Chapter 42: Releasing Some Steam
89 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 42: Releasing Some Steam

(Norweth 23rd, Year 665 of the 4th Age)

I returned to familiar ground once I stepped into school. Multifarious dyads of eyes sent derision at me instead of awe as if my time in the Phenomenal Five didn’t exist. It was just like my mother’s sin was the only thing they saw now. No, their visages told me I had sinned. I ambulated the halls, relishing the moments where I was with my brother, my support, protector, partner, and future mate, and execrated the instances where I was alone and vulnerable.

I had a mountain of assignments chucked at me before lunch began. Aereki composed the bulk of the backlog. In brighter news, I scored an A on my essay about Vuðurri. The History pedagogue extolled my topic highly, saying it was one of the best reports he read in all of his years of teaching.

The Phenomenal Five was at its assigned table. I sensed the members’ eyes on me, judging me and probably wondering if I would join them or sending my excommunication at me. I went where Róstran and Lárus sat with my tail between my legs, ensconcing on a vacant spot adjoining my connate sibling. Lárus glanced around the cafeteria periodically, casting a protective aura around me and Róstran. The school’s victuals were insipid before my tempestuous encounter with Gellir, but they tasted more bland after that event. I slowly ingurgitated on them.

“You alright?” Lárus inquired.

“Not really,” I replied slightly caustically, glaring dejectedly at my viands. “I believe these people assume I’m the one to blame for the rape and not Gellir and his cohorts.”

Lárus growled rancorously an iota, and I caught his lips forming into a snarl. “Doesn’t surprise me. They threw dirty looks at me and Róstran, more so with Róstran.”

I glanced assiduously at Róstran. “They’re treating you roughly, too?”

Róstran nodded slowly and morosely. “I presuppose they surmise I’m into males.” He lowered his voice to where I barely perceived him, dragooning me to lean closer to him. “They’re not wrong, but they only have a theory, and I prefer it to stay that way.”

Lárus glared cholerically throughout the whole cafeteria. “The trial shall clear your names soon, hopefully.”

Róstran fidgeted with his vertical fork. “I supplicate that Rikka gets off relatively scot-free.”

I lifted my eyebrows. “He’s the one keeping that monster locked up in a penitentiary.”

Róstran nodded again. “Yes. Unfortunately, we don’t have the power at cajoling justice into being clement with him.”

“We’ll see how it transpires.” Quite frankly, the quagmire sundered my fibers nearly perfectly in half, with the edge going to the side that yearned for Rikka’s severe castigation.

Gym had its familiar brutality after lunch. I was phlegmatic and covered in a slushy muck from completing an exceptionally herculean obstacle course. Beta Kórmóksæn relished being off the leash when it came to his treatment toward me. I saw that glimmer in his eyes as he smirked at me.

Beta Kórmóksæn had one nasty surprise in store for me. He had the whole class at a different arena because the lake surrounding the other coliseum was frozen. This one had a perimeter of viscid mud, and the rules were identical to the lake-- knock your opponent off the platform. However, I was the adversary to the entire class. Róstran, Lárus, and my friends outside the coveted clique were the most clement, either capitulating immediately and jumped off or playacting enough resistance before I easily pushed them into the mud. The rest required effort. Some of Hrafnir’s and dad’s tutelages in fundamental combat proved useful as I swiftly defeated most of my enemies.

Still, I lacked control over my rage. I could summon it at will better than before, but I entered into a blind frenzy almost instantly. I attempted to tame my apoplexy when one of Aðalstænn’s cronies became my upcoming opponent. My training made me equal to his adroitness. He sneered while insulting me, and that was when I unleashed my rancor. I caught him by surprise, and he ended in the mud. However, I willingly joined him and savagely pummeled him until my allies at school held me back. I got detention, but I relished giving his visage a much-needed improvement.

Hot water from the pool in the locker room was the panacea to my aches and choler as I submerged my filthy, naked physique in it, resting against an edge. Hjálmveig was on my left, and Sæarún was on my right even though Aðalstænn was adjacent to her. Manasína was busy with schmoozing with one of the Phenomenal Five members. Lárus and Róstran were nearby, the latter dangling his feet in the water.

