Chapter 2 -Day 1- What class should I play? part 2
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This cat has a more important thing to do now! what to do with Dinner!! This kitty immediately drops down to the ground and rushes to the kitchen it's late! My owner is not here oh! oh..oho? nevermind false alarm. she already put out the meat patties of moist chicken food. Oh delectable. I do love a good moist chicken helping. I've seen those flightless birds on youtube, who knew such plump birds could be so delectable. this Kitty does approve of the avian race. Okay, master, thou art is forgiven. Dinner is adequate, Time to wait for Lost Ark to launch and contemplate on my character choice.

I was staring at my discord channel about the class selection and my plea to my fellow "human" guildies.

unknown.png

Now, this cat starts to wonder. Are they any other magical cats that play Lost Ark as well? something to ponder for the future once things are far more interesting. The guild was still talking about Asmongold, a human streamer. now this cat is curious, how popular this human is really? One would really like to know such a human being. is it nice like Olivia or comrade Shadow? why not ask shadow what class this Kittylord should play! oh, he replied! wonderful!

 

 

YESSSS!! SMASH !!!KITTY LIKES TO SMASH!

what a delectable thing to smash, punch things and stab and explode..why not all of it?! this kitty asked if there's a class that is able to do everything and he linked me to a youtube link.

 

 

So this human Ryker is a teacher on youtube that teaches you about the class in Lost Ark? people do have too much time on their hands. It's great. this is why this kitty prefers to talk to humans, they are always such interesting beings. Making videos, this cat would like to make videos to one day, cat videos that could do stuff! will the humans be weirded out by a talking cat? should this kitty be just like Asmongold and stream to one day? the world is a big big place for a little kitty like me. who knows?

This lord kitty certainly will want to try everything!

 

Humm...hmmm hmm...interesting. He said that that I am a beginner I should play a Gunlancer, a Bard, a Scrapper because it's balanced, and...oh you know what? i like this gunslinger class as well but it might be too hard for this kitty. I do not have disposable paws only fake appendages to play this game on a laptop. how lamentable...

 

I asked Oliver about her opinion, but she seems busy. It seems like a worthy endeavor she's doing. recruiting people to this game.

 

 

Hands!! yes, hands are very useful. I like a good hand rub and pat. All things a human can do but a cat can't sigh...a dilemma. While This kitty lord was still contemplating what class to choose, someone in chat suggested I checked out Asmongold since he's streaming right now. What a thoughtful idea? I haven't actually watched an actual human stream since I've gained Intelligence a few weeks ago. This one would like to comply when this Kitty finds another of these guildmates posted something about a dog.  Those Damn dogs!!

 

THAT IS NOT CUTE! THAT IS JUST-NYAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one human Safen! this kitty approves! I shall add salt to this whimpering dumb mutt!

 

Jolly good! this is a good day! i can feel it! fireworks are blasting out in the sky outside of this kitty apartment! it seems like someone is still celebrating Chinese New Year. This year is the year of the tiger. that's a giant kitty! it's just like me! a noble Cat beast! perhaps this is why i have powers and intelligence? oh Kittygod, bless you. I love fireworks. they are so pretty. This is my year! the year of the cat! let the fireworks be free! nyhahahaah!

 

IMG_20220209_000434.jpg

looking from high above the apartment, I think this was 33 floor? This cat does not know. This cat hasn't been out of this Condo since the day he was born. I wonder what's it like down there? anyway. Dumb doggo, stupid doggo hahaha! serves him right. Today is a good day for fireworks! 

 

I decided to check out this Asmongold stream and before I could do it I was surrounded by this sea of chat. oh wow, that's a lot of humans here.

 

 How is a kitty supposed to navigate in this chat? so even this kitty could type to Asmongold? This kitty tried to type something but it was instantly swallowed by a sea of people typing on the chat at the same time. This is getting nowhere. This kitty arrived when this Asmongold person was talking about the founder of Lost Ark and feature him in his channel. This Kitty found out that Asmongold is going to the server Galatur, a different server than this kitty guild is going, which is fine. This kitty read from the chat that it was done with a coin flip! why haven't our guild leader Jungkook done that with a coin flip? next time, if this kitty meets with Jungkook online, This one shall ask about the art of coin flip. it seems like a nice human tradition. If only cats could flip coins...such interesting concepts of fun.

 

There are over seventy thousand people watching this man. This kitty started to think, perhaps streaming is indeed a very interesting thing. perhaps even this kitty could earn money just like his master, and have his own Paypal! could he have his own Paypal? this kitty intends to try it out. but not today! This kitty is waiting for the server launch. hopefully, this kitty is able to enter the game, despite the IP block. Watching the stream this kitty still couldn't make up his mind about what to pick for his class. perhaps it would be wise to ask other people what class this kitty should main? for now...maybe It's best to just try a bit of everything?

that sounds good to me.

By the way, someone in the guild read this series.

 

we might be turning into a communist guild. but that's okay, right? sharing is caring! Unless this kitty is wrong about things he read on Wikipedia. Some people say communism is bad though. This kitty doesn't care. Russia seems cool. they have a Lost Ark server too!

By the way, when will the game be up?

 

This kitty awaits in anticipation. 42 minutes to go till this kitty is about to drop into the world of Lost Ark. with nary a class to play, This one doesn't care. As long as he is able to play today.  What is a kitty to do on such a lonely night alone? Master, if only you could play this game with me too, But you're into Kdrama, not Games too bad.

40 minutes to go! weee!! nyahahahah!

 

 

What class should I really play?
  • Gunslinger Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scrapper Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bard Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gunlancer Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1 · This poll was closed on Feb 15, 2022 04:20 PM.
0