1983
99 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two children are running down a hall. They look like twins, A male with short Black hair and blue eyes. The Female has a long black hair that's tied into a pony tail and she also has blue eyes.

?????:"Come on, Lilly. We're almost there!"

Lilly:"Billy, I know!"

After a few seconds they arrive at a room and they see an animatronic. It's Lolbit and they're singing.

Billy:"WOW!"

Lilly:"It looks a lot like Foxy from Daddy's restaurant."

Billy shakes his head

Billy:"No, Freddy's the best."

Lilly puts her hands on her hips.

Lilly:"No, Foxy's way cooler."

Billy grabs Lilly's hand and drags her over to Lolbit.

Billy:"Let's go see them."

Lilly looks around the room and there are no other children there.

After a few seconds they get to Lolbit.

Billy/Lilly:"Wow."

Lolbit blue eyes look down to them and they suddenly turn black and white.

Billy:"Their so cool."

Lilly:"Awesome."

Suddenly Lolbit walks down to them and Lilly and Billy get excited and move closer.

Lolbit stands in front of the two twins and the twins look up to Lolbit.

Suddenly Lolbit's stomach plate opens put and two claws come out and grab the twins.

The only thing heard is the screams of two children and the sounds of crunching bones and flesh tearing.

Lolbit opens their eyes and their in the recharge station and they exit. Then they head up stairs and see Gregory and Bitty watching TV and they go over and sit down next to the couch. Bitty is holding a tablet and Lolly is on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-11-2022

238 words

1