“I was going to inquire how you were feeling, but what I witnessed a few minutes ago confirmed what I initially thought,” Hjálmveig uttered, lifting her elbows onto the ledge.

I angrily contorted my lips. “You were right; I should’ve known better.” I realized my anger was external. “I’m not furious at you, by the way.”

Hjálmveig submerged herself further till her head barely hovered over the water. “I figured, and I’m sorry you went through all of that shit, what you’re dealing with now, and for what awaits you.” She floated decumbent in the pool.

“You have my condolences about your sister.” I beheld a tear in Hjálmveig’s right eye, and a frown formed on her physiognomy.

“So, what happens to you now?” Sæarún catechized meekly.

I, too, floated supine on the water. “Gellir’s trial starts around a week from now.” I sighed and rubbed my countenance. “That’s going to be hell.” I shifted my focus to the ceiling. “Hopefully, I regain some of my life back once it’s concluded in my favor., although all the school's shit will hold me back for years.”

“Getting held back is not that serious when you experienced it as often as I have, and at least you have something Æggylín didn’t,” Hjálmveig uttered more cheerfully than I prognosticated, floating on the water.

I tilted my head at the golden Fenri. “And that is?”

“A solid bedrock of companions to rely on.” The languorous expression returned somewhat to Hjálmveig’s face as she stopped floating. “My sister basically had no one. What scant amount of people she gradually picked up and thought were her best friends for life ended up betraying her after she was raped, and the loneliness dragooned her into committing suicide.” Some cantankerousness percolated into her vocals. “I should’ve tried harder to be with her. I’m just as much of a traitor as they were.”

“Don’t you fucking dare think of yourself that way!” Sæarún snapped, her sudden assertiveness startling me. She blushed, reverting to her taciturn version. “You stuck with her when no one else did until her untimely demise and tragedy That’s not the definition of a coward or a traitor, so you better not consider yourself one or both of them because of what you did. You’re more than that.” She beamed at me although her roseate cheeks should’ve vaporized the water. “And you’re a fighter, Kaera. There’s no way your hardship will prevail over you.”

Hjálmveig turned to Sæarún, having a quizzical expression. “Was that an assertive side I sensed from you?”

Sæarún retreated a bit into the water. “Y-yes.”

Hjálmveig nodded and nonchalantly looked away. “Keep it. It suits you, and thanks.” I also vocalized my appreciation.

“And that’s our signal for us to dry off and put on clothes,” Aðalstænn uttered, guiding his sister towards the easy egress, and he snarled at me. I flashed my laniaries at him.

“May I ask you something, Kaera?” Hjálmveig inquired.

I turned toward her right as I saw Aðalstænn’s and Sæarún’s naked butts vacate the pool. “What is it?”

Hjálmveig placed her elbows on the edge. “This is probably sudden, but can I sleep at your domicile within the next few days, just you and me?”

“That shouldn’t be much of a problem. I’ll ask my parents after school.” I noticed Manasína leave the water and head to her locker. “I’ll be right back.” I hopped out of the pool, ambulating to her while leaving a trail of water.

Manasína noticed me as she rubbed a towel over her. “Sup.”

I leaned against a random locker. “I want to discuss about the Phenomenal Five.”

Manasína tended to her head. “Resplendent. I also needed to palaver the exact matter to you, too.”

“What’s my status?”

Manasína turned to me, presenting her naked breasts and vagina. “To be breviloquent, you’re still in contention because of Évéy.” My tail wagged, and my heart palpitated rapidly at the fortuitous news despite carrying a burden of doubt. She dried off her back. “I’m not cocksure what you did, but it had sententious impact on her. I’m almost certain you’re on precarious loam though.”

“Great,” I drawled out.

I left Manasína as she donned her lacy, pellucid panties, heading to the pool. My twin brother and I were the only ones there to keep watch over Róstran while he skinny-dipped. Some classmates were at the lockers, but I had I the effrontery to surreptitiously reach Lárus’s sheath underneath the water.

