Chapter 5: Beating the Heat
466 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: Beating the Heat

(Avrew 26th-Meztag 12th, Year 665 of the 4th Age)

Two days after passing the exam, I was met with a bombshell. My mom was pregnant for the first time since Lárus and I. It shouldn’t have impacted me as hard as it did due to how often she had sex with dad, and she appeared to gain weight since Jukush, but the news still stunned me as I sat on the couch with all of my siblings. We were elated by the information, and we gathered around her and dad, hugging them.

In a few days that followed, dad was prepping for the celebration in honor of him and mom expecting pups. The party was divided into two sections. The first was open to the residents of Álfsandur and Kelna; the other was more private with relatives on my dad’s side that would arrive later.

It was Avrew 30th of the current year, several hours before the gala commenced. I was in my room, sprucing myself up with mom’s assistance. Since it was just us, I was comfortable being in my underwear, although she was ok with being naked around me while we brushed each other’s fur; it felt so much better having someone else do the brushing, especially the hard-to-reach spots. As I loosened the knots on my mother’s fur, sensing her multiple sets of nipples buried beneath it, I took the time to recognize how gorgeous she appeared and how strong she was. The near sixteen-year hardship only enhanced those qualities. A prominent bulge was already forming on her belly from her pregnancy despite being early into the process, indicating that she was gravid with multiple pups. It and her naturally enlarged, primary breasts added to her beauty.

Mom revealed the selection of dresses for me to wear to the party before leaving my room. They were beautiful and fancy though my regular clothes were miles beyond the ones I wore at the shack. The fabric felt divine in my hands as I held them while facing the mirror like I was inspecting my loot from a heist; I would look attractive in each dress, making it difficult to narrow it down to one. I heard the commotion downstairs as the party began by the time I selected what to wear, a black dress with a long skirt that sparkled; the sleeves covered a bit beyond my shoulders.

My job at the celebration was simple, enjoy myself while having a conversation with people that aren’t my siblings. Easier said than done. I was not much of a talker, and the people were more interested in chatting amongst themselves or giving their congratulations to mom and dad, mostly the gossip, while music was playing in the background. The negative stigma towards me, my mom, and Lárus must’ve existed in some capacity in spite of us officially becoming members of society -and family to a prominent Alpha, no less- months ago.

The only people I had a conversation with were Tandri and the owner of Carnivorous Hangouts, who was also the purveyor of foods for the party at dad’s request. Tandri started off by asking how the potion was for my heat, and I simply answered that it was performing as expected. We chatted some more, and he told a story about dad saving him during the war against Krusia. During the Battle of Ślęwiec (he tried numerous times to make me pronounce it correctly) Forest, dad rescued him and eleven others when the Krusians surrounded a cabin and ignited it with the group members recovering from their injuries inside.

The owner of Carnivorous Hangout, Vakörr, was a delight to be with as he told jokes. His personal favorite was about two Elves and a Halfling dealing with a locked door. A drinking buddy of his encountered him, so he went with him to chat, leaving me by myself.

I found Lárus and Róstran sitting near where the food was. From the looks on their faces, they probably had a similar mindset to mine; we didn’t want to be here any longer though the party was nowhere close to finishing. Róstran appeared the most nervous out of us. I sat with them and began munching on the food; Lárus followed soon after. The music changed its rhythm, and I noticed people starting to merge into one mass of fur as they started dancing. They moved slowly, just swinging side-to-side while spinning in small increments, with the males placing one of their hands around the females’ hips.

“You must be Kaera Brákfurdútir,” I heard a female voice speak. I beheld a female Fenri with white fur standing in front of me, smiling warmly at me. From her accent and fur, I suspected she must be from the northernmost parts of Canir, particularly the state of Övulkæt. She looked at Lárus and Róstran. “And you must be Lárus Brákfursæn, and hello, Róstran.” Lárus nodded his head, and she extended her hand. “I’m Manasína Vakörrdútir, and I go to the same school as Róstran in Álfsandur. I look forward to being one of your classmates in year 10.” We shook her hand. “Congrats on the results on the placement exam.”

“Thanks,” I responded.

“Why are you three just sitting here looking gloomy? It’s a party, not a funeral.”

“I get nervous when I interact with the public,” Róstran answered.

“I was hungry,” Lárus replied. “Besides, the crowd isn’t interested in talking to me.” I agreed with him on both reasons.

