Chapter 8 – Day 2 – Pridesholme the first city
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Olivia showed me where she was currently in her playtime right now. it was right after the quest that happened after entering Pridesholme so it should be quite close? maybe? still a bit further than me. It's okay, this kitty can take it slow, there's no rush in getting to the end. Let's just take in all the sights and just enjoy the game yeah? then she posted this.

 

 

So she's at a part in the story where she lies on a bed in the tavern. speaking of the tavern. there was an interesting story too regarding a certain NPC. That certain NPC was Neria.  the owner of the Tavern in Pridesholme. They say you could try to romance her. I didn't know this game has such an option! I'm at a point where I needed to speak to this Neria to progress my main story, but for now, we shall move on towards the main story first. Inside the Cathedral Arman awaits.

There we met with Varut, the head bishop of the city before that Arman was performing a heal on a woman again. we can't get past the crowd here and had to watch until this Varut guy and Arman finish talking. Once the dialogue was done, I was to talk with this Varut as he requested my assistance in looking for the remaining piece of the tablet to find the lost ark.

After that was done, it's off to the tavern!! there we met Nerin. THE Nerin. I ask Olivia what the deal is with Nerin. is there a meme about this? 

And so the legend of Neria prevails about how terrible her cooking is. Perhaps it's one of those sidequest things. I wonder if I can do it later?

for now, let's focus on the main quest.

 

 

She had me run a bunch of quests to meet different merchants here in the city. so first I've gone and met up with a bunch of different NPC later. She handed me an Adventurer Tome, then I head towards my first destination, the gear shop run by Alayla. She just laughs at my problems and directed me to another called Ruden instead. so now I have to go meet this Ruden guy.

After talking to Ruden there was another cutscene. and soon he's asking me to activate a triport. what's a triport? think of it as a teleportation hub for your map. Once you register to the one you can hop in and teleport to any triport you've visited. The Triport acts like an instant traveler on your world map with a fee. not too much. a couple of silver for your teleportation needs. 

I looked at the minimap of the city,

 

yeah, it's pretty direct on what to do next. I have to chat with this NPC called Nall and he directed me to someone who can use the powers of the triport. so off we go to meet Siera in the small plaza! 

 

Siera is very lovely, after a brief small introduction with a short cutscene, she talks about how to use the song of escape. a sheet of music that you may equip on a slot as an instrument to teleport you to any triport location in the world that you have activated. talk about convenience. All you need to do is to open your inventory and right-click the sheet of music and you're done. The quest is over.

The next quest is called the legacy of the Ancients.

to do that quest  we are to travel into a new location called Loghill

Loghill is an open plains area with lots of monsters roaming around. there are even rare field boss monsters that would drop rare loot like weapons or equipment. Just outside at the north area of Prideholme, This kitty ride on his brand new horse and just giddy up ahead into the open lands! the quest you need to do is to investigate stuff.

To find the missing tablet, We are to find the tablet whereabouts by tracing the remnants of the carvings left by the civilization of Ark. the first carving was up north, a few cutscenes then talked about the lore of the story. About humanity and gods fights against the demons.

 

after doing all that inspecting and stuff, I went to chat with some of the NPC at the camp up north of the map. in East Oratory. but before we go there, there was another cutscene at the end of this quest as we met with Arman

 

Arman is a cool dude, he is courteous well mannered, and genuinely believes that the ark exists when all the people only think of it as a myth or a legend. it's make-belief to the people in this continent. Even the church doubts it even with that physical tablet was right there in the Cathedral.

Anyway, next up.

 

My first Dungeon. oh no. What? my first dungeon? Is this kitty ready to solo a dungeon? Bring it on!

By the way, time to check what discord is up to,

huh?

 

THERE'S A LEVEL FIFTY ALREADY?!

I am too slow! this kitty cat can't be the best cat NA if I can't reach level 50 by today!! Oh crap, it's already evening! and I'm only starting to do my first dungeon?

 

This kitty is depress again.

 

To be continued- 

 

 

 

 

0