Lárus turned his eyes at me, letting me know he was aware. Other than that, he remained imperturbable, resting on his hands. Some of his penis overhang out of his sheath. I went to his testicles and squeezed them, cajoling the rest of his phallus out. My left hand phlegmatically and furtively jerked his pecker, acting stoically as I scanned the lockers. I sensed his fingers on my vulva, followed by his whole right hand. The digits went in my vagina, and I instinctively gyrated my hips on them.

Playing this dangerously with fire had a distinct puissance of being an exhibitionist, one vastly disparate than having coitus in the presence of someone- or some people- that was obviously pococurante with it regardless of it being premature to my Mating Ceremony. The thrill and buildup aggrandized the nearer a visible student was to the pool. At least, my consanguineous sibling and I could effortlessly revert to acting normal. He had more of an exhilaration than I did as I sensed him buck his hips before I was near my amatory precipice.

I quickly glanced at the lockers and then at Lárus, whispering in his ear, “You about to cum?” He nodded affirmatively. “I’ll go underwater and suck you off. Rapidly pat my head when you believe someone is about to discover us.”

“I will,” Lárus susurrate back.

I insufflated my lungs and went below the water, swimming briefly to Lárus’s inguinal region. My tongue landed on his scrotum, and I cradled his ballsack and one of his balls in my mouth. The water diluted his essence even when I stuck it in his retracted sheath, vigorously stroking his shaft. His spasms told me his precum should be out, so I dragged it up his dick to the acicular glans, quickly cumulating whatever amount of the sought after flavor the pool was munificent in vouchsafing.

I soon realized my best option was to suck my brother’s penis, taking half of it within my muzzle. He was a scaturient geyser when my lips enfolded around his tip, tasting a cornucopia of sapid sapor from the rapid discharges.

I glanced at Róstran’s exposed crotch while fellating Lárus. The tip of the hulking, fleshy, virile iceberg was out of Róstran’s sheath, tantalizing me. If it wasn’t for my vacillating surmise about his attitude toward sex, I would’ve included him without warning and asking for his consent like I could with Lárus, and time forbade me from propounding the opportunity to him.

Lárus displayed indicators of his ineluctable orgasm, so I took more of his penis, squeezed his knot with one hand, and fondled his gonads with the other. The briny, serous precum turn into actual viscose cum as swirled my tongue around his cock. I thought we were about to get caught the second I perceived one of his hands on my head. Instead, I took more of his penis until I entered the realm of deep-throating, causing his semen to go directly down my throat. His appendage left, but I remained where I was, guzzling the remaining loads of sperm,

The stealthy debauchery unfettered some concupiscent steam, but I was pent up throughout the rest of the school day. The dent swiftly evanesced, and I exceeded the previous level when additional bullshit exacerbated my horny irascibility. To make matters worse, Hrafnir had a session with Lárus and me right after school to tame our barbaric ability.

Hrafnir met the three of us at home surprisingly with habiliments on. Dad, who still had the girly jockstrap on and dealing with blue balls, joined him, Lárus, and me at the arena in the backyard. He had fresh training gear with him, and the boulders remained where they were. The residuums on the floor told me the successful attempts were actually real.

The auburn Fenri pointed at the boulder. “Let’s start by you two moving those rocks over there. Try moving them farther than when you successfully budged them from last time.”

I went to my designated boulder, and Lárus went to his assigned rock. I summoned the paroxysm deep within my sinew, tapping into the reservoir beyond my normal reserves by cerebrating what acerbated me. The monstrous stone levitated, and I took my steps. One… two. I groaned from the exertion. Three… four. My muscles and lungs were on fire, and I tied my record. Five... six. I suspired sonorously and heavily while dropping the boulder, sweating profusively. I glanced at him, realizing I took one more step beyond him.

Hrafnir and dad stood up and inspected the results. “Impressive,” he uttered, rubbing my boulder. He looked at us. “It’s time for another lesson.”

“And what's that?” Lárus inquired, stretching his left arm.

