Fire
151 9 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Gregory is getting the Emergency Exit to the rooftop open.

Freddy is looking at a plush of himself

Lolbit is looking at a plushie of themself. Lolbit pokes the nose and it makes a squeaking sound. Lolbit laughs.

Freddy looks to the other toys of himself.

Freddy:"It is time to end this."

Freddy flicks his finder and a light lits and he sets all the toys on fire.

Gregory runs up the stairs and gets to the roof. He gets to the roof and opens the door only to see Vanny. Vanny grabs him and suddenly the door burst open and Lolbit and Freddy come out. Lolbits eyes are black and white.

Freddy:"VANNY! I can see you now. I have new eyes!"

Freddy charges Vanny and Vanny lets go of Gregory.

Gregory:"Freddy!!!"

Lolbit:"F-F-F-Freddy!!!!"

Freddy tackles Vanny off the roof.

Freddy:'Goodbye, Gregory... Lolbit."

Gregory and Lolbit runs towards the fire escape when lolbit glitches and falls to the floor. Gregory stops and turns around.

Lolbit:"G-G-G-G-Go, F-F-F-F-Find Freddy!"

Gregory nods and runs down the fire escape.

He gets to the ground and he sees Freddy and Vanny. Gregory runs over to vanny and he kneels down to pulls the mask off of her. It's Vanessa. Gregory's eyes widen.

Lolbit is stuck under some rubble and everything around them is on fire.

Lolbit:"Hello? A-a-a-anyone?"

Lolbit looks around.

Lolbit:"C-C-Chica? F-F-Freddy? M-M-M-M-Monty? Roxy? G-G-G-Gregory?

Lolbit then looks down sad.

Lolbit:"Th-that's not fair."

Suddenly the twins are in place of Lolbit. The Female on the left and male on the right. The Female has a blue left eye, like Lolbits, and a right black and white eye. The male has a blue right eye, like Lolbit's, and a black and white left eye. Tears fall from their blue eyes.

Twins:"We're still here."

Suddenly the twins change into Lolly and Bitty.

Lolly is on the left and Bitty on the right. Lolly has a blue left eye and a black and white right eye. Bitty has a blue right eye and a black and white left eye.

Lolly/Bitty:"We're scared."

They change back to Lolbit.

Lolbit looks around with their blue eyes. Then their ears flatten and they look down.

Lolbit:"I'm scared."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-10-2022

332 words

3