Chapter 151 – E-39 (3)
646 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
First chapter today...

The people in the hall were guided to a spaceship.

Aleen was surprised when he saw it. The spaceship was truly gigantic, easily as big as a small country. A great part of the hull was made of a glass-like material. It allowed for the people inside to see what was outside. Apparently, it was a kind of see-through technology.

When Aleen felt the giant ship moving, he had to suppress the impulse to shout in excitement.

After all, ships and mechas are a man’s romance.

The ship flew to the center of the ring. Once it reached there, Aleen saw a black-hole like thing swallowing everything around.

The ship did not stop. It shot a ray of energy that impacted the black-hole and made it grow bigger. Then, it flew right into the black hole.

All the level-two in the ship changed their faces. Although they knew that the black-hole was the entrance to the sub-dimension, they could not help but feel a burst of fear when they were about to enter there.

The next second, the hull of the ship hit the black hole.

Instantly, a strong turbulence impacted the ship.

“!!!” All the level-two inside turned pale. They instinctively looked around to find something they could use in case the ship breaks.

“Don’t be a pussy.” Said the man that led the group here. “If something happens to the ship, then no matter what do you do, you will die.”

Aleen smiled wryly. It was his first time seeing this kind of way of reassuring someone.

The turbulence became stronger and stronger. For a moment, Aleen truly thought that the ship would not be able to endure. It was as though a powerful earthquake was rocking the spaceship back and forth.

But around one hour later, the turbulence finally ceased.

Instantly, an entirely new solar system appeared before the group's eyes.

Planets, meteorites, satellites, asteroids. The solar system was filled with every kind of wonder. It was a place filled with the chaos of outer space.

Aleen and Aya stared entranced at the fantastic scene.

The spaceship fixed its course to the second planet of the system. It was a beautiful blue and green planet, just like earth. But for some reason, it seemed darker and filled with stormy clouds.

At that moment, the man that led them here spoke.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we are approaching E-3902, the place where you will be living for the next month.”

All the people in the spaceship fell silent. They paid careful attention to the man’s words.

“I think it’s time to explain the rules. First, each one of you will be sent to the same region of the planet. You will land separated by at least fifty kilometers. Once there, you will have a month to search for opportunities. Everything you get on the planet will be yours, and if Dimensional Paradise is interested in anything you get, we will offer you an appropriate price. Lastly, each one of you will receive a portable teleporter like this.” The man showed a small circular device. “This teleporter is your ticket to home. One month later, we will activate remotely the teleporters and bring you here. If you lose the teleporter or it’s destroyed for some reason, then you will be unable to return. Believe me, we are not going to search for you if you don't return when the teleporters are activated, so be careful. One month later, this subdimension will be filled with space storms and nobody will be able to enter or exit it for one year.”

The expressions on the level-two's faces hardened. Nobody wanted to spend their remaining lives trapped in a salvage planet.

“Do you understand?” The man moved his gaze through the group. Once he saw that nobody disagreed, he nodded and waved his hand. “Very well, now then, follow your representative to the landing capsules.”

‘Landing capsules?’ Aleen got a bad presentment about that name, but before he could voice his question, the man left.

The next second, all the people in the room followed their respective representatives. Aleen and Aya were called by Leona who guided then to two very narrow and spherics rooms.

“Enter there. This capsule will send you to the surface of the planet.” Leona pointed to the rooms.

Aleen’s expression hardened. He remembered playing a few games that showed space landing through capsules like this, and it never seemed a pleasurable experience.

“Is it not better if you teleport us inside the planet?” Aleen asked.

Leona looked at Aleen expressionlessly and shook her head. “This sub-dimension is filled with space storms, making it hard to use teleporters. The small teleporters you all received are high-tech, one-time use, and very expensive devices. The cost of every one of them is greater than all the points you are earned until now. The administration will not use such a method when there is a less expensive approach.”

Aleen smiled wryly. It looks like he can’t avoid this disaster.

Afterward, Leona handed two small transmitter-like things to Aleen and Aya. She then explained their use. “They are anti-interference transmitters. Unfortunately, they can’t transmit information inside the planet due to the constant magnetic storms, but they will receive a signal if you are less than one-hundred kilometers of each other.”

Leona then looked at the pair with a complex expression. “It’s everything I can do to help you. I hope that you can return safely one month later.”

Aleen and Aya looked at Leona and nodded gratefully.

“Very well, it’s time to go.” With that, Leona urged the pair to enter their respective capsules and closed the doors. Aleen followed the instructions of the capsule and fastened the security belt inside the capsule before waiting for the landing.

A few minutes later, a message was sent to the bracelet on his wrist.

‘The capsule will be launched in three, two, one…’

Immediately, a strong metallic noise filled Aleen’s ears, followed by a feeling of weightlessness due to the lack of gravity in the capsule.

Then, the capsule began to fall.

Aleen’s expression turned pale. He grabbed the walls of the capsule tightly and gritted his teeth to not shout.

The capsule descended to great speed. Aleen was sure that it looked like a meteorite from outside. For a second, he thought that he was going to die here.

But unfortunately, the unpleasantness was just beginning.

The next instant, a viscous liquid was released from the walls of the capsule. The liquid was of a dark blue color, and it seemed as jelly. Before Aleen could understand what was happening, the liquid filled the capsule, enveloping Aleen completely.

Aleen entered in panic, he looked around the capsule but noticed that everything was covered in the jelly-like liquid.

Then, the liquid began to harden around him. Aleen tried to struggle, but it was useless. In seconds, he was completely trapped.

But before he could search for a solution, the capsule impacted against the ground.

An intense pain attacked Aleen, followed by a feeling of nausea, and then, darkness.

Like that, Aleen’s first space landing successfully finished.

13