The music transitioned to a faster, energetic pace. Manasína became happier, and she bounced multiple times while clapping her hands. “Eeee! I love this song!” She took off for the crowd, dragging my brothers and me along with her; I could detect Lárus becoming a bit aroused from her hand touching his. We stood awkwardly while she danced in front of us. “Come on, dance.”

“I’m not much of a dancer,” I responded. My twin brother had a similar reply; Róstran hardly moved like he made eye contact against a basilisk.

“Oh, it’s easy to do, particularly for this song. You just move your body however you desire, and it’s better if you don’t move slowly. No routines, just wing it.” Manasína just danced without a single care in the world, enjoying herself as she moved her arms and legs in whatever struck her fancy. I observed that other people were free-forming their moves with a similar attitude. Still, I felt like I was a stranger here despite being in my home, wanting to retreat to familiar ground, but she was the first native to make contact with me, so I decided to answer her call.

Focusing my attention on Lárus and Róstran, I started to wiggle my hands around while clenching my fingers into a fist like some people were doing. Once I felt comfortable, I swung my hips slowly from side to side while moving my fists, picking up the pace as I became more relaxed. My twin brother was the next to perform dance moves with parallel awkwardness and routine to mine; our adopted sibling continued to stand in place. It took us a while to coax him into dancing, but we managed to by taking one of his arms each, manipulating them while grinning at him.

“Wooo! Now, you’re getting it!” Manasína shouted with enthusiasm. The four of us continued to dance through the song, and one more before the music became slower and more romantic. Thankfully, the party started to dwindle, so dad gave Lárus, Róstran, and I, permission to leave if we wished. We gave our farewells to her as she left with Vakörr, and she expressed interest in wanting to hang out with me at home. All in all, I considered that night to be a success, and I wondered if that was the turning point towards society accepting me, my twin brother, and my mom.

However, a couple of days shoved reality in its grotesque form in my face. There was another party, albeit more private, for dad’s side of the family and some of the Alpha Prime’s associates when they showed up. Their clothes -for those that decided to wear them- should’ve alerted me to what their personalities were, but I ignored my instincts for my father. I could also see that his Direfenri side came from his mother.

Initially, dad’s relatives were cordial as they sat around a large dining table while drinking alcoholic beverages, discussing about Rýnaki’s decision of which military academy to attend once he graduated his twelfth year of school in a few days. Their true feelings revealed themselves soon after, and they weren’t afraid to express their displeasure at mom, Lárus, and me. I could handle the insults thrown at me. Still, I couldn’t take it when they directed them at my twin sibling. I lost it when they targeted mom, snarling and baring my fangs at them; Lárus mimicked my response out of mother’s defense though his reaction to them insulting me was also of an identical magnitude. The people that worked for the Alpha Prime, like dad, maintained a neutral expression and tried to defuse the situation, but dad’s relatives were relentless. With the emotions overwhelming me, I snapped, uttered a tirade against them, and stormed off to my room, slamming the door shut; the tears soaked my pillows as I buried my face in them.

“Come in,” I spoke in a melancholic tone when I heard knocking on the door; they were specific enough to know who produced them.

Sure enough, I observed Róstran peaking his head inside. “Are you ok, Kaera?”

“Not really,” I responded.

“You need someone to be with you, or do you want to be alone?”

“You can sit by me if you wish.” I could use some friendly company.

Róstran sat on my left on the bed. Somehow, his presence did its job of comforting me even though he reverted back to not allowing me to touch him. Damn, I thought I made progress on that.

The door swung wider as my twin brother barged in. He was more visibly pissed off about the insults at mom than I was. “Fucking pricks, all of them. How dare they speak that way to you and mom. You feeling ok, sis?”

“Better, thanks to Róstran, but I still feel depressed.”

Lárus laid down on my right, and he pulled me into the spooning position. All of his features I sensed from when I had my first heat were present, making my heart beat faster; the way he approached at embracing me added to my arousal, but having both him and Róstran made me feel less depressed about the insults. “As far as I’m concerned, those assholes won’t receive mercy from me if they dare come at you or mom with me around.”

“Likewise,” I uttered. “Oh, Faer, it feels that we haven’t actually achieved the respectable status to society despite mom’s efforts.”

“Fuck them. We kicked their asses before, and we could do it again. You, mom, and Róstran are the only people I would defend with my life.”

“Really?” Róstran sounded joyful. Lárus nodded his head.

“And what about dad?”

