Chapter 32
69 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 32: The Game

(Octokew 13th, Year 665 of the 4th Age)

“Wait!” I woke up with a jolt, my left arm reaching into the void. “Fucking shit,” I angrily grunted, plopping my upper half onto the pillows. The dream had returned.

My mouth was parched and had a bizarre taste, so I went for a glass of water. I noticed Lárus’s door open, surmising he was in the bathroom. The libation proved refreshing as it moistened my mouth, washing away the gunk that had built up while I was asleep. I walked up the stairs, pausing at the second floor briefly when I heard a wail coming from the direction of my parents’ bedroom. It was one of the pups, and it also educed the instinct within me to launch an inquest into the source. The origin became indubitable once I espied the one writhing around and inhaled the odoriferous effluvium through my nostrils. All the help was gone for the night, so the crucible fell onto me, and I just finished cleaning the pup when mom came and took over, her cunt scintillating with the residuum of semen.

I became curious when the door to my twin brother’s bedroom was open, and nobody was in the nearby bathroom. An evanescent thought about him still at Ásyvör’s house floated in my head before the memory of him entering through the egress kicked it out, shaking another feeling away. I perceived a door opening nearby, turning out to be Róstran’s bedroom as Lárus exited without any habiliments on. We froze and stared at each other in silence for a pygmy but innumerable period.

“Róstran had another nightmare?” I initiated the conversation.

Lárus answered with a nod. “I heard him in his bedroom right after I took a piss. He took up my offer of sleeping with him for awhile although act he acted bashful about it.” He walked past me, stopping barely a foot away from where I stood. “What was the cost for getting Gellir to pull the strings?”

“Nothing much.”

My sibling turned his head at me. “Really?” He asked, sounding unconvinced at my response. “Something as major of a favor as getting Aðalstænn to cease tormenting Róstran, and it’s basically a charitable gift?”

“Gellir wants me to make him cum.” I observed Lárus snarl. “He conceded to only me giving him a handjob, but that’s the longest route. If he ejaculates in me three times, he considers him and I even.”

“Did he even give you another option?”

I shook my head. “Not unless I want Róstran to return to his torture.”

Lárus nodded once. “I see.”

“What about Ásyvör? How’s your relationship with her?” I figured I would requite my brother exactly for prying into my association with Gellir.

“I’m thinking about terminating my relationship with her.”

“Wait- what!?” I didn’t destine my voice to be that high-pitched.

Mom appeared from the nursery down the hall and walked to where Lárus and I were with the pup that soiled himself. “Can you two keep your voices down? You almost woke a few of your siblings.”

“Sorry, mom,” Lárus and I replied coincidentally.

“We’ll be quiet,” I added quickly, and mom went to the nursery and then directly across to her bedroom. I swiveled my head just as Lárus was about to enter his chamber. “Why are you cogitating the idea of breaking up with Ásyvör?” I inquired in a much lower voice.

“She’s just not the type I’m interested in.” Lárus must’ve decided to surcease the rumpus as he shut the door and locked it.

I did the same and lay on my bed, the stupefaction about Lárus’s inamorata keeping my eyes open. It even stymied the one part of me that would’ve been jocund at the news. I excogitated the possibilities of what she did that impelled him to decide even though I hardly pried into his love life. So, why couldn’t he return the same treatment to me and Gellir and not fret about what could’ve been an eleemosynary gift from Gellir?

I didn’t get sufficient repose, and it persisted throughout my time at school. Mr. Jörnsæn and his mate were absent, so I had an extended period for study hall. They instructed us on what to read and learn as if they were still at the academy, although I had another plan. I located a nice, seclusive, halcyon spot and rested on my arms, shutting my eyes.

—————————————————————————————————————

I felt a tap on my shoulder, glanced up to see a naked Gellir, and realized I was suddenly nude, too. “Come on— let’s go,” he uttered while pulling my left arm.

“To where?” I catechized as I got out of my seat.

“Away from school.” Gellir pulled me to the hallway quickly.

“But that’s ditching,” I protested.

I heard Gellir chuckle amusingly. “It’s the first day of Þýyraekuorja, meaning that we have the vast majority of the day to ourselves.”

