Did I just….
286 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<x>---{<>}

Kang Seo Jun's POV | Current Time; 1:46 pm | Place; hobgoblin dungeon

<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<x>---{<>}

Clang!

I swiped my sword to parry a strike.

My bones vibrated from the amount of shock they were recieving.

I copied the slash and returned it.

She slashed back with more force and a more cleaner strike.

I parried and counter attacked her as our strikes slowly turn to a blur.

The more our blades clash, the more she improves.

Though it may seem that I easily copy her attacks, I was having a hard time.

For the first time in my life, cold sweat ran down my back.

I look towards her figure that was slowly losing presence although I could see her clearly.

Our exchange of blades slowly turn deadlier by the second.

I could feel it.

Fear.

I could feel my entire body screaming to move.

I could feel the pain coursing from the wounds she inflicted.

They hurt like hell!

Although my words from earlier were so f-cking prideful, I am currently struggling to keep up with her.

My face crumpled up in disbelief as realization dawned on me.

"You..."

As we exchanged strikes.

As I return her slashes.

As I block her attacks.

She was improving at a speed impossible to achieve.

She never regarded me as an enemy.

Only a grind stone that would improve her skill to beyond.

"You... you f-cking monter!"

As she was about to slash her sword again, her figure abruptly stopped midway.

She brought her face up, revealing crimson orbs that constantly release pure malice.

"Monster..." She muttered. I froze on my spot as I felt a chill travel down my spine.

"Monster you say..?" she spoke.

She started muttering, most likely a spell.

'No that is impossible!' I shout in my mind.

Hunters can only have on field of specification with only me as an exception.

The chances of her casting a spell might as well be non-existant.

(A/n: Bruh... did you perhaps forget about mister Song Chi-Yul? He's a magic swordsman)

Blood red petals scatter and started flying off her figure as her clothes change to the ones  that agents wear that you usually see in movies.

A throne that had hands cling unto the backrest appeared at her back abruptly.

Her hair gained a streak of red as she sat on the throne as a snake made its way unto her thighs, flickering its tounge at me.

A pressure descended upon my shoulders as I was forced to kneel down on my knees under her gaze.

Cold sweat trickled down my forehead and hit the floor.

"I dare you to utter the same words you have said as earlier. 'Cause if actually do, you'll die the next second. After all..."

Her eyes iris turned black as the gleam of anger disappeared, leaving only indifference.

"I am the judge of you life. The <{JUDGEMENT THRONE}>"

<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<x>---{<>}

Sung Ye Jin's POV | Current Time; 1:50 pm | Place; hobgoblin dungeon

<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<x>---{<>}

I stare at her face as if I was looking at a mere bug and spoke.

"I am the judge of you life. The <{JUDGEMENT THRONE}>"

She fell on her knees and her face scrunched in fear and terror.

'Ohoh! I just remembered a good gore/horror novel! "I am a Scarecrow and the Demon Lord of Terror!" Hm? Maybe I should try some illusions on her first before killing her?'

I looked at her with a smile containing nothing but indifference.

'After all... all of his victims experienced extreme fear and died out of fear, so, it's the best method of death sentence.'

I raised my right hand and a book appeared on top of it.

I flipped a page with the same left hand that was carresing the snake.

The snake was bothered by my hand leaving its body and looked towards Kang Seo Jun and hissed at her. I let out a small chuckle.

"Let see..." I spoke. I flipped a couple pages and closed the book to look at her. "Although you seem like a nice but tough person on the outside..."

".... The way you killed your victims reflect a severe case of sadism." I flick my wrist and a wand appeared on my hand.

A human figure appeared in front me.

"You first pluck out their finger nails... then break their fingers slowly... after that, you cut of parts of their flesh and feed it back to them."

The injuries that I mentioned added into the figure.

I frown as a I mention the last sentence. "You don't even kill them directly and leave them behind to suffer."

A couple zeroes appeared on top of Kang Seo Jun's head. She showed a suprised expression "Now lets calculate the amount of time you get before you die..."

I snapped my fingers as the numbers blurred and started to increase. The amount of numbers on her head increased to 6 digits.

The numbers stopped at [4748.25]. "Wow!" I shout in mock suprise. "Looks like you still have 13 years before die from execution, lucky you!"

"I wished it was longer." My face showed dissapointment as I looked at the number on Kang Seo Jun's head.

She smiled in hope and her eyes glimmered in tears that showed joy of her pre-salvation-- but!

I smiled sadistically at her, showing my canine teeth. "Before you rejoice, I have to remind you. 13 years. That's the amount of time you'll experience constant torture before you die~!"

Her face morphed disgustingly as she shivered in fear. I walked towards her and kneeled whispering. "Vale~"

I stood up and snapped my fingers, triggering the illusion as her screams of pain were heard. "Help mE! PLeAsE... StOp! I'm sOrry!"

I ignore her pleads for mercy and walk away activiating time magic. I made time pass 63 times as fast as the present. Oh! I also increased her pain receptors.

I look back towards her figure staring at me in fear and terror. "What're you gonna do when there's blood in the water?" I teleported her towards a sealed dimension.

I went out of [JUDGEMENT THRONE] and my hair and eye colour returned to what it was before. I skipped my way out of the tunnel to meet with Jin-Woo and the others.

I stopped in my tracks as I remembered that the Kang Tae-Shik this timeline is A rank. I skipped back, never minding the change. "Meh... Jin-Woo will be fine. He is way stronger than himself in the OG timeline."

I stopped for a second and thought about what I just said. "Oh, SHlT... did I just raise a fricking flag....?"

<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<x>---{<>}

{<>}---<x>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>---{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}

<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<x>---{<>}

[Judgement throne]

Judgement throne is a self made spell that Ye Jin had created in her chunibyuu days back when she was 17. She thought that sitting on a throne while judging your enemies of their deeds while red petals rain was so frickin cool that she made an OP spell just because of it.

<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<>--x--<>--{<>}--<x>---{<>}

Heyo! I'm back!

How was the time gone was?

Well, sorry...

Creation is hard, cheer me up!

Like it ? Add to library!

4