“You and Kaera have improved at summoning your hidden rage. Now you two need to control it so you don’t attack recklessly against adroit opponents and give them the advantage.” Hrafnir denuded his raiments, beginning with his shirt. “The first step is to attack me directly when we're naked.”

“Why the nudity?” I catechized even though I automatically and perfunctorily exuviated my vestures, and my brother was in the buff.

“To show you the benefit of being a master at becoming pissed off.” Hrafnir got into his stance, beckoning us with his right metacarpus. “Come at me.”

Lárus and I charged at Hrafnir, shouting as we channeled our extra reserve of fuel, and Hrafnir went into his rage. We exchanged punches, blocking some of Hrafnir’s throws. Several hits managed to strike us. Gradually, I noticed Hrafnir’s attacks had less of an impact despite observing him not retarding any of his power. Lárus and Hrafnir appeared bruised, so I conjectured my physique was too.

The crash arrived, and I initially perceived lassitude. Then, the bruises made their presences known, impelling to stretch my limbs and massage the afflictions. Hrafnir took a moment to catch his breath before he suddenly lashed out at me and my brother, and we barely dodged him.

Hrafnir commanded us to keep besetting him, so we activated our rage. All the aches I felt deliquesced immediately the second I channeled my extra energy. Our punches were more wild than before per his request. We landed more successful blows against him because of our recklessness, but it resulted in him striking us more often. Again, the assault barely registered in my mind as I saw red until the surge ran out. The old pain returned, magnified by the fresh bruises.

Hrafnir pointed at dad, who stood up and adjusted his lacy jockstrap. “Now dad will be your opponent. Rage at him and attack recklessly.” He turned his head at him. “Ready when you are.”

Dad gave Hrafnir a thumbs up after adjusting his epicene underwear. “Ready.”

I strained my sinews while conjuring the last residuum of corybantic energy, hurling myself at dad. Lárus was on my left, and we ran into his hands. I prognosticated a one-sided fight because he was an Alpha of an upper echelon, and we were abecedarians at using techniques, yet the swift and professional response caught me unaware. He threw Lárus abaft and caught my punch. Agonizing pain erupted in my left hand as he clamped down on it. A fugacious movement from his feet disrupted my equipoise, and he forced me to the ground, pinning me to the frigid surface.

Dad’s virile tumescence chafed my fundament, and I instantly sensed precum near my fissure. The boost in strength from the rage evanesced immediately, too, vitiating my resolve. Panic trickled into my blood because my predicament was redolent to the situation at Gellir’s house. I didn’t have the strength to throw him off. His horny scent infiltrated my nostrils. His slightly feral, guttural grunts pierced my ears. I sensed pygmy movements of his genitals that signaled he was ready to breed me. This is it, I thought. His cock was on the precipice of liberating itself from its cage and protrude through his sheath and jockstrap straight into any of my nether orifices.

I felt pressure ease off my frame. I glanced behind just in time to witness dad throw my twin sibling to the ground and pin him, restraining Lárus’s arms. The paroxysm faded from Lárus just as swiftly as my rage the moment he held him in place— too quickly for an ordinary use of choler. He got up, pulled Lárus onto his feet, and extended a hand to me.

“What just happened?” Lárus inquired, stretching his arms. “I was energized one second. Then, my strength quickly vanished even though it wasn’t time yet.”

“I concur,” I uttered after standing up with dad’s assistance. “I know I still had time left. on mine.”

“What you just experienced is the downside of using rage,” Dad enunciated, releasing my hand.

Hrafnir stood beside him. “You know that raging allows you to shrug off vast majority of attacks, hit harder, and hit more often.” He lifted an index finger. “However, attacking wildly like you two just did leaves you susceptible to retaliation, a minor nuisance most of the time. There are moments where someone like dad is skillful enough to exploit the opportunity and end your rage prematurely. I wouldn’t be stupefied if Aðalstænn can do it, too. Your next lesson for next time is to control when and where to attack recklessly so as to not end your extra energy so soon. The rest of the day is yours.” Dad embraced me and mumbled an apology to me for exuding some lubricious desires, repeating the actions to my brother.