Our footsteps echoed in the stairwell as we swiftly went down the steps. “You have something in mind already?”

Another set of doors slammed open. “It’s at the Red Zone, and the rest is a secret.”

The snow muffled the sounds of our feet impacting the ground as Gellir provided most of the force that compelled me to follow him. I didn’t behold anyone in a convivial mood or any indicator of the carnivalesque event. None of the immemorial filigrees were on the edifices or hanging across the streets. The pattern continued as we gallivanted our way to the Red Zone.

I widened my eyes with an iota of surprise as I observed Brýngerður’s shop, and Gellir acted like he unequivocally wanted to enter there. The force lessened in puissance when we infiltrated the entrance, giving me more autonomy to extravagate, although I still followed him. I noticed Hylur getting pegged by his enceinte wife, though it appeared he was in control. Her mouth had a gag in it, and Hylur had her leash. More surprisingly, I was encountering Róstran being insouciant at trying on panties and bras in plain view, even waving at me.

Gellir stopped at his destination and scoured the epicene undergarments, gesturing to the adjoining platform with his head. “Go ahead and have a seat.”

I planted my fundament where Gellir suggested I sit. “I presume this is part of your plan.”

“You’re going to relish it, I promise.” Gellir had a quizzical expression as he scrutinized the panty in his hands. I observed my boyfriend slip into the effeminate underwear and adjust the fabric, shaking his rump. “What do you think?”

“Looking ravishing.” The panties looked exiguous against Gellir’s brawny, pulchritudinous habitus even though the thin string consociating the fabric would provide ample coverage for a female, and I started to get wet.

A tenebrous shadow enveloped my eyes, and I was met with a yellow gibbosity near my physiognomy. “How about a closer look?”

I got a meritorious whiff of Gellir’s undiluted, virile effluence from his crotch as he pressed his bulge against my visage. He massaged it with his masculine tuberosity, the silky fabric gliding smoothly along my fur, and the way he moved was redolent of a dance, a lecherous dance. The panty could barely contain his breathtaking enormity, and the sarcous sword didn’t even begin to unsheathe itself. I licked the tumescence, actually cumulating a moiety of my boyfriend’s essence despite the epicene cover enshrouding the pilose knoll. The dark spot became darker as the precum suffused in a narrow spot, the pellucid fluid percolating through the undergarment, and I got a potent dose of his flavor.

I perceived Gellir’s penis starting to stir and slowly emerge from its furry cave, straining the panties. Gellir transmigrated his erotic dance down my physique, ending at my primary mammillae. The protuberance went in between them, and he humped my cleavage like it was one of my apertures. I pressed my breasts on it, the briny exudations getting more luxuriantly and intemperately to where drams of liquid landed on my snout and between my eyes. It was a miracle the panties managed to hold his penis in it. Occasionally, he would put a gap between us and swing his hips from side to side, tugging on the panty’s waistband to give me gloms of his penis. The glimpses tantalized me regardless of already knowing his whole erection.

My exposed frame got inundated and imbrued heavily with pre as Gellir smeared it all over me. The dance got more libidinous and ostentatious, and he became more assiduous in his effort. It was like his cock had an incessant yeuk, and my fur was the only way to mollify the itch. He sounded a bit ferine and guttural but ecstatic, so my nude, furry body did its purpose. I wished for him to insert his penis into my nether lips instead of tickling my pussy. It seemed any crack, cleavage, or slit allured him.

The salacious routine evolved into Gellir rubbing his buttocks over the front half of my figure, mainly my groin. I’ve seen a superabundance of pictures in the wanton books to know this type of performance is best when the receiver was a male, but damn did the caresses also work on me. My clitoris was erect and susceptive to the caresses, giving me blimps of delirium and ebullience. The sluggish versions were the best, and those glimpses of his anus and genitals and that fucking smirk he gave me while gyrating on my vagina exasperated my libido. His posterior started moving up my body slowly until he was at my countenance, remaining there. The intermixture of his essence and musk entered my nostrils seconds later, and I soon surmised that his butt would be the source of my quietus from life when the pressure got intense. I deeply insufflated my lungs with fresh air as he went for the next stage in his dance.

