Instance 1 —Train Tracks
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She stood there, waiting for the person standing on the stage to begin their speech. Beside her were her friends, they were chattering about certain topics before their attention returned to the speaker who was now speaking...absolute nonsense. 

She wondered how come it was like this. After the long hour speech, loud claps sounded. It was very ugly, she raised her hands and covered her ears. Seeing what she was doing, the other people besides them turned their heads and eyed her angrily.

“How dare you not listen!” A woman angrily scolded her as her fan slapped her hands. The person beside that woman stopped her and said, “Ignore them, milady. They'll face the consequences and it is naught connected to us.”

“For certain, it won't.” The woman folded her fan and snorted, “Let's leave this unsightly group, I still need to enjoy my tea.”

The girl stood there with wide eyes as she was unsure what just happened. Her friends poked her repeatedly as they sighed, “Let's go, —, the task is about to begin.”

The girl named — turned to look at them with her still wide eyes. “Task?” This word was both familiar yet foreign.

“You don't remember? We were sent into this world to finish some task. It was a bitter one sided agreement, I wouldn't have wanted to come here since death in this world means death in reality.”

“— stop joking around, weren't you a veteran. Oh come on let's go to that place where the tracks are heading. I just checked the map and it stated that there were something in the mountains.”

“What's our task...?” She asked.

“It's to find the bloody dome. I don't know why but we need to search where this bloody dome is before the real Task commences.”

— nodded and followed them into the metro station. There were no trains so they decided to walk. 

0