Lárus sounded hesitant. “And him, too, but he could handle himself without issue.” As if on cue, we heard dad’s voice in my room as he tore his family a new asshole with his words. “Case in point.” We stayed in my bed while listening to him rant about his family’s attitude towards mom, Lárus, and me; it felt terrific having him express our thoughts without any fear of consequences.

It became dark when the celebration ended. Mom and dad appeared in the doorway a few minutes after, and he was still puffed up from erecting his fur in anger. “You two feeling ok, Kaera and Lárus?” Mom asked.

“You shouldn’t be treated like that,” Lárus responded bitterly.

Oh, your stepfather made that crystal clear to his parents and relatives. I’m positive you heard him going on a tirade from here.” Mom proceeded to rub her head against dad affectionally.

“Why are we still considered trash?” I asked. “I thought we were respected members once you completed the Mating Ceremony.”

“By Faer’s and the Alpha Prime’s views, we are respected citizens. Legally, we can’t be denied services or receive a lesser version of them, but there are no laws against citizens expressing their displeasure at us in some capacity. I can assure you that those with a negative attitude toward us are in the absolute minority.”

“It didn’t seem that way during the first party. Barely anyone there wanted to interact with me.”

“Or me,” Lárus added. Róstran kept his mouth shut. 

“All I can say is that time will make them eventually lose their prejudice as long we don’t provide them with more reason to hate us.”

I focused my attention on dad. “Sorry for adding more stress to your life.”

Dad shrugged it off. “Pshh. No need to apologize. As far as I’m concerned, I have zero regrets about having you, your twin brother, and your mother as members of my family ever since the Mating Ceremony. My parents, siblings, and so on had it coming when I unleashed a diatribe against them; you won’t have to interact with them or see them frequently if at all, I can assure you three. Now, come here so I can hug you.” Everyone gathered around him, and his massive arms wrapped around us, giving each of us a rub with his head.

“Is there anything you need?” Mom asked Lárus, Róstran, and I, after the embrace. We shook our heads. “Then your father and I will be in our room so we can tend to our needs.” In addition to her seductive voice, she gave dad a playful nibble on his neck while rubbing his chest underneath his shirt. He uttered a primal growl of approval, and I could smell his arousal, noticing his penis emerge partway from its sheath. Their interactions as they left turned me on, and I suspected they had a similar effect on my siblings. As I slept, I had another dream about my twin brother and me, causing my groin to feel tingly when I woke up the next day.

During the days after interacting with dad’s relatives, an unprecedented heatwave gripped the area where I lived, prompting me to shed down to my underwear to cool off. Thank Faer for the available swimming pool and other water bodies on the property. I may have swum naked a couple of times in the pool instead of taking a shower when no one was looking.

Mom and dad sprung the idea of going on a vacation to a city in the southern part of Canir called Akuvöllur to beat the heat and in celebration of Rýnaki graduating his final year of primary education. Lárus and I were ecstatic to hear the proposal since we had never traveled far from our old home; Kelna and Álfsandur were the settlements we journeyed to the most. Breiðdalsröst was the furthest we went, and it was only a couple of hours away from Álfsandur by foot or on slow horseback or carriage. Apparently, dad, his first wife, and his offspring, including Róstran, vacationed at Akuvöllur multiple times because dad had a property with a great view of Lake Ækálí. With the information dad gave to mom, Lárus, and me about the area, I packed my necessary items into a couple of bags before entering a carriage with my twin brother.

As my family and I traveled south, near the kingdom’s border, I mainly stared in awe out the window at the landscape. Where we lived, it was an even mix of forest and mountains. The further south we went, the wintry peaks disappeared, and I savored the open plains, inhaling the grassy air through my nostrils. There was a scent of ale emanating from a gigantic building on a branching path. On the 12th of Meztag, a few hours away from our destination, I detected my heat beginning its monthly cycle, drawing my attention during the last leg of the journey.

The settlement was the largest I’ve seen so far in my life as my family and I saw it from a distance. Out in Lake Ækálí, there was an island with a structure built into it that appeared to be a castle to me. Not only the city was vast, but it was also congested with people, unsettling to me initially as I rode past them inside the vessel. Most of the buildings I encountered had three floors, and they were attached to each other within their group. Each cluster of structures caused the streets to branch out in bizarre patterns.