Gellir offered the effeminate undergarment’s strings to me after turning around. I conjectured he would accede to me touching his dick and testicles, but he had the effrontery to constantly and playfully smack my hands when I got too close, wagging his finger at me, which prompted a snarl from me. Speaking of his penis, I saw more of his endowment as the panty lost its intransigence, and the glistening girth sprung free eventually. I might’ve taken some creative liberties in making the shaft larger.

“Cool— now we can move to the next stage,” Gellir uttered as he stared at his schlong.

“So, I was unlocking your cock while you made the process laborious,” I replied with a scintilla of vexation in my voice.

“Where’s the fun in not having to work for the reward?” Gellir scurried off in his girly underwear. “I’ll be right back.” He was veracious this time as he returned with a leash and collar in his hands, handing them to me. “Here you go.”

“You want me to wear these?” I inquired while looking at the items.

Gellir shrugged. “If that’s your prerogative— I was more incline to be on the receiving end.”

I snapped my head up. “Oh you absolutely will be.” Payback time.

I got the collar and leash around Gellir’s neck and had Gellir in a decumbent position where I sat. I ensconce on his inguinal region, pressing his penis against my snatch. The tip went into my muliebrity, followed by his entire shaft. Since he appeared to let me have the authority to dictate where this stage would go, I was going to exploit it in every possible way and trachle him, and I noticed our coitus convoking people to us.

“I imagine it’s embarrassing to you for being a bitch to a female,” I uttered. “Last chance to reverse roles for awhile.”

“Na-aah!” Gellir vociferated while I tugged the leash. “You deserve this. Perhaps I’m demonstrating you as being an arrant, meretricious slut— ever thought of that?”

I pulled harder on the leash, making Gellir gargle as I issued a challenge with a commixture between a smile and a snarl. “Let’s find out.”

I started out barbarously as I went down on Gellir’s pole, coating it with my arousal. An interregnum appeared so I could acclimate to the incomer’s voluminosity as much as I wanted to continue, the tension impelling me to look up and clench my teeth. I did slap his hands after he had the impudence to caress my hips. What comes around goes around. The congregation got bigger, and I scanned the hirsute sea, recognizing the people. It appeared like the school’s entire populace was here to witness me dominate him.

The tension in my vagina deliquesced, empowering me to proceed further. I perceived wet squelches down there from our secretions mixing together. I thought about how I wanted to requite Gellir, whether to tease him like he did to me or pummel his crotch to near nihility— both had their merits. His toothy grin and chuckle were the tipping points.

I wrapped a segment of the leash around my right fist, increasing the tautness while I aggrandized my thrusts to almost bone-crushing levels. Gellir’s fugacious huffs were a symphonious cacophony to my ears. My arousal spiked as I glanced at the congeries of fur staring at us while the people masturbated or gave a handjob. The distraction proved mortiferous to my plan, his knot perforating my pussy prematurely. I didn’t want him to ejaculate into my womb that early, but I was under the orgasm’s predominance for a while.

Gellir still maintained that signature grin of his, and I perceived a snicker out of him once the orgasm evanesced. “What’s so funny?” I inquired, feeling his knot obturate my birth canal well— he got me good this time.

“Just the datum of you falling into my trap,” Gellir answered. He stared beyond me and whistled stentorianly, reverting his gaze and smirk at me. “Have fun.”

I turned around concurrently to hear a door open. It didn’t exist there seconds ago, and it slid upward, revealing who was behind. I recognized the figure as my twin brother. He was indubitably Lárus, albeit more gargantuan in every dimension and hairier, and he was hung. The erection jounced as he ambulated to me, already glistening from precum, and his vocals were another alteration towards the beastlier side.

Drat, I thought. Lárus was in the mood to breed, and I was his infatuation. The problem was my only nether aperture was my pucker, meaning his penis would stuff me until my eyes popped out of their sockets. I prepared myself just as I sensed his rod just at my tail-hole.

—————————————————————————————————————

I woke up with a jolt, feeling pressure on my left shoulder. It came from Ángýl. “Let’s go,” she whispered.

