Yes more parties!
1.8k 6 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There are more vixens here?!" said Issei as soon as he saw Aqua enter the room in which they were all having breakfast.

While he felt that Christina (Artoria) was someone good, Tohsaka and this new blue-haired woman were clearly evil! Just like the purple-haired woman that got here days before.

"Awww look at you Caster-chan! You did a very good job with breakfast. I have to doubt in my mind you will be a very good wife!" said Aqua hoping to see a blushing Medea again.

Contrary to Aqua's expectations however, Medea got a depressed aura around her and started drawing circles on the floor.

"The one who cooked was sensei..." answered Rin while petting Medea to comfort her.

"Ahhhh I see, in that case you will make a good husband Kuzuki!" said Aqua, but just as she expected, no change in Kuzuki's expression could be seen.

"Thank you." he replied dryly.

Aqua sat down on the table, ignoring the frustrated gaze on Issei's face or the depressed look on Medea's face. "Well, we will be going to a party tonight so I hope you are ready." said Aqua with an evil smile.

"Huh?" a confused Issei couldn't help but wonder why the sister of Christina would invite his uncle and the purple haired woman to party with them, the evil smile however was enough for him to know that she was indeed a vixen. "You can't go uncle! Look at her smile she is clearly an evil vixen!" he said while standing up and pointing in Aqua's direction.

"A party?" asked Rin, who was also slightly confused, but it was mainly due to Aqua's strange smile rather than inviting the other's to party. After yesterday it was clear that she got along quite well with Assassin and enjoyed Caster's company, even if only to mess with her a little. As for Kuzuki... well she tried to annoy him last night, but after not receiving the respond she wanted in a few tries she went to drink.

"Yes, a very fun party..." said Aqua, both ignoring Issei and maintaining the evil smile. "We will have to invite your third wife to come to the party as well though." continued Aqua. "After all your sister will be partying with us from now on, so we need a large group to help 'convince' her that partying is the solution to all problems."

Rin's eyes widened. "You mean..." she said with an expression that changed from impatience to gratefulness every moment.

"Hmm, I expected it would take a bit longer, we have to plan the... party, as you call it." said Medea.

"Well there is no reason to worry about that, I already have the evening fully planned." said Aqua with the same smile on her face as before.

"Okey there is clearly something wrong here uncle!" exclaimed Issei, a bit angry at being so blatantly ignored.

"You can discuss it later. It is time to go to school and we will be late if we don't leave now." said Kuzuki, also ignoring his nephew's comments. With this, Issei stood up and begrudgingly left to get ready for school.

"Very well, I left your uniform upstairs on the bed next to Saber's." said Aqua while looking at her master.

"Why do you have a uniform from each of us? Better yet... why did you bring here?" asked Rin confused.

"Well there was the possibility of partying here so I figured it would be good to get some spare-clothes just in case we ended up staying the night. Not bad right?" said Aqua proudly while Rin just sighed before ignoring the comment. "Anyway, yes you can go ahead to school, but I will have to stay here with Caster, so you two will have to take care of Rin." continued Aqua, this time pointing at Artoria and Kuzuki.

"What do you need to stay here for?" asked Rin confused.

"Well, I have the plan for tonight's party, but that doesn't mean we don't need to make preparations." explained Aqua without going into much detail. "I will take care of those preparations. In the meantime I want both of you to keep an eye for Shinji." she said, once again pointing at Kuzuki and Artoria.

"Why Shinji?" asked Kuzuki, not actually understanding why they would need to keep watch of one of the students.

"Because he is Rider's master." said Aqua. "Well kind of... it's a bit of a weird situation but I am confident we will have it solved by tonight."

"Very well then." replied Kuzuki as he stood up from the table.

Once Kuzuki, Issei , Rin and Artoria had left to school, Medea looked at Aqua with curiosity.

"You already told me you wanted to rescue your master's sister, but are you sure the preparations can be completed by tonight? Apparently no one even knows the plan besides you." she asked Aqua.

"As much as I hate to agree with her, attacking someone without appropriate preparations and planning usually ends in failure. If the rest of the team doesn't know the plan perfectly, it will end up being a disaster." said Assassin, who came in not long ago.

"Tsch, you should be guarding the door. I still don't understand why she had to help you increase your range to cover the entire temple. Ugh annoying gods and their weird abilities..." said Medea while looking at Assassin.

"Well what can I say, where the-" Aqua began to explain.

" 'Where there is a will there is a way' yeah yeah I already heard it seven times last night, repeating it won't make those words make sense." interrupted Medea, slightly frustrated at the lack of answer she kept receiving last night when asking Aqua about it.

"Hmph." Aqua pouted. "It makes all the sense in the world. You just don't understand awesomeness and thus can't figure out it's meaning."

*

*

*

Author note:

Shiki Ryougi vs Obito, who wins? Okey let me rephrase that. Would the mystic eyes of death perception be able to kill someone who has kamui activated?

69