I will start my own journey as well and surpass Shanks." 

"Good luck with that."

——————————————————

A ship can be seen fast moving through the East Blue Sea. Narmi can be seen trying to navigate his way on this huge sea.

" Damn it, navigating is really not my forte. I can read the map a little but still I am not proficient in it. This thing need the skill for knowing about wind direction, calculate the distance and others. Really pissing me off. I need to find a navigator."

Narmi start to lost in thought finding the best navigator for him. There is Demon Sheriff Lafitte and there is Nami too. I guess I will try Nami.

Now, I need to set course for Conomi Islands as Cocoyasi Villages is located there. Arlong has set his base there but he is not my opponent. 

Now onwards to get a navigator.

7