Chapter 07
3.8k 8 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It’s way too fucking obvious,” Ivy growled, trying to stuff her dick in a way that didn’t look like she was smuggling an iron pipe in her pants. She’d decided to do some stress-testing, prompt an erection and look in the mirror, just to see how obvious it’d be while walking around. In case it happened naturally, while she was out and about. And the results were as disastrous as she’d expected. 

It was semi-feasible to hide while soft, but hard? Not a chance …

“Why do I only have skin tight business suits? Seriously?”

“You have an image to maintain?” Amy suggested. “But yeah, it’s pretty obvious.”

“What the hell am I supposed to do? I can’t … walk around like this. And just hoping I never get turned on is a terrible idea. There’s way too many,” Ivy struggled for a way to put it.

“Tight, nubile bodies out and about?” Amy teased. “Too much cute erection-fodder?”

She had a way with words, didn’t she? “That.”

“Well, if you’re asking me, I don’t mind the view. And I don’t think the girls would either.” Amy chewed on her lip. “But you’re right. Hm. We might need to get you different clothes. Just, the Headmaster historically doesn’t wear skirts; that’s her student’s uniform. And this is hers. She wears pants.”

Ivy gestured down at herself. “Exceptions need to be made. Unless this secret isn’t particularly important to anybody.”

Amy laughed. “No, it’s definitely something better left hidden, at least for now. I’ll go grab you something, okay?”

Amy returned a half-hour later with a set of clothes still in the dry-cleaning plastic. Ivy had messed around a bit longer to no success, trying to hide it. Even tucking it underneath her belt didn’t do anything – was, even, the lewdest of the positions, having her hot shaft pressed against her stomach. If she bent over, it started to slide up, almost touch her breasts …

She’d then sat down, exasperated, and started to work through the pages of notes Amy had left, cementing to memory the functions of the various powers she had access to, the droves of Ravenwood lore she needed to learn as to not raise suspicion.

“Okay,” Amy said. “I guess it’s not that big a deal if the Headmaster wears a skirt. Try this on for size.”

Ivy put on the ankle-length business skirt, and the accompanying top. It was as modest as the previous; though, like the previous, only be virtue of what it covered. Still tight-fitting, still showing off her curves – except it gave breathing room for her tight-packed crotch.

“You’ll probably want to put on some stronger underwear, too,” Amy said. “Something custom, I guess, to stop it from lifting your skirt up when you get excited. There’s no way around it – there’s just too much down there." She laughed.  "Mistress was way too generous. ”

“I'll figure it out,” Ivy sighed. "This'll do for now." She'd just need to be careful with her thoughts. It shouldn't be that hard; unlike the previous meetings, this next one coming up wasn't likely to be titillating. She checked the clock on the wall. "Should we head out soon, or?"

"Depends," Amy said. "What kind of impression are you trying to set?"

Ivy pursed her lips. That was a good point. She needed to be meticulous in how she presented herself … whether or not she was punctual to this first meeting of Ravenwood's Board of Directors mattered. Being late, and even indicating it had been intentional, wasn't likely to ingratiate herself to any of them … but perhaps that was for the best. Set an assertive tone.

Ivy scratched her cheek. Ah … she really wasn't prepared for politics. But she needed to be.

Amy, that blessed perky assistant of hers, had at least prepared a document outlining the six other board members and their general personalities, their agendas, and proclivities toward what kinds of policy they would vote for or veto. 

And also how Ivy should conduct herself – she’d need to avoid acting in a way that gave away she had no idea what was going on. Thankfully, the idea Iverius’s body had been stolen and replaced with someone from a different reality was such an absurd one she’d really have to fuck things up. She’d be fine.

Ivy might have significant influence within Ravenwood, but she'd need the support of the Board to start instituting wide scale change. Policies like relaxed uniform requirements, to name an immediately relevant one – what she’d promised Roxy. But down the line … more devious changes.  Changes that would undoubtedly take careful warping of their minds for them to even remotely consider acceptable. 

 A hands-on, mandatory sex education course, perhaps … emphasis on hands on. Ivy had plenty of ideas when it came to how she'd corrupt these girls she'd been put in charge of. But it all started with having the Board's support.

Amy seemed to think reducing the uniform stringency wouldn't be a problem – if only for the fact the Board members would want to ingratiate themselves to her. A Headmaster's favor, and Iverius Drovelia's more so, was no small thing. She'd only need a strong grip on their mind for the … more creative policies.

And there were mundane ways she could achieve that too. Good old blackmail, threats, and coercion. Politics … how fun.

And for some reason, surprising to even her, she meant it. Fun. It sounded like fun. Sure, she might crash and burn, but having such a grand, admittedly perverted, purpose was something that excited her. Back home, she'd just been some college student. Now, with so much responsibility and power granted to her, she really was someone, even if not Iverius herself. A purpose. Few people, Ivy thought, would turn down purpose.

Especially when it involved so many cute girls.

64