New Quest
1.6k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Aaah! Damn! I've been stuck in this boring ass egg for too god damn long!! And come to find out I'm not even in the womb!!' 'Hell, I wasn't even conceived in a normal way.'  I've been stuck in this egg for about 3 years now, although there's almost close to no progress in getting out of this fucking thing, I've finally found out why I have four last names.... Because I have 4 fucking mothers. After I had sorted out my status and fell asleep I woke up and managed to hear my four hot ass (sounds like it) mothers fighting over who was going to hold me first, honestly the joy of having four women fighting over you~ besides I can already tell from their voices I'm going to have a mouth full. 

Other than that my status has gone up and I've gained a new title.

Name: Violetta D' Gruham Isolphan Kristof Bunviel

Race: The Cradled [Egg]

HP: 100/100

MP: 100/100

Dex: Null - Agi: Null 

Str: [] - Def: Null

Wis: 130 - Int: 160

Charisma: 10 - Luck: 40

Titles: [Evolver] [System Holder] [One of A Kind] (New)[Egg Dweller]

Skills: [Abnormal Thought process] (lvl.--) [Inspect] (lvl.--) [Locked] 

State: [Weak] [Egg] [Growing]

I clicked on my new title to get a better look at it.

[Egg dweller]- You're a being who's dwelled inside an egg for more than a year, congrats!! When hatched the holder will be able to eat the egg to gain more points, if lucky the holder could also gain a new skill.

I guess this title is usefull, putting aside that I still have to eat the egg after I hatch, my Wisdom and Int both gained 30 points, and my State changed from egg/infant to egg... Other than that the thing that worries me most is my strength stat, It went from Null to being blank. 

While Processing all of this the system suddenly chimed in almost scaring the shit out of me, though that would be unfortunate to life inside an egg with shit floating around.

*Ding*

New Quest: Break out of your egg

Rewards: Host will be out of the egg

Punishments: Host will become a stillborn and soul will be sent to system master 

Time limit: 3:00:00:00

What!! There's a fucking time limit to breaking out of a fucking egg!! Shit-

30