The Glitched
421 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roxy, Freddy, Monty and Chica all walk onto the stage. The kids are cheering and a character walks through the crowd.

Lolbit:"Hey, kids want to play a game."

𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕞ℝ𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕃𝕠𝕝𝔹𝕚𝕥

kids nearby run to them. LolBit's blue eyes scan over the kids. The sounds of the kids screaming in happiness, parents complaining and music from the stage.

Suddenly Lolbit started to twitch and their faceplates started to move. Their sclera and Iris turn black, while their pupils turn white.

We move to LoBit's POV.

Their vision glitches.

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂!

They start to look around, as if searching for something. 

𝘼𝙡𝙚r̸̨̟͉͂̓͝ͅẗ̴̡̝̱͔͔̔̋́̄̋̕!

Thier vision starts to distort.

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋 ᗡƎ⊥ƆƎ⊥Ǝᗡ

They start to spasm out and fall onto the floor. The children scream and run away in fear, as they shut down. 

Later

Freddy is looking at himself in the mirror. 

Freddy:"Showtime already?! I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete."

Suddenly a voice comes from inside Freddy.

Gregory:"Shh! Will you shut up?!"

Freddy:"Who said that?"

Gregory:"I did! I'm down here!"

Freddy looks around.

Freddy:"Down where?" *He looks under the desk.* "I still do not see you."

Gregory:"Okay listen, you were sleeping so I opened the stomach hatch and climbed inside."

Freddy:"My stomach hatch? That place is reserved for oversized birthday cakes and pinatas! It is not a safe play area!"

Freddy turns to the side and his stomach hatch opens and Gregory gets out. Freddy picks Gregory up.

Freddy:"There you are."

Freddy's eyes turn blue and he scans Gregory.

Feddy:"Scanning complete. How odd. Your guest profile is unknown to me. Did Lolbit not do yours? Who are you?"

Freddy sets Gregory down.

Gregory:"I- I'm Gregory."

Freddy:"Gregory. I will notify the main office." *A few beeps are heard from Freddy.*  "Huh, connection error. I cannot connect to the main network.

Gregory:"It's her. She cut you off. She's not going to let you call for help until she finds me."

Freddy:"Who? Who is looking for you? Your Mother?"

Gregory:"Shh! I hear footsteps.'

Gregory walks to the window and peeks out. 

Freedy:"That is the security Guard, she can help!"*He says as Vanessa walks past the window.* 

Gregory:"No! No, I don't trust her."

Freddy:"Why not?"

Gregory:"I don't know who she is, but she's trying to get me. Isn't there some other way for you to communicate with me besides talking so loudly?"

Freddy:"Take this. It is a novelty Freddy Fazwatch."

Gregory walks over to Freddy and Freddy's stomach hatch opens and a gift is inside. Gregory opens the gift and takes the Fazwatch out and puts it on. Freddy's stomach hatch closes.

The watch beeps a few times.

Gregory:"What was that?"

Freddy:"I am sending you an encoded message."

Gregory looks to his Fazwatch and opens the message.

Freddy:*Message.* "Hello, Gregory. It is me, Freddy. I will escort you to the main entrance. However, I am unable to leave this room. You should have no problem. There is a button on the wall that will open the door to the back room. I will make it accessible to you now."

Gregory looks around the room for a few seconds then he spots the button. He walks over to it and presses it.

Freddy:"Well done, Gregory. There is an open air vent inside the maintenance room. You will have to climb through the ventilation system and release me from the outside."

Gregory looks into the maintenance room and notices that it's dark in there.

Gregory:"It's pretty dark in there."

Freddy:"There is nothing to be scared of. You can do it."

Gregory takes a deep breath and walks into the room. He looks around and a pile of boxes and a mini Freddy Face on the left side of the room. The door to Freddy's room shuts and Gregory goes over the boxes and climbs up them.

Gregory then crawls into the open vent and as he's crawling he hear Roxanne.

Roxy:"Your performance was perfect tonight. Thank you. Your hair is beautiful. Your tail is beautiful. Everyone was watching you, Even Lolbit. Everyone wants to be you. You are the best. Thank you. I am the best. I am the best."

Roxy is posing in front of the mirror. 

Roxy:"Your fans are watching you right now... I know."

Gregory keeps going through the vent and he hears grunts and bangs from another room and Gregory quickly moves past that room.

Gregory comes to Chica's room and sees her rocking out to her guitar. He moves on

Then Gregory comes to another room and sees Lolbit inside. The room is orange and purple. There are plushies and Posters of LolBit around the room. A guitar is resting on a couch at the corner of the room.

LolBit is looking into the mirror.

(From now on when Lolbit speaks they will glitch at points and their face plate twitch and glitch. Even when they laugh their face plate will spazzout. Like how it happens in the video at the top.)

LolBit:"Today's Performance. Ooh! Y-Y-Yikes! It was worse than listening to people debate my gender!"

LolBit laughs and their body shakes as they laugh, Part of their face plates twitch.

LolBit:*They twitch.*"It was a s-s-s-still pretty f-f-funny.

LolBit laughs and their laughs glitches and part of their face plate gets stuck and when their done laughing it moves back.

Gregory keeps moving and he can hear Lolbit's laughter echo through the vents. After a little more crawling he comes to an opening and he jumps out of the vent.

 Intercom:"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for visiting and we hope you enjoyed the show! Freddy and the gang are pretty tired, but they'll be back again next week after a few days of scheduled maintenance! Please make your way to the front of the building where you will be given novelty  glasses, a voucher for one free refill, and where you will sign a legal disclaimer releasing us of all liability for anything that might have happened during your visit. Have an awesome night, and we'll see you again soon!'

LolBit:*Intercom.* "Have a good-good-good-night." *They laugh.*

Gregory walks past LolBit's room and sees them Laughing.

LolBit:"I h-h-h-had a great d-d-day. Even i-i-if it was a t-t-t-total disas-s-s-ter." *They laugh.*

Gregory walks past Chica's room and she's still jamming out on the guitar. 

Then Gregory walk by Monty's room and he keep going.

Roxy is still staring at herself in the mirror.

Gregory makes it to Freddy's room and he looks through the window and sees Gregory waving at him. Gregory goes over to Freddy's door and tries to open it but it won't work.

Gregory:"This stupid door won't open."

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "Oh? You are going to need a Photo Pass to open the door. Apologies, I assumed you had one already... Well, you should be able to find one at the convenience counter."

Gregory walks to a gate and it lifts up and he walks into the next area. He sees a Freddy Cut out saying "One Free Photo Pass." There is also a present in front of it. Gregory walks over to the present and opens it. Inside was the photo pass.

Freddy:*Fazwatch.*"Good job. Now, please come let me out."

Gregory walks over to Freddy's room and opens the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-05-2022

1179 words

(Well I never thought I would actually write this book, but I'd thought I'd give it a try and see what people think. 

If people like it I will continue the story, if people don't this might be the only episode.)

9