Cimmerian welkin arrived, and I received signals to obtain some rest. Still, the pent up steam incensed me and yearned for release. I waited outside the bathroom for Lárus to vacate it. The door opened, and he walked out, followed by a odiferous stench.

Lárus jumped slightly once he beheld me. “Geez, Kaera, you fucking startled me.”

I kept my voice down. “That means I owe you an apology.” I seductively licked my lips while scanning libidinously his entire nude body.

Lárus eyes widened, displaying his agog response. “I was about to ask how your day at school went, but I can see you’re fine.”

“I’m pissed off about the expected reaction at school and horny from sucking your dick underwater to vent some steam, which dad’s scent exacerbated the lingering amount.” I got near my brother. One of my hands went up his torso to his chin while my other metacarpus wrapped tightly on his genitalia, and my lips almost touched his mouth. “So, I need a pounding from my big, husky future mate’s giant cock to release the rest of steam. What do you say, love?”

Lárus had a toothy grin. “Lead the way, honey.”

I led Lárus to his chamber by holding his penis, locking the door. Our fingers and lips never separated as we walked to his bed. He plopped me on it. His demeanor told me he still cared but to expect a bruised nether region per my demand, so I spread my anus wide. He went within my rectum with barely enough precum on his penis, giving me searing pain that added to the amatory cauldron, and the bed rocked from the force.

I clutched a pillow against my breasts while Lárus had his hands on my sides. The touches liquefied the tension in my sinew the second the tinge of agony incensed them. I went with the flow and imagined what our ideal future would be like: having a house together, watching some of our pups play in the yard while nursing another litter with his assistance, possibly pregnant with more of his whelps, and Róstran would be with us. Then, I realized dejectedly the barriers that lay before us.

Lárus was on track to ejaculating in my ass, and he knew my signals like the back of his hand. My clitoris and vulva received his right hand, smearing my nectar around my inguinal region. All of today’s slights against me and my concupiscent steadily left me. I predicted we were near our orgasms until he retarded his force.

“I need to tell you something, Kaera,” Lárus stammered while penetrating my pucker.

“What is it?” I inquired blithely, wincing beatifically, too.

“I went through my pornographic stash, and our favorite Fenri couple had an interesting tip.” Lárus accidentally pulled too much of his penis out, so he guided it back to my taint with his left hand.

I moaned as most of my brother’s sausage entered my anus again. “I reckon it relates to us.”

Lárus resumed his rhythm. “Apparently, females can tense their pussies and puckers enough to where males who have knots can’t shove them in and wait for them to deflate. Do you want to test it right now?”

The thought of having my brother’s semen in my uterus without risking his chastity titillated me, but now wasn’t the time. I grabbed his posterior and got close to the base of his tail. “Later. Right now, I need you to breed me, and that includes your whole penis tied to my tail-hole.” I yanked his tail.

“If you insist,” Lárus uttered worriedly before going feral.

Lárus explosively picked me up and pinned me against a wall, and my limbs wrapped around his shoulders and waist. A residuum of his normal side was in his eyes, and they appeared solicitous. I nonverbally communicated to him I wanted his brutality, I wouldn’t fault him for following his barbarous instinct, and I wouldn’t be afraid of that side of him. The feral side was drastically better than having Gellir as a partner. His strength did the bulk of keeping me suspended off the floor as we nipped each other until his laniaries latched tightly on my neck.

I felt the unmistakable pop of my sibling’s knot inside my anus. The sudden jolt of pain boosted my ascent towards my crescendo, followed by his hot cum cooling the burn within my rectum. All the strength pressing me against the wall abaft gave me the opening to cross the finish line.

My brother gently placed ourselves on his bed once his climax faded, treating me to tender caresses. I glanced at my vacant vagina, cogitating what he said about having a way to cum in there without worrying about his knot and without risking the illegal drug’s side effects. Would that technique kill two birds with one stone or just embolden us further towards catastrophe?

1