Mommy~
1.9k 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at the summary of my stats my lip started twitching again 'What kind of bullshit summary is this!? A fuckin- actually I am technically a newborn...' Shrugging that summary off I once again looked at my status. 

Violetta D' Gruham Isolphan Kristof Bunviel

Race: The Cradled [Egg]

HP: 100/100

MP: 100/100

Dex: 2 - Agi: 3

Str: 4 - Def: 6

Wis: 130 - Int: 160

Charisma: 10 - Luck: 40

Unspent Points: 10 

Titles: [Evolver] [System Holder] [One of A Kind] (New)[Egg Dweller]

Skills: [Abnormal Thought process] (lvl.--) [Inspect] (lvl.--) [Locked] 

State: [Alive]

Summary: [ A chicken could beat you but you'd be lucky enough to have it trip over a rock and break its neck while its going in for the kill] 

'I've got 10 points to spend from eating my egg huh... "Gods Cradled egg" my ass, tch, I can't even call it stingy. Ahhh~ wtf is this thought process!! I'm still hungry, I should distubute my points... Fuck...' Sighing to myself i decided to do think about this later. With an evil glint in my eye I slowly turned back around to face my mothers and ran a beeline to the Milf of a mother I had in mind, "Ah, Violet dont run!" My mother with the fox ears cried out, I'm guessing she's not exactly going to be the strict one but the one I'm making a beeline to might be. As the saying goes 'Strict milfs are hot milfs' Grabbing on to the tan skinned beauty's leg I look up and try to put on the cutest face I can "Mommy~" 

Tytyana looked down at her child looking up at her with her shiny eyes, It would be a lie if she said her heart didn't skip a beat when she heard the little thing call her mommy. While Tytyana was lost in thought Violet tilted her head 'maybe she didnt hear me?' "Mommy?" Violet said as she shook Tytyana's leg slightly. Looking down at her daughter acting coquettish Tytyana's heart successfully melted, bending down to pick up Violet she gave her a kiss on the cheek "Mummy heard you dear" she said in a thick French accent 'Good gods, she even sounds hot, not that I have a voice kink or anything, yeah totally not a voice kink' 

While Violet and Tytyana were in their own little world her other three neglected mothers stood to the side, jaws open, in surprise. "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" "Oh my Heavens, The Demon Of Hell has gone soft for her daughter, please tell me if I'm alive right now!!" "That's Hot..."

The other two lips twitched at the last comment that was made, "Maybe we should get her mindset." "Not a chance in hell I'm going to change my mindset into a sex driven slime." Fiena said with a deadpan, "It wouldn't hurt to try you know" Replied Lillian with a shrug. "That's because you're a Succubus who's survival depends on sex" Fienas lip started twitching again. A/N: You should get that checked out Fiena ·~· 

Spoiler
[collapse]

 


29