Dad’s white beachfront house was smaller than the mansion near Kelna and Álfsandur, but I assumed it was still huge, efficiently handling a family more extensive than mine. What it lacked in its wideness, it made up in its verticality, having three floors instead of two back at home, and it was built out of wood.

My room was less fancy than at home though it was considerably more luxurious than the shack. I opened one of my bags, sorting through its contents after closing the door. The ones I didn’t need at this time I threw aside while I searched until I located my target. I took out the potion for my heat, gulping it down per the instructions, and I grimaced at the horrendous aftertaste, nearly gagging on it.

I took upon dad’s offer to go to the beach, putting on my two-piece violet swimsuit after downing the potion, and I met with the rest of my family outside. The beach was crowded with people, undoubtedly having the same idea as us in beating the heat, ranging from pups to the elderly. I suspect most came from outside the city, and I noticed some Elves and Káyüts amongst the sea of Fenri; to me, the Káyüts had a friendlier appearance than Fenri. The majority of beachgoers wore nothing while partaking in activities such as swimming, sunbathing, or sports alone or in a group of friends or family. Only Lárus, Róstran, and I wore fabric on our fur in my party, and my eyes scanned my twin brother. Mom and dad assured us that Fenri starting puberty were more reluctant to be naked with someone else, a group, or entirely in public for the first three to five years.

I swam in the water first, going into the deeper section with everyone in the family. Comparing skinny dipping to swimming with a two-piece swimsuit on, I would prefer the former every single time if it wasn’t for my self-confidence holding the urge to rip the fabric off right now. Wet stitch and fur combined into one miserable Fenri, and that Fenri was me. Dry clothes were tolerable to wear the entire day until I reached my inner sanctum to sleep nude or just in my panties in rare instances. I could tell that Lárus and Róstran had similar opinions, judging by their facial expressions. Despite the irritation, the cool lake was refreshing against the sultry temperature, and I submerged myself to the murky bottom. I surfaced around a minute later, and there was a force drawing my attention to the castle further away from the shore; it seemed new.

“What’s that building on the island over there?” I directed dad’s attention by pointing my finger.

“That’s a fortress with the latest technology in repelling warships. On the other side of Lake Ækálí lies Krusia, one of Canir’s adversarial nations, and the last time we were in a war, it invaded by using the lake. The fortress and others like it should deter the Krusians from invading by water.”

Dad had a panicked look on his face when he lost balance, and mom emerged beneath him, laughing as he went under; he gave her a taste of her own medicine though he had her on his shoulders for a more extended period before submerging her. Even though they did the Mating Ceremony and she was carrying his pups inside her, it was still great to witness them enjoying each other.

“Hey, Kaera, heads up!” I looked at my twin brother as he splashed water at my face, causing me to sputter.

“Oh, you’re going to pay for that!” I responded by splashing him, but I missed.

After the water-fight that included Dágfárik, Róstran, and Rýnaki, mom and dad gave us an hour to ourselves. Lárus, Róstran, and I explored more of the beach while the other stepbrothers found a group to play volleyball. We found an area that had a sign warning us what was ahead, and it wasn’t hard why it was in place; several couples were mating with each other in plain view without caring who would see them, and our parents were among them.

We explored away from that location until Róstran alerted us about needing to relieve himself, so we waited. The potion was doing its job, but my heat was still potent enough to make me aware of its existence until the days were up or I mated. Lárus did mention he wasn’t using his potion anymore, and he hadn’t stuck his dick in a female that I’m aware of, not coming up with any instances where he would have sufficient privacy to pull that off. I stared at my twin sibling as he leaned his right shoulder on the wall, inspecting his fingers.

“Lárus?”

He raised his head up. “Yes, sis?”

“Can you show me that trick?”

“What trick?” His eyes lit up a couple seconds later. “Oh, that one.” He scanned the area before reverting his gaze to me. “Not right here, but I can show it to you in your room tonight if you wish.”

“That’ll be perfect.”

“Promise me that you’ll keep what I’ll show later a secret.”

“I promise.”

The day continued with the family and I reuniting at the house and dad taking us to a tavern he enjoyed eating at. Our meals were primarily fish-based, with Rýnaki and mom consuming poultry. They tasted sweet, and I wished that the sauce for my salmon was thinner. Then, we each split a couple of pies doused in caramel for dessert (mmm… caramel) before returning home.

