Chapter One
217 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will be likely write 1200 / 1500 per chapter.

Please enjoy.

Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.

 

Since on this Earth, where magic and technology coexist, that's why the Job became different. Magic power became a standard evaluation for many jobs. Since most of the technology on this Earth needed Mana to make it move.

Also, something that related to magic and technology was quite an attractive job with a lot of benefits and a big salary. It was just a bit dangerous and the symbol of power for many countries.  

In particular, Humanity has five magic technologies that are universally famous for showing those powers.

  1. Blaze.
  2. Striker
  3. Panzer
  4. Warship
  5. Mobile Armor or MA.

 

Blazer is a magical weapon that functions as a wand. To make magic, users efficiently used their Mana. It can be anything, sword, gun, archer, spear, dagger. Etc.

Striker Unit is a pair of hybrid mechanical/magical propeller devices used by users for flight and worn over their legs. They are rigid, preventing movement of the knees, but can be disengaged on the field if needed. When wearing a Striker, user power is vastly increased by a magic engine in the unit, resulting in the constant manifestation of their animal ears and tails. It grants them the powers of high-speed flight, increased physical abilities, and the ability to raise stronger defensive shields.

Panzer is an armoured magic vehicle intended as a primary offensive weapon in front-line ground combat. Panzer designs are a balance of heavy firepower, strong armour, and good battlefield mobility provided by tracks and a powerful engine; usually, their main armament is mounted in a turret. Panzer was quite strong since it was the only weapon that needed multiple users to move.

The warship is a magical naval technology that is built and primarily intended for naval warfare. It was a magic armour designed to withstand damage as well as being armed and is usually faster and more manoeuvrable in the water area. 

Mobile Armor is a magical armour powered exoskeleton, which was a magical armour to be used in an all-round battle. It can fly, has an energy shield, and can enter shallow water for a moment of time. 

To be able to use this magic technology, magicians needed to graduate from an internationally-designated academy before they would receive a license recognizing them as part of Mage-Knight that allowed them to use these dangerous Magic Tech.

These Magic Techs were capable of manifesting magic power beyond rational explanation. The strongest among them could influence even the movement of time while the weakest were still capable of performing godlike feats.

Which makes these Magic Techs vital to the success of militaries. The Magic Power that made standing power in this world.

And a special student was a privileged one since they were different from any student that usually taught one of this particular curriculum. But, special students could enter any of five classes in their free extra credit. That's why those special students could be specialists of many Magic Tech, which have a harder requirement to become one.

No wonder some of the students suspect me to become one of the special students using sex appeal to become one which is kinda laughable.

"It's like a female entering military academy by using sex appeal to join the academy in my previous world. What sexist reasoning…." I said it while doing my daily exercise in order to stay in shape.

Because of my lack of magical talent as a man, I had been making up for it by training my physical abilities to an unbelievable extent. I just followed the concept that I had from my previous world.

Even though it was just fiction with the help of magic. It made some helpful stuff.

100 Push-up.

100 Sit-ups.

100 Squats.

10 KM running

I didn't simply jog the whole way during those runs, but I would sprint as much as I could, jogging when I needed to catch my breath.

It is hard to do it daily, but by using recovery magic and strengthening magic made those exercises more manageable. At the same time, it trained my magic power and control since I am constantly channeling my magic energy into this exercise.

After that, I went to the gym in the hotel. Those fancy hotels really had everything ready for me. That I could use part of the gym by myself. After all, I didn't want people to look at me while training.

Wand in this world is called a Blazer which could be any weapon. So I'm using a Katana Blazer. That said, used by my parents that died in an accident.

It was a thin-looking katana but still firm. It doesn't have any specialization, but just jack all of the trade. 

Not having any particularly strong affinity to any magic element, it can use almost all of the elements in average level. Which quite suited my magic itself.

"Fuuh… It's really tiring." I sighed and took my drink and enjoyed this hotel facility and once again opened the profile of my opponent tomorrow.

 

Stella Vermillion.

Blazer Lævateinn

Magic Status

Ranking A-Rank 

Physical B+ 

Offense

Defense

Magic Cap

Magic Ctl B

 

Mana Affinity

Physical B

Earth C

Water E

Fire S

Wind D

Holy C

Dark C

"So she is using a broadsword like weapon and has great affinity with Fire. Just like in the anime." I closed my eyes and saw the power that showed in the anime. 

Since I saw those memories, I kinda have other weird skill. It's to be able search and play with my own memories.

With this, I could use those memories from my previous experience to make such wonderful image training. This can be my cheat power? 

I usually use it to experience many fights that I saw in many movies and anime. And learning those moves by myself. It may be just choreography style fighting, but just like before, using magic. It may have some help.

I could use those previous memories to imagine Stella's form of fighting. Her crazy power and strong firepower magic. Her swordsmanship style and I having an imagination fought her.

The only thing on my mind is Stella Vermillion.

It's so crazy that her firepower is something that could be stronger than the teacher I fought with when I tested to become a special student. And the most problematic was her defence. 

When using Blazer, Mana acted as a barrier, so an attack without magic to counter it wouldn't affect those Mana barriers. This is also the reason ancient weapons immediately became obsolete in this world. 

Since gunpowder or sword without being imbued by Mana couldn't scratch any people who have Mana since, at a young age, people were taught to make a small Barrier around them.

What should I do to achieve winning this mock battle?

How can I counter it?

If I can't keep up with her magic, I won't be able to win against her for life.

Then, what should I do?

The simplest and surest solution is to use my magic just like any other fight I had before. No matter how strong an opponent I had, this is the only weapon I have, after all.

Also, this is a perfect way to make sure I am on the right path to becoming stronger and stronger in this world.

8