Chapter 1: Julian
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a cold, rainy, winter night, lying in my bed talking to my best friend of mine.

It was break so both of us were enjoying break away from school from tests and all that jazz.

Having it being very stress inducing and intense with keeping good grades, it was very needed especially me being someone who never got good grades before but its highschool yet again

It is literally everything y'know haaaaaaa....

We gotten 3 weeks off and during this time I spent it with getting close with my friend Leena

She is a heavy emo girl who I think is very nice and sweet with being funny with hints of being weird a lot of the times.

And I also spent most of my break sleeping since tests and studying took my sleep away for a good chunk of my past 2 weeks.

We both talked about Christmas coming up and more stuff of our break.

She was gonna go shopping to get gifts for her family and pet dog Lulu while I had nothing going besides getting my hours of sleep in and reading manga, more novels, watching anime, and listening to a lot of rock music and metal since I have been going through another emo phase of mine.

I  am very nerdy and love especially spending my time reading novels and manga since I loved the genre of reincarnation or isekai genre in general and overall literature.

You can call me an obsessed bookworm haha. I have always loved learning and reading fictional stories like the 'Percy Jackson' series and mythology.

It's just.... you are able to dive into your own world and imagine such exquisite possibilities and live such fantasies in your own mind!

It makes feel so free and has my binds of this mortal and feeble body break off to fly and reach the stars to become one of my own.

To shine bright and show such unfathomable...pristine presence in the nightly galaxy as a constellation.

Life is so boring and isn't so exciting here. Many can agree with me. Most of us want to leave this planet and would rather sleep to stay in our dreams than wake up to this place to be easily cheated out of happiness.

Sometimes it just feels like the universe gifted us dreams as blessings and curses to us living in the chalky impossible, eh?

Ha! Man I sometimes I wonder if I am still a 16 year old or a old philosopher debating and theorizing the world to find out the secrets hidden in the shadows.

'Haaaaaaaaa....I think it is time to call it a night since it is getting pretty late...'

Me: Oi, I think Ima head to sleep now since I am getting pretty tired for some reason for these pass days.

L: Alright. Are you feeling ok? Because you haven't been yourself kind of lately.

Me: Eh. If I had to guess, It must just be school and haven't gotten much sleep cuz of it. Also, still feel guilty with not giving your gift when I said I was gonna so many times..

L: UGH! What did I say many times, I don't mind. You don't need to force yourself to do something you aren't really comfortable to do.

Me: Yeah but I wanna get over my dumb ass shyness. It is very annoying and plus I really wanted to give this poster -.-

L: .__. *sigh* It is fineeeee besides break is ongoing so nothing we can do till schools opens back up.

Me: Truers indeed...

>Leena liked your message<

L: Trust and believe me, It is fine. We can talk about this more later tmr so be sure to get some rest. You don't wanna overwork your body staying up late.

Me: Alright, I'll try to in a bit.

L: Great! Everything will be ok I promise :) Goodnight and sleep well

Me: Goodnight and you sleep well too haha text you later

>Leena liked your message<

I heaved a deep exhale throwing my phone aside after ending the conversation. 'Now this sucks.'

'I'm not the talkative type. I am bit of a mute but she is the only person that gets me to talk and open up. So without her... life is boring...'

For a bit, I pouted over it then stopped after a few minutes.

"Welp no use crying over it y'know.." I said while jumping in bed and laying my head down.

For a couple minutes more...I pondered....after reading some stories...

Pondering over magic and previous dreams since I always remember every single one.

Being a cultivator fighting multiple opponents, being a mage using multiple elements of magic, multiple versions of me fighting...

'Why am I thinking of this all of a sudden?' It was weird but all day I been thinking about it so it was no biggie.

A minute later I relaxed and finally dozed off.....

.

.

.

Everything...is....black

0