“To where?” I asked in a whisper, sounding groggy.

“Évéy has another task for you.” She got up from the desk adjoining mine walking to the instructor. “Follow me.”

We got the pedagogue’s permission to leave class after Ángýl gave the excuse of us needing the library. That quickly became a mendacity when we took the path to the locker room instead of the one to the library. All the current members and the potential recruits were already at the egress when we arrived, and all of us entered the chamber. I waved at Manasína to my stupefaction. I observed them denuding almost instantly upon entry, so I and the novitiates stripped our entire raiments off.

“So, what’s the challenge?” I questioned as I stepped out of my pink panties.

Évéy slipped her white bra over her head. “You’re doing two challenges today .The first one is a game.”

“A game?” One of the recruits inquired as she, too, removed her bra.

Évéy forgathered her vestments into an immaculate conglomeration. “A game of chicken of some sort. We are going to achieve our orgasms by any means necessary and wash our scents off our physiques before this period ends, and the students currently outside come in from gym. You, however, have an exaction to fulfill.” She caught multitudinous underwear that I could easily ratiocinate them belonging to virile Fenri, revealing one to be a jockstrap to me and those in my position. “All of you will wear this or another variation of it while the rencounter is ongoing.” She gesticulated to all current members of the Phenomenal Five. “Failure to do so or failure to ejaculate ambrosia will push our adjudication in a gainsaying direction.”

“And the other recounter?” Manasína asked energetically.

Évéy narrowed her eyes at Manasína. “All I can say at this time that it is a a slight dissimilitude to this challenge.” She chucked a manly undergarment to each contestant and me sequentially, doing a gesture with her metacarpi. “You may commence.”

I was among the first to don a jockstrap as the Phenomenal Five members enkindled their diacritic cauldrons. It was just as exiguous at superposing my groin as my scantiest undergarment, albeit my fundament was still nude. Just the reality of wearing masculine underwear as a feminine Fenri made my heart palpitate and provided adequate kindling wood to my amorous inferno, being a predominant force over my agita of getting caught. The exhilaration was intoxicating, something that I from several years ago would balk at, and I may have discovered a bit about myself while wondering how my receptivity to risks during sex altered.

The other girls vying for the spot got their boy’s underwear on at their own pace, none more agog than Manasína. She was athirst for the challenge, the first to shove a hand into her jockstrap. I was the next to masturbate, selecting from the multifariousness of scabrous options I knew were effectual on my libido.

I thought about one of my personal favorites to inflame my concupiscence: female domination. It started off rather tame, with my father getting spit-roasted by his mate and Æsignís, who were both gravid. He wore a blue bra and panties, my lechery’s secret guilty pleasure. The enceinte females began at a slower pace, rapidly escalating the pace towards ravaging him. I morphed the scene to a different male, a Ki’Tsun, and aggrandized the number of womanly individuals to the gangbang while my fingers operated in my snatch.

The amatory scintillations were minor embers at this stage, so I took a more drastic approach: size difference. It didn’t matter what the two individuals were: slender and epicene or masculine and husky, male or female, or who was the dominant partner. All that mattered to me was one had to be tall and the other was short, although I had a slight proclivity for the latter being the top, power bottoms making my inner, lubricious cauldron more mercurial.

The lascivious fantasies gradually transmuted to me being the cynosure in the coitus. I had my eyes tightly shut as I thought about sex with Klaryse, a gangbang by Jysen, dad, Hrafnir, Gellir, and someone awfully redolent of Lárus, and those hallucinations ranged from tender lovemaking to savage procreation. I hissed as the buildup got more torrid. However, I still had more to go, and time wasn’t on my side.

I opened my eyes and observed how the other female Fenri did in the clandestine, erotic debauchery, gaining fuel for my prurience. One member in the group the contestants and I desiderated to be in was lackadaisical at the challenge as if it didn’t matter to her at all, which was true. The rest were engrossed, with Ángýl and Évéy sixty-nining each other. There was only one nether vacuity I could surmise where the other associates on either side licked, and I grimaced a bit. I conjectured I was in the lead, perhaps a testament to how acclimated I was to incontinence, as most of my rivals reminded me of my first foray into the realm of sex. Manasína was a natural, a fish swimming in the water, and I thought I heard an outside noise nearby, so I went for the drastic option.

