CHAPTER 1: The Tragedy
157 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Brother, mom told you to go to the town to get some salt. " A little young girl said to her brother and her brother is watering the garden in front of their house. They have their own small gardens which plant carrots, tomatoes and other plants. It is pretty normal to plant their own plants which could save a lot of money. It is extremely hard to get money so most people plants their own plans. 

" Ok, Little Kitty. Come here to your big brother. " A young man said with joy and he said with a smile. He lifts his younger sister and he seriously loves his sister. He immediately formed a smile when he saw his little sister. 

His name is Izanami Guardsman. His parents tell him that their ancestors used to salve but because of their loyalty, their ancestors got the proper names and became the guards of Royals. So his family name is ' Guardsman ' . 

He has curly black hair and black eyes. His skin color is not pale like his younger sister and he is a normal skin tone. His face looks clean and he would become handsome definitely even though it is very useless here as long as he does not have any plans to whore himself. 

" Big Brothar.... " The little girl said with a squeezing tone while laughing. She was his little sister and was born in the Year 940, March 30. she is currently 5 years old. So the current year is 945. Emily Guradsman. That is his little sister's name. 

Izanami was born on October 10, 935 and he is almost 10 years old because the current month is May, 9045 . He only has his mother and his little sister so both of them are his life and he deeply loves them. His father lost his life to the titan when he was 8 years old. It happened in front of his house because his house is very close to the Wall Maria. He deeply hates the titans but he has no intention to join the scouts because he needs to look over his mother and little sister. Hate and anger are the things that he keeps inside his heart and he swore to protect his family. 

" Where is the money? I guess it is here. " He teased his little sister while tackling his younger sister.

" Hahahs.... stop.....brother...haha... " Emily said with a laugh and her words are very cute. She twitches in the chest of her brother and their laugh echo the place. 

" Brother will buy candy for you in the town. " Nomiza put down his younger sister when he noticed his younger sister is exhausted from the laugh and she is pouting.

" Yayyyy.. I love you, big brother..."  Emily hugged to his leg. 

" Ok. Brother will go now. enter in the house. Go. Be a good kid or I will not buy the candy " Izanami sat down on the ground and said to his younger sister while patting her head. 

" Yes, Big Brothdar. " She shouted as she immediately run into the house. 

Izanami also follow behind her and he enters into his house. He saw a woman whose age is over 30 years old and she is currently cooking. She has pale skin like his younger sister and she looks like his younger sister very much. 

" Mom, I will go now. Do you have anything to order? " He asked his mother while packing the plans with the banana leaves. He needs to sell the plans to buy the salt or he needs to trade. That is another garden for selling and his family finds money like that. 

His mother has long black hair and black eyes. She has a mole under her left eye and she looks a very beautiful woman while she gives very graceful aura. People can tell why Izanami and Emily are beautiful from looking at her. Her name is Mira Guardsman and she comes from the line of Guardsman family. They are the last members of the Guardsman Clan. Izanami's father was not member of Guardsman but he took the name after he married Mira.

" Nothing. Take care on the way and come back to the home straight. " Mira reminded him and she does what she is doing. Emily is helping Mira and she is very obedient child.

" Don't worry, mom. I will go now. " Izanami said his mother as he left from the house. His house is in the Southern part of Wall Maria and his house is very close to the wall because her mother's job is to help the farms which are near the wall. 

Izanami goes to the town and it is very far from his place. Luckily, he doesn't need to go the center of the town to get the salt or to sell his vegetables. Izanami walks for an hour to reach the usual place where he does the business. The owner aunty gives the thing he wants and he goes back to his house.

When he is going to reach the house, he feels the earthquake and he suddenly feels very frightening feeling so he starts to run to his house as far as he could while holding the bag of salt very tightly. He could hear the sound of Titans' steps very clearly because he stays very close to the wall and time to time he observed the Titans. 

Suddenly, the shadow covered him and when he looks at the wall. He sees the titan which is taller than the wall. Izanami feels frightened and scared at the same time.

" Impossible.... " Izanami said with a frightening and he feels that he is going to piss in the pant. Suddenly, he remembers the face of his younger sister. He immediately runs to his house at a very fast pace. Suddenly, the fear inside his body extinguished. 

" Mom, Emi " Izanami shouted when he saw the figures of his mom and little sister. Both of them are also running to the center of the town. 

Suddenly, Izanami feels very strong earthquake and force as the titan kicks the wall of Maria. A lot of massive pieces of debris send in every direction and he sees a lot of people die. 

The scene in front of him makes him in absolute despair and his body falls on the ground like a broken doll. Both of his mom and little sister are also crushed my massive piece of debris. His eyes open widely as he gawks at the scene of the death of his mom and little sister which happened in front of him.

" Noooo.... " He shouted as tears flows from his eyes and he runs to the massive debris that crushed his mom and little sister. 

" Aaaaaa... " He growled like a animal and no words come out from his mouth. He kneels in front of the massive debris which is at least three times bigger than him.

"Aaaaa..... "  He growled like an animal again that comes from the deep of his soul and people could feel the despair in his tone. The surrounding is very chaotic and the surrounding are also filled with the same despair.

" Emi, Momm.. " He said like a broken doll as he tried to remove the massive debris and his nails break as the blood leaks from the fingers. He could not feel the pain at all and he tries to remove the massive debris with his tiny hands but that is completely useless at all. The Titans probably don't see him because he is covered by the rocks. 

" Aaaa..." He kneeled on the ground when the strength from his body left and he could only feel the pain from his chest. His tears turned into the blood as he wails like an animal silently in front of the massive debris that killed his mom and little sister and the pain is too much for him to handle as his consciousness leaves from his body.  

3