It was close to midnight when I was awoken by someone knocking on the door. I got up from the bed, put on my underwear, opened the door, and realized that it was Lárus, scowling at him for making me believe he had forgotten about the agreement after I waited for hours after coming back to the beach house. He was in his underwear like me, carrying a towel. “You have a poor sense of timing. You know that, right?” I kept my voice down to not disturb anyone else in the house though I didn't hide my displeasure.

Lárus flattened his ears. “Sorry. I wanted to make sure that the parents were sound asleep or too occupied along with the stepbrothers to notice us. This is a sensitive secret I carry. Swear to Faer that you won’t divulge it to anyone.” His voice matched mine in volume.

“I swear.” Must be really sensitive to warrant me to promise again, and to Faer in addition.

“Ok.”

He shut the door, locking it, before plopping on the bed next to me, placing his bag on it. It appeared that it had weight, and my ears twitched in confusion as he pulled thin books from it. Curious, I looked inside, finding nothing but skinny novels, and there were a lot of them. I opened one of them to a random page, beholding a female Elf bending over to show me her pussy while sucking seductively on her fingers, and she spread her labia wide.

“You read this stuff?” I asked.

“Yes,” Lárus answered nonchalantly, going through another book.

“Why?”

“It’s educational. I bet I would be top of the class if something like this exists at school.”

Wow. The one subject that had his captivation was sex. How… typical. “Where and how did you get these?”

“Hrafnir gave it to me when he visited during our first days at the new house since mom’s Mating Ceremony; he was actually a cool person to be with, much better than the other stepbrothers, excluding Róstran. Anyway, he handed me these, saying I would eventually have more use for them.

“I wonder why he skipped me?”

My brother proceeded to flip through more pages at a rapid pace. “I don’t know. There are more naked females than males. Maybe he thought you weren’t interested in vaginas.”

I scoured through the book I was on. “Bullshit, there’s plenty of penises in this one.” I showed Lárus a picture of a male Dragonkin getting his dick sucked by a naked, male Human.

He tilted his head. “Huh. I didn’t spend as much time with that as with these other books. Now that I take a closer look, I can see why.”

“You aren’t interested in penises?”

“Only if they’re inside someone.”

“Oh, so, like this?” I showed my brother a picture of a male Vassyran on his hands and knees taking a cock up his ass from another Vassyran.

He scrunched his nose up in disgust. “I meant when it’s inside a female. Actually, any image with a naked female turns me on. This one here is one of my favorites.” Lárus revealed a page with two female, Káyüts- to me, they’re possibly related- rubbing their pussies together. They did stir something in my stomach.

“They do appear gorgeous, certainly more realistic than most of the other pictures I saw.”

“So, you’re interested in your own gender?”

“Enough to know when she's attractive.”

“What about performing sexual activities with one or more of them?”

“Just to experiment. I wonder how the hell could two or more females get off just like our parents without getting filled by cocks. In terms of a long-term relationship and marriage, most likely not. Would you have sex with a male?”

“Maybe not as enthusiastic as you. I would really have to have a long, friendly relationship with some male before even considering it. Now that we’re on the topic about preferences, any race strikes your fancy?”

I turned to a page in a different book, beholding a female Fenri in auburn fur moving her black panties aside to show her vagina while laying on her back in bed; I imagined she was staring at a male who was sporting an erection out of view. Out of all the examples I saw, she had the calmest, welcoming appearance, as if she was inviting me onto an unforgettable journey. “This,” I said, pointing at her.

Lárus tilted his head. “A Fenri? Kind of vanilla, don’t you think?”

“Ok, and what picture has you panting like a bitch in heat?” I asked, challenging him. He acted defensively, keeping the book away from me as I attempted to obtain it. My body was all over Lárus-basically pinning him- while I reached for it from his outstretched hand, eventually emerging victorious; I raised it in triumph while smothering him before I opened to the page he was on. There was another feminine Fenri completely naked with white fur this time, spreading her wet pussy open to reveal her insides while her legs were behind her head, and I could tell from her features that she was a Direfenri like us. “A Direfenri? You’re more ordinary than I am.” I got off of him.

“Can you fault me for liking my own kind?” He had a grin on his face as he sat up. “However, your choice would counteract any point you would throw at me.” I proceeded to chuck the book at his face, and he laughed.

I lay on the pillows, staring at the ceiling. “In an alternate reality where we’re forced to select a different race to have sex with, what’s the first option in your head, and your reasoning? We’re also excluded from other races similar to us like Káyüts, Majakaals, and so on.” I ignored the Ki’Tsuns due to the animosity between them and Canir.