“Wanna team up?” I quickly asked Manasína.

Manasína stopped moving her hand in the macho underwear. “Sure. Anything you have in mind?”

“Something similar to what you did with Ingileif during the sleepover.”

Manasína sucked her lips as she scanned the other entities in the locker room fugaciously and circumspectly. “Alright— get comfortable.”

Me being at the bottom during the fornication was fine with me since I was an abecedarian with having someone of my own gender. Manasína got me in a relaxed, more procumbent position, locking her upper lips against mine. She knew how to osculate; I followed her lead, reciprocating whatever she did to me, such as touching my breasts with her hands. Hers felt firm, whereas the rest of her figure was quaggy. Having someone shorter in stature than me dictating what I should do during coitus, especially when she exuded a quantum of her dominance, got my genitals moist.

My muliebrity got saturated with nectar, and horripilation swept through my body as Manasína stuck two fingers in my vagina. I sensed her locate the erogenous spots within like a virtuoso, and I inserted my digits in her pussy. She was tight. I had to put an iota more exertion into parting her walls to get deeper into her tunnel. Her face, hisses, and whimpers apprised me I hit the thaumaturgic spot. Her legerdemain in my nether lips got me to believe I had a cock inside me, and I bucked my hips forward to it.

Manasína took the copulation to the next level, and the Phenomenal Five went to the pool. She got on my omphalos while I was supine on the bench, and I felt her tongue on my slit. I relished the soft organ and the authority she had behind the licks, my frame writhing more spasmodically. Her digits weren’t idle at this stage, giving my vulva and clit massages.

I did my committal by pushing the jockstrap to the side and pressed my tongue on a vagina for the first time, wincing in anticipation for the worst. The taste resulted in a caesura as I processed it. It was evocative of seafood and piss, a combination repugnant to me, and Manasína turned her head at me.

“It’s not as horrendous in sapidity as you prognosticate,” Manasína spoke, her lustful eyes importuning for me to resume.

I lapped away at Manasína’s vagina a couple more times, fighting my way through the vile commixture. I got a morsel of the mellifluous sapor that belonged to the nectar or whatever slang I learned from the pornographic books about vaginal juice. She was right. The flavor was affable once I got passed the initial astringency. I gave her cunt some kisses, faux mastications, and caresses from my fingers a few seconds after she performed identically to my pudenda. Her body’s reactions were similar to my responses.

“Oh, Faer, you’re amazing, Manasína,” I groaned beatifically.

“Aroo,” Manasína howled. “You’re not slipshod yourself despite being a neophyte.”

“I had no idea the group gave you the opportunity to join it,” I spoke with my maw at her vagina, adapting to the sacchariferous fluid. My legs wrapped around Manasína’s head.

“A shocker— I know.”

I quavered from Manasína, giving my pearl some focused, puissant attention. “How did they select you?”

Manasína shoved her nether region onto my snout once I tugged her clitoris with my laniaries. “One of the members is a neighbor, and she knocked on the door several days ago. She said that I had the fortuity to join the group because of my father provided victuals to preeminent individuals on numerous occasions and my relation to Æsignís. My progenitor was jocund to hear the news.”

“You’re related to Hrafnir’s wife?”

“She was one of my sire’s siblings in the litter he was a part of, but his culinary contributions to multitudinous magnates’ jollifications was the primary reason.” We heard more commotion nearby. “Are you close, Kaera?” I nodded. “Ready for the grand finale?”

“Yes.”

We spread our legs and disjoined our jockstraps from our pussies, our genitalia caressing one another. I moved my hips some, though Manasína did most of the ponderous lifting, the two of us smooching each other reminiscent of the sleepover at her domicile. Our erect clits collided frequently and ephemerally, emitting effervescent sparks. I parted my labia and pointed my slit at her as my orgasm arrived, deluging her with my nectar. Initially, I thought I micturated on her until the peculiar scent penetrated my nose. I turned away as her snatch eructed secretions with similar force onto my physique.

