Destruction is also a form of salvation
1.2k 1 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So?" asked Rin while looking at the now empty house that used to belong to the Matou family. "What are we going to do with it?"

"Hmm, maybe keep it for ourselves?" said Aqua a bit hesitantly before the perfect idea suddenly flashed through her mind. "We could sell it!" she said excitedly before continuing to explain her flawless reasoning. "Just think about how much alcohol we could buy with the money of the house, how many parties we could throw... it would be awesome!"

Ran looked in Aqua's direction and let out a tired sigh. "No, we won't be doing that." she replied. It would be better if the association didn't get any more clues as to them being the culprits behind Zouken's death and, while they could indeed find out should they really investigate deeply, it might be best if they laid low on this matter.

"Hmph!" pouted Aqua. "Then destroy it."

Rin looked at her weirdly for a moment. "How are we going to destroy it? It would literally call on more attention." she said, wondering if Aqua was messing with her.

"Not really, besides it won't take long, just tell Saber to use her Noble Phantasm or something and we'll be done with it." replied Aqua. "Besides no one will even feel it because of my barrier so it is honestly the best decision." Aqua continued saying, this time seriously.

Rin looked in Saber's direction, wondering if this was a good idea.

"I agree..." replied Caster while coming out of the house. "Though maybe it would be better if Saber did it while making a cute pose?" she continued, this time blushing slightly.

"Great idea!" exclaimed Aqua while nodding her head. "Hmm this calls for a sexy outfit rather than a cute one so it would be best if you put on the bunny outfit!"

Saber flinched a bit hearing aqua's and Caster's ideas and looked in her master's direction for support.

"Sigh, just destroy it already so we can go home Saber." said Rin while shaking her head. "Also, where are they?" asked Rin while referring to the two Matou's. Her sister was currently resting in Saber's arms but the two monsters that caused her pain were nowhere to be seen.

"Uhhh I am not sure you want to know this one master." said Aqua while flinching slightly. "I did go out of my way to make sure they won't bother anyone ever again, but it might be for the best if you... well if you kind of just never think about them again. Like never."

"So they are dead?" asked Rin while a bit sad, honestly she wanted to kill them herself, but at the same time she also felt relieved, she trusted Aqua enough to know she was saying the truth and those two would indeed not be a bother again.

"Well... I wouldn't exactly say dead, but they most certainly not meet all the qualifications to 'being alive' either... a truly complicated topic, it would definitely be best for all the parties involved to not go too deep into it." replied Aqua while scratching the back of her head.

Rin looked at her for a moment before nodding. She was fine knowing they won't be a bother again, so there was no real need for her to ask what happened to them exactly, though she would be lying if she claimed she wasn't curious.

"Do it Saber." said Rin while nodding.

Saber gave Sakura to Aqua, who immediately proceeded to give her to Rider, definitely not because she didn't want to have to do any form of physical labour.

Once she was no longer holding Sakura, Saber went to the front of the large group and got into a stance while pulling her sword out. As soon as the sword was held above her, the invisibility spell over it disappeared, revealing a beautiful golden sword. Small golden specs of light started coming out of the floor and gathering in the sword.

"EX....CALIBURRRRRRRR!" exclaimed Saber while bringing her sword down, successfully eliminating the entire mansion in a single hit.

"Hmph! Berserker could have done a better job." said Illyasviel while sitting on Berserker's shoulder with a pout. It was definitely not a matter of wanting to look cooler than the rest, she simply wanted for it to be clear that Berserker was the strongest.

"Ehmmm now that I think about it, shouldn't Sakura have all her clothes in there?" asked Aqua while looking at the rest.

.

[ Medea pov ]

"So? Was there any trouble with Shinji?" asked the goddess while looking in my direction.

"None whatsoever." I reply. "After you sealed his consciousness inside his body I left the 'insect' with him, to follow it's body instincts and devour the boy."

I look at her face, only to be met by a smile. "I see... well that's good. Better that I expected actually, I thought the 'insect' wouldn't be able to move, I must say it is a nice surprise that its muscles would act on their own and seek to devour what is closest. Quite the irony if I say so myself... to be devoured by eternity by your own grandfather." she says.

Huh, I guess I kind of forgot while spending a bit of time with her, or maybe I simply chose to leave her out of the category, to put her on a different group, away from the other gods. At the end of the day... the gods are truly cruel, but I suppose it is nice seeing someone like her, cruel to those that should be treated with cruelty and kind to those that have suffered...

"So? Have you finally decided to agree and become part of my master's harem?" asked Aqua while looking at me with a smile.

"I already said no!" I reply, she has been asking me this since we met even though she knows perfectly well that I love Kuzuki!

"Well, you can't blame a goddess for trying to guide her loyal believers into a better path now can you?" she replies with a kind smile while extending her arms to me.

"I am not your loyal believer!" I exclaim while a vein pops on my forehead. 'Ugh, she is infuriating!'

59