“Elves. I imagine the females having the tightest pussies out of all the races in existence, and they would feel divine gripping my cock. Yours?”

“Humans. They’re, supposedly, the originators of the sexual techniques, creating an entire tome dedicated to sex, which some are depicted in these books.” We stared at each other for several seconds as we processed what we had just uttered. “Wow, we’re basic bitches, aren’t we?”

“Ok, we can do this. Fortunately, Hrafnir had this.” Lárus showed me another book with the words “Exotic Races” on the front cover, handing it to me. “You search first.”

I scoured the pages briskly, hoping that my tastes in partners weren’t generic. To my dismay, none of them contained pictures that had an impact on me. There were Vassyrans and Geistsars that appeared attractive, but the latter resembled Elves too much, and the former didn’t appear genuine. I settled with a Kivalian with four hands containing a penis each: a Dragonkin, a Nakjit, and two Half-Orcs. “This.” I specifically pointed to the Kivalian.

“All right. My turn.” It took approximately the same time as me until he decided, which probably meant none of the pictures spoke to him. “Right here.” Lárus showed me a picture of a Shaidun shoving two of her fingers into a Llavine’s vagina.

“It’s pointless. We both know that we’re vanilla in our preferences for mates.”

“And is that a bad thing?”

I contemplated on the question while staring at the ceiling with my hands behind my head, remembering how enamored mom and dad were with each other when they demonstrated sex to Róstran and us. “I guess not. If the attraction isn’t there in the first place, then I assume that sex would just crumble.”

“That’s one way to reason our preferences.”

I sat up, believing that it was time to know Lárus’s trick. “So, what do these books have to do with the trick that allows you to skip your potion?”

“I masturbate with them,” Lárus answered plainly.

My ears perked up. “Masturbate?”

“It’s when you force yourself, alone, to have an orgasm, paraphrasing what one of the books said. Whenever my dick comes out of hiding, and I’m horny, I grab it with my hand and rub it at various speeds and pressures. Eventually, my dick throbs while discharging cum, and my urge fades for a while. Theoretically, it should work for you.”

“How often do you do it?”

“Daily; usually once in the morning to cure my morning wood. Sometimes, there would be some semen when I wake up initially.”

“I believe girls can also experience wet dreams.”

He tilted his head to the side. “Really? They do? Since when did yours show up?”

“Since I entered puberty.”

“Do you remember any of them?”

I explained to Lárus about the various dreams I had that made me tingle when I woke up, keeping the male’s features vague to make sure he didn’t think it was him. Most of them were what people would consider romantic aside from me and him being naked. Then, there were others where he would act like a predator, and I was his prey that, for some reason, turned me on a lot; I didn’t tell my brother about the latter. “The first time I actually ejaculated -would that term work for females?- I thought I pissed myself like a young pup.”

“Damn, that’s hot.” I wondered if he included the part of me believing I wetted myself and the bed or not.

“What about yours?”

“Mine are fairly simple and standard for a horny male like me, I believe. They’re just me fucking some bitch. Sometimes, there would be multiple of them, and those dreams are my favorite.” Lárus took a long pause. “Since we’re discussing about this topic, I sort of have to… you know.” I knew what he implied; his scent spiking made it more crystal clear of his intentions.

“Really? Here? Now?!” I hissed, trying to keep my voice down. There were thousands of variations of ‘this is fucked up’ running through my head.

“You don’t understand how cramped my underwear becomes once I pop a boner. One disadvantage of being a dude. You can try it with me if you wish; see if it will treat your heat.”

“Gross.”

Lárus looked hurt like he thought I didn’t trust him anymore. I never thought of him as someone that would harm me, but this situation was moving fast. The anxiety rushed over me. “Sorry. Hrafnir sort of taught me masturbation when he gave me those books, and he was cool with me watching him touch himself; I even participated in one of them.”

“You knew about pleasuring yourself before our parents had the talk with us!”

“More or less. I figured that I would act like Hrafnir for your situation.”

I observed my brother begin to gather the books. He probably regretted the idea of mentioning masturbation and proposing to teach it to me from noticing my apprehension, although it was me who wanted to know his trick that got us to where we were. Most of the public and stepbrothers excluded Lárus and me; I don’t want my blood-related sibling on that list. If I had to hazard a guess, he would do it in his room or somewhere else, and the thought of him masturbating to the pictures poisoned my mind. Plus, if the trick worked, it would save dad some money and me from my potion's awful taste and side effects.