The orgasm faded, and Manasína and I jumped into the pool, naked, for a quick swim and the remaining recruits barely got their climaxes in time to cleanse themselves. Everybody extricated themselves from the locker room seconds before the initial entities came in from class. Some were aflame about the near discovery as we visited different periods.

“Before I forget,” Évéy uttered and forced us to temporarily surcease the walk as she pirouetted,” there’s one more challenge for you to partake today. That is to wear an undergarment that’s traditionally for males while at tonight’s Mettevéúrokkig game— nothing else.”

“What if one or more of us are in a female only household?” One of the contestants inquired with concern.

“Then purchase one,” Évéy answered like she was exasperated by the trifling question. She spun around and broke from the group, prompting the ones that lingered to flake away.

I barely had an opportunity to scour the bedrooms for a masculine undergarment to wear before the game commenced, entering my parents’ chamber and Lárus’s room. The attires mom and dad had for probably spicing up sex had my vagaries about them copulating and going wild. Did she finally convince him to wear some of these through blandishing or by another means? Nevertheless, dad’s jockstraps and other underwear didn’t have the dimensions for my physique, so my brother was next on my list. Lárus had already left to get prepared for the match. Stepping inside felt like treading on precarious territory. I found underwear big enough to get on my waist, and it provided additional coverage than any jockstrap or my panties. I planned to wear normal clothing over it and denude once I broke away from my family at the arena.

I found a book buried underneath my twin brother’s undergarments in the back, and it turned out to be the only edition where it contained wanton photos of me. I scanned them, evoking some memories, which I shook off. I got to the end, or what I thought was the discontinuance, until I realized he affixed additional pictures. They turned out to be me, and my jaw dropped slightly at the quality. He had me naked but modest and obviously lewder versions, but he had me in clothes for the rest, and he had me on a grassy field or on a bed. My heart pulsated at how well he captured me without having the live model in front of him despite discerning minor maculations in the pictures.

The whole household went to the game to cheer Lárus and the team on. I was in my regular clothes until I arrived at the arena, separating from the group, and I returned later only in my consanguineous sibling’s underwear. A few dyads of eyes, including my parents and stepbrothers, gazed at me quizzically, making my cheeks flush, and my arousal agglutinated the fabric to my groin. I didn’t know what would’ve gotten me closer to spontaneous combustion: the people currently acting nonchalant about my attire and implicitly condoning my action or if they were to show any response.

Mom and dad selected a sequestered spot for us to sit. I was between him and Róstran, the two entities I preferred the most to be with. “Up for a bit of endangerment?” Mom inquired dad with a lick to a sly smile, her hand on the verge of disembarrassing his sheath from the cramped trousers.

Dad looked scanned the crowd and nodded. “I’m up for a bit of spice.” The process was slow, but he and mom denuded each other’s clothes off entirely, and she caressed his swollen sheath.

It was a contest between Róstran and me of who had the most rosy cheeks. “Looks awfully risky,” I commented.

“Luckily, I’m married, and to an Alpha no less,” Mom responded with a predatory look.

Dad looked warmly at his rapacious spouse. “You remind me so much of Sölý.”

I snapped my attention to the arena when I heard the announcer speak. “Welcome everyone to tonight’s Mettevéúrokkig game. Tonight’s going to be a wild one folks as the Álfsandur Bears go against the Reykvogur Vanguards. A couple of our very new recruits are gonna have their hands full as the Vanguards tend to have a nasty defense, and I notice the notorious Ball Crusher is here to root for his former team.”

I turned to dad once I realized it was him as the cynosure, and he waved and simpered while mom went for his backdoor furtively. “Ball Crusher? I take it that’s one of your illustrious moments.” He nodded with his eyes shut. “How’d you end up with that sobriquet?”

“I would predeterminately throw rocks swiftly at my opponents’ genitals,” dad groaned blissfully from mom’s touches. “But I did it in way that appeared inadvertent.”

“Dick move, dad,” Dágfárik replied, instinctively wincing and covering his bulge.

