Chapter 131 – Turned into Lightning (2)
927 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

According to Einstein, the energy of an object is equivalent to E=mc2. It means that in 1 mg there is the equivalent to 900 billion newtons of energy approximately. That amount of energy is comparable to the energy released in an atomic bomb.

So, when Aleen’s sword turned into energy, the amount of power behind the attack could not be estimated.

Of course, Aleen is far from being able to turn the sword completely into energy, but even the small amount of mass he transformed turned his sword into a lethal weapon.

The blue-skinned man opened his eyes wide in surprise. He could not believe that his prey cornered him to this degree, moreover, he pierced his neck.

Aleen, on the other hand, was looking at his sword with a blank expression.

He could feel something inside his mind changing. Lightning runes began to take shape into his mind, and his understating of his skill grew at an astonishing degree. Aleen felt as though a sea of knowledge flooded his mind.

He could feel inexhaustible strength filling his body. His sword was shuddering in delight, and his mana was circulating quickly in his body, swallowing the mana around of him and making it his own.

Lightning rays were born with his sword as the origin. They exploded outwards and attacked everything around Aleen. Many ghosts screamed in fear and tried to run away, but the rays of lightning swallowed them at the next instant. Even the resentment core, a true level-three monster, strengthened its defenses in fear when it saw the spectacle created by Aleen’s sword.

“I-Impossible…” The blue-skinned man forced that word out of his mouth, but Aleen was unable to hear him. He was completely immersed in the indescribable sensation he was living now.

However, the dran man was a level-three powerhouse. He desperately tried to activate his skills to escape this predicament, but he was unable to mobilize his mana under these circumstances. It was as though a stronger force was holding his mana in place and hindering his control over his skills.

There was only a phenomenon that could cause something like this.

Breakthrough.

But the dran man could not understand what kind of breakthrough would create such a scene. He was sure that a level-four breakthrough towards level-five was not so incredible as it.

The skill produced through this breakthrough… How incredible would it be!?

He did not dare to think about it.

Looking at Aleen, who was surrounded by lightning and mana, an unresigned feeling filled the blue-skinned man.

He was not resigned to die like this. He had a bright future, filled with splendor and glory. How could he die here?

But no matter how he struggled, everything was useless.

Under the power of the universe rules, his strength was insignificant.

Aleen continued immersed in that indescribable state. The new rune in his mind was quickly being formed. It was growing and taking shape without stop, becoming more perfect with each passing second.

It was the second time Aleen felt like this, but this time was many times better than the first time. When he acquired his first skill, it was a fleeting moment, like an insight that appears and disappears before you can understand it completely.

But now, it was more like a baptism than an insight.

Aleen did not know it, but the skill he was comprehending was, in fact, something exceptional.

If skills can be measured by grades, then D’vina’s Sword Body was grade C, Elvila’s Mana Shield could be considered as B, and Aya’s Bond, Claire’s Blazing Firebird, and Aleen’s Lightning Movement were A.

But the skill he was comprehending now, it was at least SSS-.

Across history, only a few in each generation could comprehend skills like this before reaching Level-five.

Unfortunately, it was not so easy to create a skill like this.

When Aleen was in the most important part of the rune, his body twitched.

An instant later, an intense pain invaded all his body.

Aleen felt as though all his body was being bitten by ants. The pain was a few times worse than when he used the Body-Enhancement Drug.

Then, the rune of his second skill went out of control.

The mana being used to create the rune became berserk and attacked Aleen’s mind. Aleen could not help but groan in pain.

At that moment, a small part of the rune broke.

Instantly, Aleen felt that his lightning sword became impossible to control.

He tried to hold it with more strength, but the sword began to shudder with so violently that his enhanced arm began to hurt.

Finally, the mana being sent into the sword was cut out completely.

Aleen knew that something was wrong immediately.

Without hesitation, he released the sword and jumped back with all his strength.

The blue-skinned man stared at Aleen with his eyes opened in fear and desperation. He tried for the last time to escape from the sword. If he escaped, he had a small probability of relying on his strong vitality to heal the wound and survive.

Unfortunately, it was already too late.

Before Aleen could escape more than ten meters, all the mana in the surroundings quietened down.

Aleen instinctively circulated his mana towards his skin. He increased his defenses at the higher level possible and gritted his teeth.

In the next second, the energy in the sword exploded.

A ball of plasma and lightning burned everything in a twenty-meters radius.

You can support me on patreon.com/dimensionalparadise

15