“Teach me,” I spoke.

“Excuse me?” Lárus inquired like I was speaking in a foreign language. He was halfway between my bed and the door when he stopped.

“It was my decision to take up on your offer to help me with my heat, and I’m sorry if I treated you poorly.”

“You sure? I don’t want to make my sister feel uncomfortable. I’m more than willing to jack-it out of your presence.”

“It doesn’t matter if you jerk it here or somewhere else; now I know what you do every time you get an erection. Besides, I don’t want you excluding me like mostly everybody else.”

My twin sibling returned to my bed, sat on it, and gave me a kiss on the forehead. “It’s going to take way more than this to make me even consider cutting you out from my life, sis. You ready?”

“As long as your hands don’t wander near my slit.”

Lárus proceeded to hold one hand up. “I swear to Faer I won’t without your permission. Good thing that masturbation is solo.”

“Let’s do it.” Instead of acting on it, we just sat on my bed in awkward silence for close to a minute. “Umm, what do we do, more specifically me?”

“Uhh, I actually don’t know what to do.”

“What do you mean you don’t know what to do?!” I nearly exploded.

“I wasn’t born with a vagina,” Lárus replied as if shifting the blame on me. “I don’t know what feels great in there unless you’re suddenly comfortable with the idea of me shoving my fingers in yours to learn.” I shook my head to tell him I wasn’t. “Precisely, and it’s not just that that’s stunting our progress.” He blushed as he looked down with an embarrassed expression. “I kind of don’t want you to stare at me as I jack-off.”

I blew a burst of air upward, almost sounding like a snort. “Oh, come on; you did it with Hrafnir?”

“Except he was courteous enough to not stare at me even though he showed his genitals, complete with his penis and knot entirely exposed, to me. He, mom, dad, and the rest may be comfortable being naked around other people in various locations for an extended period, but I’m still nervous. Somehow, the carefree part of being a pup left as I grew older.”

“You were naked around the house around the time our parents performed sex in front of Róstran and us.”

“That’s because I knew no one was around to see me going to and from the laundry room. Róstran gets so engrossed in Champions of Noß that he wouldn’t notice if I teleported him to a different plane of existence -not that I would do such a thing to him.” Well, I felt guilty spying on him on that day. “Encountering you coming out of the cold”-he still remembered what I did to him-“shower nearly gave me a panic, and that was when I decided that I would wait for a while before try being naked in the future.”

“Umm, about the laundry room, I sort of spied on you leaving it as I tried sneaking to it.”

“Seriously?! Why?!”

“It was an accident, I swear. I also assure you that I only saw your backside and nothing else.” The only images of my brother’s sheath and testicles were when he was a pup; I had no idea what the maturer forms were. “Your private area is still private.”

“I hope so.” Now, Lárus had a look of hesitation on his visage.

I started to rub his right cheek to calm him down, reciprocating the kiss to his forehead. “You ok?”

“Yeah. This is weirder than jacking off in another male’s presence.”

“If you’re ready to proceed, how about we have our backs against each other? That way, it’ll be obvious when one of us tries to sneak a peak.”

“I like that idea, and I’ll even give you some of the books to look through while you stick your fingers in yourself. Maybe they’ll show you better than I can on how to do it.”

“Can I keep them since I feel Hrafnir skipped me on purpose?”

“Go right ahead; I have too many to keep track of, and I don’t want to explain to our parents if they discover one of them.” With that, we commenced our first tiny step into experimenting with each other.

I gathered approximately five books, spreading them in front of me with each turn to a page that first grabbed my attention while Lárus did the same directly behind me. The pages had nothing but Fenri on them, and I managed to find the exact female with the auburn fur in three of them; one had a male Fenri penetrating her vagina with his knot exposed for me to observe. I stared at that one the most to excite myself, imagining being in her situation, having the male shove his knot in me while using one hand to touch my sex behind the panties.

Surprisingly, I heard my brother growl while pawing off behind me. His member must’ve revealed itself, although it took more time than I thought it needed to; he had a bulge before, I swear. I guess both of us hesitating sort of dampened his mood though he managed to rekindle it. There was a pattern of when he would growl and pant and when he was silent. Whenever I felt him accelerate his rubs, my brother would start to act like a feral. Then, he would slow down, and I would hear him flip a page a minute or two after, repeating the cycle.