Dad simpered and scratched his neck while mom went back to his genitals. “Yeah… not one of my splendiferous moments in hindsight.”

The announcer heralded the two teams, and the members ran out sequentially onto the field on horses. I was the most enthusiastic when Gellir showed up, and it wouldn’t have been amiable of me to ignore Lárus. None of them were audacious or imbecilic to be exposed and imperil their gonads and penises. Álfsandur’s players waved to the clamorous crowd and did a bravura that accentuated their manly physiques to hype the horde. I noticed the competitors to the Phenomenal Five with the current members with them, including Évéy, who was nearest to me, and I caught Rikka’s gelid visage across the field.

The game commenced after everybody swore allegiance, which resulted in a violent collision between the athletes. An opponent had the Köllúék, although he instantly lost it as Lárus knocked him off his steed. Gellir recovered it and rode down the field, almost hitting the target. Several players were temporarily inactive from getting struck by the more diminutive boulders, and the contending team scored the first amercement for hitting one of Álfsandur’s players in the head. Lárus took a profuse amount of rocks flying at him like a champ if he didn’t eschew them initially.

One of Gellir’s allies tossed the Köllúék to him before plummeting to the snow. The basket attached to the pole wiggled as he struggled to capture and contain it. It plunged into the snow, meaning it was in the other team’s possession, which resulted in a point for the opposing side, and the commentator went wild.

My brother proved to be mortiferous with his strikes, being a significant contributor to his team’s defenses despite the score. He had a knack for timing his shots to hit his opponents almost at the exact second they possessed the Köllúék. That made him the primary target while he was on his stallion, which made it easier for Gellir to make it down the field. However, the enemy sentinel was an indomitable wall.

Gellir and an enemy player collided with their baskets as they attempted to catch the flying Köllúék. I could hear the wooden snap during the wrestling match. He barely assumed control when an ally knocked the opponent off his horse with the premier shot to the crotch. Whether it was pure coincidence or by Faer’s benefaction, a gust of wind blew a vast amount of snow before the goalie right as he got within striking distance. The fugacious blindness was the only moment he scored a point, tying the game right at the time for an interregnum, and the legion of fans and the commentator erupted merrily.

I left my parents to grab a snack while mom fellated dad, and they requested some viands. I made it to a concession stand, and, to my jollity, it had scrumptious caramel treats on a stick. My predisposition to the viscid, light brown snack caused me to exhaust most of my allotment on purchasing each selection available, and I spent the rest on meaty sandwiches. The glutinous substance impelled me to click my teeth to get it off after each bite on a ball of white, fluffy miniature clouds with a delicate crunch.

My cheeks were in a sempiternal state of perfervid red as more Fenri noticed my peculiar attire with interest while I was away from my seat. At least they were conciliatory to keep their thoughts to themselves aside for the occasional insult about my past. I was glad some males probably had to do a dare or honor their end of the bargain as I descried them clad in panties, either simpering and appearing aroused at the situation or looking like they have an appetence to end their devoirs swiftly as possible.

One event caught me and stopped me in my tracks, the sounds luring me in. I beheld Évéy with who I assumed to be her boyfriend, a Fenri with black fur on his back and white fur on his front. He had her against a wall near the benches, lifting her left leg, and he had his penis in her anus. Her tongue hung out of her maw, and he had his eyes shut and his cuspids exposed. They were in the middle of cumming.

I recalled what Gellir said about anal sex being a technicality in remaining pure before the Mating Ceremony. Was Gellir ingenuous about that statement? Would zero marks would tarnish a fervid dyad’s inviolate virginity? The act itself would make someone such as Évéy not inculpable upon discovery during a session, even if it was a loophole around preserving chastity, so why would she jeopardize her repute by fornicating clandestine in public? I reminisced about not divulging anything about the Phenomenal Five to a single person, so I turned to leave surreptitiously and repress the scene when I got caught.

“Where do you think you’re going, Kaera?” Évéy huffed as a smidgen of her boyfriend’s semen appeared on his crotch.

“Rule number three— what occurs in the Phenomenal Five stays in the Phenomenal Five,” I responded promptly without turning my head. Then, I did. “Your secret’s safe with me.”

