The lizards (5)
188 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jin-Ho POV

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

'There's no way!! They really took the boss alone!' My spine shrivers as I look at their dark frames oozing out malicious, dark aura. Laughing like madmen.

'The twins are deffinitely...!' I look at the younger twin continously stabbing the corpse with green blood splashing from every stab. "... false rankers!" I shout/mutter under my breathe.

The eldest of the two noticed my ramblings and looked at me, smilling sadistically and cackled while walking towards me with crossed arms, each resting on a blades handle.

"Heee!" I squirm and fall on my butt, as she stopped walking and looked down on me. Literally. "Haha~ Jin-ho~ Are you ok~?" She asked with words that felt they were from the Devil-ess.

"Haha! I'm alright! I'm alright!" I said and hurridly stood up and forced a smile on my pale-blue face. "You're quite noisy." She frowned.

'H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-ha!?' I nervously laughed at my actions seeing her frown. My head running full speed trying to get out of the situation called 'emminent death'.

I speedily grabbed and offered a drink to her for distractions. "H-ha, here's a drink. Would you mind? Miss? Oh, and of course I'll carry the equipment. H-h-ha I'll be the on to mine too?!" 'What am I doing?!!?!?!' I nervously shout in my mind.

Her face turned too an expression of cringe and said, "O-ok?" muttering "Miss? Should be queen..." and backed away towards her twin.

"Ha-ha... I survived..." I mutter. She turned back and asked, "Did you say something?". "No-no-no-no, it's nothing!"

'Why did I say I'd go to this place...! Father?'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ye-Jin POV

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After that weird talk with Jin-ho, I returned back to Jin-woo and offered him some water too. Gotta drink just after a duel you could barely win without help.

Jin-woo darnk and wiped the water from his mouth with the back of his hand and tossed the water bottle at me. "Thanks." he said.

"Haha, hot~." I muttered out my thoughts out loud just enough for it to be a whisper to any one who could hear my words.

Jin-woo turned his head towards me and asked; "Did you say something?".

"To answer your question honestly, yes I did. But it's up to you to understand my words." I replied.

I turn back to watching Jin-ho sweat buckets and laugh nervously. "hahahahaha." All things were well until...

Bam!

Fire spewed through the rocks covering the entrance. The the cavern's entrance blew up with embers of fire flew everywhere and Hwang Dong-Suk's men rolled in. Quite literally.

They walked through the fire like total bad asses except they aren't as Hwang Dong-Suk looked at us like a dead friend rose from the grave a quinquennial later and ranted about to each other;

"What?!" "Those guys are still alive?" "Is the boss dead?!"

"What happened?!" "Did they kill it themselves?" "Was the boss only big but stupid after all?"

"If it's because of that bastards equipment it should be possible to take down a C-rank boss." Hwang Dong-Suk said as he glanced at rubrum. "Espeacially, her sword."

"If an E- and two D-ranks killed it, that's all the evidence we need." His friend turned to him, "Hwang, what do we need to do now?"

"Of course we have to turn him over!" He answered. "Yoo Jin-ho! I seearched you up because of your flashy equipment and it turns out your the son of someone great."

*Japanese trap music plays on background*

"Yoo Jin architectures chairman, Yoo Myeong-Han. Your father, right?" He looks at Jin-ho as if expecting an answer he already knows.

"S-so what!?" Jin-ho asked, face still pale trying to act brave. "I thought you were some son of some rich family, but for it to be actually true... I want to talk to you something about your father. I'll give you a chance if you..."

"...?" Jin-ho was curious about what he wanted to talk about too.

"... kill the twins." His words grew sinister as the mana he release unconciously took a dark hue.

"What...?!" He asked suprised. "That's the only way you'll live... otherwise you'll die by our hands." the other hunters raised their weapons. "Why hesitate? No-one will find out what happens inside a dungeon. Come on, theres no cctv's in here, are there? Are you perhaps afraid of an E-ranker and D-rankers below you ability?"

"No!" Jin-ho shouted as he armed his shield and sword up in a defensive stance.

Zap!

Mana slowly trickled out of me as I empower {God speed} with 3.7% of my mana as my body released streams of electricity. My head tilted down.

Rocks with iron composition slowy rose up as an electromagnetic field formed around me, negating gravity temporalily. My hair rose up to the air.

"M-ma'am?" "Jin-ho turned to me and asked.

"It's ok. They betrayed me because they thought I was weak." I lift my head up to see the lizards startled faces. They should be feeling tha mana I'm emenating right now.

"You chose that huh? Have you ever killed a human?" They started to aproach us wary because of the mana I am releasing. I felt little bloodlust.

<<Notice! Emergency quest activated!>>

<<Warning! Immense blood lust detected directed at the player!>>

<<Slay the enemies! 0/8>>

Chuck! Crackle!

A fire ball was chucked at me. I smirked with amusement.

I snapped my fingers and time slowed down according to my perception.

I smiled again. This time, with crazed amusement.

9