CHAPTER 5: The Defined Goal
53 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While biting his finger, Izanami starts to recall of everything that he could remember about ' Attack On Titan '. To transform into the Titans, Titans' holders need ' The Defined Goal ' and self-inflicted injury or need to draw the blood.  

Izanami doesn't like the ending of Attack On Titan at all. The ending was complete garbage in his opinion. Probably he did expect a lot of things from Renowned ' Isayama ' who is the king of Twists and storytelling. He felt like his expectation was completely destroyed and he did feel anger.

" Damm, focus. " Izanami muttered as he continually bit his finger but he could not penetrate his skin at all. He feels pain but the pain is not that big at all after he felt extreme pain of losing someone. 

His favorite character is ' Floch ' and he was loyal to his country and people until the end. His character reminds him Iznami's father but minus jackass personality. Izanami's father has very aggressive personality and determination like Floch's.

Eren never cared about his people in his opinion. He just wanted freedom and he was cursed from the start to do that. His path was already decided from the start. He never had freedom. 

The more he thinks about the AOT, the more he felt helpless. This world is too depressing and dark so he is completely losing the way. He doesn't know what he needs to accomplish or he does not have any motive. He can not see them as very simple characters anymore. They will become parts of him which is the worse part. Well, he has opinions to avoid them but he doesn't want to choose that because he feels like he is running from the problem.

Suddenly, the words of his mothers said resounded in his mind as he bit his finger with a great force. The blood leaks from his mouth. 

" Ahhhh... " Izanami growled like an animal and his titan came from the ground. It looks like a transformation of Warhammer Titan that comes from the ground but unlike Warhammer titan, he rests within the nape of the Titan's neck as the center of control. 

He succeeded in the first time because he is main bloodline of the Guardsman Clan and his control over Titan is 100%. So he could transform into the titan whatever he wants as long as he can think of ' The defined goal ' and self-inflicted injury. 

" Shit! I feel extremely uncomfortable. " He muttered and his body is wrapped around by flesh and titan body so everyone will definitely feel uncomfortable for the first time. His titan is very small and it's around 3.6 meters. His titan looks ugly like other titans with long jaw and long face with black long hair. 

The power of his Titan is ' Shapeshifting ' . He can control the size, the flesh, and every part of his body and transform into whatever he wants. But Izanami currently doesn't have the stamina, training, and experience to transform into the proper titan so his titan looks very small. 

" Let's try the power of the titan. " He muttered as he focused on his titan. He could not see clearly but he could feel his titan like his own body. 

He removes unnecessary fats and flesh from his titan body. His titan has a large jaw and a very ugly face so he changes into a normally round pure titan's face. His hands grow longer and his legs equal with his hands to crawl on the ground. He looks like Jaw Titans but minus the powerful jaw, speed, and endurance. 

" Huuu " Izanami sighs and sweat is covered in their whole body. His titan's body becomes smaller and tiny than earlier but he gains speed and the time to remain in the titan form. 

He could change to this form whatever he wants after he uses to the feeling of being in this titan form. So the next time, he will not take that much time. 

He starts to run in the four and it is a very tough process but it has the same concept as running with the two legs so it doesn't take that much time to adapt to running on the fours. Of course, he does not forget to take his food package. 

' Damm, it feels good. 'A smile formed on his face and it feels like controlling the big robots but Izanami could feel whatever the titan's body is feeling and touching including the pain. He feels that he is running against the wind and that feeling is priceless.

He runs continually for 4 hours and he passed a lot of titans but none of them did anything to him. They look like complete idiots or it is because of the dark night. 

" Ha... " Izanami looks very exhausted like he did run a marathon. It is a great achievement that he maintained the titan form for 4 hours. 

A hot stream releases and his body emerges from the nape of the titan. His titan's body slowly evaporates and turns into the bones. Those bones would become ashes within a day. 

" Fucking tired. " Izanami muttered and his body collapses on the hard ground immediately. There are dark mark lines around his eyes which resemble that he transformed into the titan.

Of course, he crawled a place where there are no titans and some hut where he can take the rest. He runs around 7 to 8 miles and it's a thin distance but Izanami still can not control his Titan's body properly so he can run more than that. 

He crawls his body to the hut and there is a basement in it. Because it is not safe to sleep on the surface so people made the basement or underground floor to take the rest. 

He did run until his limit so it is pretty much impossible for him to run again in the day. Besides, it is very dangerous to go around in the day so he will return to the surface when the night comes. 

Izanami falls asleep immediately and he could feel the aches through his body. Nevertheless, he is young so he immediately can rest. When he wakes up, it is already night and he eats four potatoes after he woke up and drinks some water from the tank.

He transformed into a titan. This time, he bit another finger. When he reached the Wall Maria, the time was already dawn. He ran very fast this time and at least, he ran over 15 miles and he guessed that there are at least over 20 miles between Wall Maria and Wall Rose.

" Damm, I need to find the hole that broke by armored titan. Well, let's find it after I take some rest. " He muttered with very sleepy eyes and his body is going to collapse on the ground. There are indeed a lot of titans but it is not that much. Only around 10 to 20. Most of them are already scattered around Wall Maria. Indeed, there are a lot of titans inside the place where Izanami lived. 

He immediately falls asleep inside the hut again. There are a lot of huts and shelters because there are a lot of farms. It is very closed to the Wall Maria so there are many farms. 

He falls asleep while paying that everything he guessed is wrong.

-------------

 

3