Chapter 1 – isekai
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

walking walking walking i am walking this is the walking song TO MCDONWLADS
"uh oh!", i exclaim 'IT"S A TRUCK"
Bekjanblbnjdnbabdlxcb
* * *
"Ungggh..." i hold my forehead and look around. "where is this?"
"you're in ultra-hyper-isekai" it's a woman
"no but isn't this mcdonalds?"
she looks shocked. "What witchcrafteric spells do you speak?"
"i want quarter pounder"
"We only serve...", she ponders really hard. "PUNCHES!!"
she punchey, and it's very unfunny. i run out of door whle saying, "i'll get my revenge, because every isekai is like that now!Q!"
she looks shocked, and stares at doorway where i left.
i come back through, "what's your name?"
"Bethandril Crinker,"
"Bethandril, you'll get your reckoning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i sat as run out
* * *
I walk down the roads, and everyone looks at me funny in my slick jaket.
"you don't understand, bozos! i was summoned here by an unfair maiden, and forced to live here now!!"
everyone just looks funnier at me.
"urghhhhhhhg............", i mumble as I walk forward
i bump into someone. "looks where you'r watching, man!", i say
I look up, and it's a big man. in Knight armors.
"You are disturbing the peace"
"i am exercising my freedom of speech given by the government of japan."
"Little man, you aren't in your japans here. you'r in arthentariariluya now, little man"
'you are a big man, so i will let you off thehook for calling me a little man, but look here, big man...', i place my hand oh his belly. "i HAVE ISEKAI SEKAI POWERS"
he goeds flowing into the street, and lands in a barrel, butt up. pretty funny if you ask me he gets out and wipes his dirty pant.
"you are dying tonight, little guy!" he runs up, adn sword swinging.
"no" he goes flying again by my epic powers.
o
i walk up to his man, and he is unconscious with a funky face. he looks like he['s farted "anyway, big man. you're no more, big mank. i'm off to the guild to get my first quests becaus that happepns in isekais"
i walk down road, and everyone gives me the stanky eye. but i don't care because i'm virttuous like an isekai protag actually i do nevrmind. i give them a glare, and they bead sweat face look away.
i walk up to guild building. it has a sword and shield as a brand logo. In front of the placee, there are merch stores. but i walk inside instead of buying. tat's for later
"I request to join the guild," i say to attendant.
"give me all of your cash," he says.
"no," i grab his hair. 'i know your type from the mangas, you re GREEDY'
"wait, wait, wait, wait wait!!! you can join free. do quest already!"
* * *
my first quest and it involves a tomb. it's' very spooky, and maybe i'll find a milf or a goddess inside.
"wait," a rocks moves. "I BET IT'S BOTH"
i walk ahead more "but this is pretty spooky i. the rocks are moving"
they're shaking doing a jig, maybe gettinf down and dirtyy a bit.
"hooman, who are ?" rock says
"i am ronald mcdonald"
'this isn't mocdland you're INN ISEKAI';
"hahaha, you know me. just jesting, doing a litle trolling, engaging in a chuckle, having a little bit of fun. I AM THE ISEKAI PROGTAGnist."
a look of shock goes over their surfaces "are you really?"
"yes, i am not ronald m,donald"
they look disappointed mow "you aren't ronddld mcdonald isekai protagment? well guys lets go"
i grab the stupid rock talkion. "dont move a cent. you are coming with me" i walk deeper into tomb.
"let me go, stupido protagnist!! i'll become the protagnosti if you don't let me go!!"
"ha, you jest. now show me the way to the treatures and money. Wher'es all the fiat currency in the isekais?"
"just down that corner?", he asks.
""don't ask, say
we walk down the corner, and it's a dead end. "hey. rock. give me directions ebtter "
"my directions are good. you're just bad."
"i don't know about that there sonny. your brain is stone, so it'd show to reas-"
"MY MIND IS MASSIVE> ou just don't see ikt."
'ok'
he leads me on many paths, but they all lead to paths that lead somewhere and that isnt treasure, that's somewhere.
i stare at rocke. "you are dumb, i'll tuirn you into a leather jacket."
"hahahahahahaha, no. you are the idiot here. you can't turn me into ANYTHING, because i am too powerful. you just can't-"
"okay, loser stone. i'm gonna stop you there, beefore your rokc talk brings me down into loser town, lsoer."
as we talk and walk, i turn corner and it's a chest.
"TREASTURE" i run up, and open it. IT IS TWENTY MILLION YEN IN COLD HARD CASH and a sword. It's very shiny, and is outline in blue.
we run to guild, and i slam a stackon the counter of the merch store. "give me twenty five funky pops"
The merchant just looks at me, then the cash, then me, then the cash, then me. "that's just paper."
i fall back anime style fiunny.
"see!@", the rock says. "you're DUMB IDIOT"
"okay, rock. I'll paay with you then." I put the rock on the counter. and merchant doesn't say anything.
"OKAY, MERCHANT-SYAN. YOU WILL GIVE ME TWENTY FIVE FUNKY POPS EXACTYL< OR I"LL USE ISEKAI POWERS ON YOUR MOTHER."
he trembles, and grabs twenty five funky pops from under counter.
"good. thanks for doing business"
we walk down the road, and I'm bent over, trying to hold up all the funky poppers. "we...neeed.....a.......place.....to........keep........our......funky......posps.....", i barly get out.
"we?"
"yes, your'e in my partyy now. your ugly, stupid, lame, a loser, ugly AND stupid but ill asccept in the party, because no one welse would"
"I JSUT AWANT TO GO BACK TO MY FMAIL:Y"
"hahahahahahahahaha, you jest."
* * *
were inside the real estate office.
"give me one house, please" i slam cash on the counter.
the attendant looks confused.
'don't look confused. this is funnny money. so give me a nice mansion'
a guy walks out the back, and he's a massive, burly man with spiky hair.
"who are you, big man? i have the power s of isekai, so don't think of-"
he sends me flying into the wall.
"ouch, big man. why'd you do that?"
"your face s ugly"
rock yells. 'GO BIG MAN, GO'
"yurggghhh," i run up, and get kicked into the wall again. "how??????"
he rips off his shirt. "I KNOW BEGINNER MAGIC!!! YOU CANNOT BEAT ME>"
"well i have isekai powers." i pull out a katana, and slice his chest.
he stumbles onto knees. 'you'r isekai powers are too isekai for me' He smiles and grabs my hand. "nice to meet you. I'm Fred."
"I'm Kanoyo, give me a house."
he chuckles, and smiles. "i'll give you a house."
And that's how we got a house, our first step towards revenge.

Who is your favourite woman?
  • Bethandril Crinker Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Truck-chan Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Merchant-Syan's Mother Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0