The story of lubna and lilith Part 1
62 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(story pov ???)

The story start with two twin girls.

The girls named was lubna and Lilith at the age of 2 months they got abandoned by their parents because they want boy and don't care about a girls.

So they sent them to orphanage. But when There grandfather and mother know about lubna and Lilith then they argue with there parents but they said.

“ They never wanted a daughters so why do they raised them. "

when they had that then they leaves there house and cut their tise with them. Then they adopted them twin sister and raised them by themselves and never talk to their son and daughter in law.

( 6 Year later ) 

When lubna and Lilith got 6 Year old.

They start to ask why they can't live with their parents Like there other Friends.

But they said that there live so far away that they can't live with them and live far away country when they were talking suddenly telephone ring then they  go to check who is calling them. 

Ding Ding Dong

Grandfather said “ hello who is talking "

??? Said “ It's  me father and I am saying that you become grandpa because My wife give a birth to a baby boy "

when there granddaughters that there parents is talking in telephone so they to want to talk but there grandmother stop saying by.

grandmother said “ lubna and Lilith your grandfather is talking to someone. So disturbed them. "

And there grandmother say go to your room and sleep we will talk tomorrow morning  okay be a good girls and go sleep. 

1