I would glance between the other pages, sometimes changing them, and the auburn Fenri getting plowed while two of my fingers were inside my pussy. It was constricted in there though I could freely move them in, out, and all around. I could detect something wet on them, unsure if it was actually urine; I relieved myself not too long ago, so I had no urge to use the bathroom. I lifted them to my nose, sniffing them. The odor was the identical musky smell when I was in heat, which was what I was currently starting during this session.

My fingers went back into my vagina, and I started to experiment with random spots within there, looking at the pictures for guidance. Most sent an impulse to my brain, some more than others, causing me to squirm and little. One touch made me wince in pain as it was from my hymen, so I left that alone. But none of them made me feel I was building up to my orgasm like my parents taught me, wondering if people like Lárus were capable of masturbating.

Lárus was really getting into the zone, becoming more aggressive in his actions; he must be reaching the point where the groundwork was complete, and he began to quickly build to his climax. Apart of me wanted to know what he possessed between his legs, compare it to dad’s, but the significant portion swiftly bashed it over the head, saying I made a promise to my brother to not stare at his package.

Then, I felt my body shiver more violently than before, my slit becoming wetter though without the urgent need to use the bathroom. A tingly sensation formed where it typically did, growing in intensity. I was elated; I was building to my climax, but I realized it was from a different source. Was it me doing something sexual to myself with my brother so close to me? Was it him pleasuring himself in my presence? Or was it both? Either way, it wasn’t the books doing their job at provoking me while I fingered myself, and I didn’t want to turn back now.

My brother was in the final stretch, using both hands to vigorously rub his penis. His movements ground to a sudden halt as he unleashed his most primal growl I heard so far, bucking a few times while growling in each instance. Soon, my room began to take on an odor that I associated with finding his underwear in the laundry and every part of the house I knew males often resided, presuming they skipped their medication just like him. If Hrafnir was any evidence, I say they ditched them too. The aroma was a motivator to the side that contained the primal urges I was in the middle of satisfying, causing it to almost possess my entire body and seek the ultimate source of its delectation.

Instead, I fingered myself harder and faster in places where I sensed the most pleasure. I was wetter than before; the part of the panties around my slit felt like I swam in Lake Ækálí minutes ago. My own orgasm was within reach, just a little more to get me over the top. I perceived my body stiffen and twitch as it was racked by a surge of a tingling sensation though I expected it to be more. My mom had a more visceral, positive reaction when she demonstrated sex to me, my brother, and Róstran, and Lárus too, just now, complete with an audible growl. I thought my climax would snowball from there, becoming disappointed that it didn’t, and left shortly after that, unable to return; my potion did all the work at reducing my heat. I lay on my bed, defeated and tired mainly from exerting myself than my ‘orgasm.’

Lárus got up from my bed, and I observed him struggling to stuff his cock behind his underwear. “Another downside to being a male, my cock will stick out like this for half an hour for the knot to shrink, meaning that I can’t hide it very well once it forms.” He turned around, revealing the bulge in his only article of clothing on him along with patches of congealed fur over his torso, where he smeared the semen with his towel.

“Disgusting,” I mumbled.

“What was that you just said?”

“Nothing,” I answered.

My brother looked around the chamber where he stood, sniffing the air. “We need to freshen your room. It reeks of two horny, young Fenri going at it.”

“Well, we were not that far from doing it,” I said about the borderline incestuous bonding we did. We utilized some perfume to cover the scent of sexual activity in the room. Thankfully, Lárus managed to keep all the cum on himself, so there was no risk of mom or dad detecting his scent on the blankets and bedsheet heading to the laundry room tomorrow, and he silently left the room after saying good night.

I lay in my bed, staring at the mess around my crotch. I contemplated about the sensation I felt as I peaked. Did I do something wrong during my buildup? Could I have done a completely different approach for a better result? Was I doomed to not have any meaningful climax by myself? They were just a few of the numerous questions circling around my head about what my brother and I did. A knock on the door was followed by my sibling poking his head through.

“I just remembered something.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“I call dibs on the shower tomorrow morning.”

 

Feel free to vote, comment and spread the word. Constructive criticisms are always apprecaited. If you believe my work is worthy, I have a Patreon and a SubscribeStar account where you can leave a tip or go for a higher tier where you can be up to three chapters ahead.

https://subscribestar.adult/sephir0th05

https://www.patreon.com/sephir0th05?fan_landing=true

3