“You’re not going anywhere until I’m absolutely certain you won’t promulgate our secret to the entire world.”

“Come on!” I demurred as I stomped my right foot once. “I even quoted number three— word for word.”

Évéy shook her head. “Not adequate in this case because you’re technically an interloper that actually has the best assets. One of the tacit ukases you’ll ascertain quickly should you join the group is the alacrity to do almost anything to keep secrets indiscernible from other groups within this echelon of society, and this secret is too sensitive to risk detection.”

“What do I have to do?”

“You will throw another sleepover at your abode for the entire group at the earliest convenience, but you’ll invite Gellir also and have him literally fuck your ass in front me and the other members and have him tie you too.” Évéy reciprocated her inamorato’s nuzzles by osculating his lips for several seconds. “Consider this an alternate version to the final challenge.”

I nodded once. “I accept.”

“Re-resplend-ent,” Évéy grunted as her boyfriend pulled his enlarged cock out of her tail-hole, his knot still distended. They must’ve had intermittent anal sex to where he could pull out that prematurely, and I left them as he knelt down, burying his muzzle into her ass.

I returned to my spot, handing the comestibles to dad, who just surceased the rimjob on mom, and I ingurgitated the delectable, addictive caramel. He had her sit on his lap. A quick, furtive glance confirmed that he was within her rectum when the game resumed.

The round was like its predecessor in terms of racking up abnormally low points for an already low-scoring game. What redeemed it was its ceaseless action with the players wrestling with their baskets for the Köllúék, the gnarly strikes from the strikers, and the extraordinary tosses of the Köllúék to the allies. The crowd and mom expressed their enthusiasm with their sardonic words. Surprisingly, I perceived Róstran getting more fervent with his vocals, especially regarding Lárus.

Speaking of Lárus, he unanticipatedly did worse than when he began earlier. His teammates encircled him more compactly, but he had a heteroclite tendency to fall in the snow. The shots were unusually fluctuant instead of precise. I postulated about his nerves getting the best of him or he exhausted his peak performance, and I heard a couple of growls on either side of me. They came from Róstran and primarily dad.

“They’re sabotaging him,” dad uttered in a tetchy tone while shoving mom’s sphincter on his penis.

“His teammates,” I conjectured. “But how and why?”

“They’re not giving him much vacuity to operate in— probably don’t want him on the team, so they want him to quit.”

“Shouldn’t the referees or the coach chastise them for their disorderly behaviors?”

Dad tensed up from mom grabbing his testicles. “His teammates are most likely bollixing him surreptitiously, or the officials are lackadaisical or worse— bribed to look the other way.”

“Come on, Lárus,” I mumbled ardently, staring intently at the arena.

Lárus’s teammates still tried to grab a point with the allotted time left while frequently impeding Lárus. He appeared stoic, though I suspected the treacheries infuriated him internally. The duration shrank, and the score was still 1-2. He was wide open when the Köllúék soared way up to the sky in the final seconds. One of his comrades responsible for cumulating points fell off by a shot to his genitalia.

Róstran stood up, enveloped his mouth with his metacarpi, and vociferated stentorianly and passionately to my stupefaction, “Grab the Köllúék, Lárus! Don’t let anyone get in your way!”

“Holy shit,” I responded with awe. The Fenri nearby also took notice, and Róstran meekly sat down, returning to his taciturn self.

Lárus must’ve registered Róstran’s voice and comprehended the implicit steps as he traded his basket for his fallen teammate’s tool. He caught the Köllúék with impeccable timing as an opposing player nearly snatched it from him, and he charged down the field. The audience was mainly silent while he got to the outer perimeter, where he could shoot at the goal. He whipped it like he was striking at a player. The Köllúék collided against the goalie, the force propelling him off the horse backward and into the goal. Everyone waited in silence while officials went over the rules, exploding in cheers when the edicts didn’t explicitly outlaw strikers from scoring a point and determined that defenders falling off the horse from the Köllúék came with the occupation. The game went into overtime, resulting in Gellir scoring the winning goal, and Évéy permitted me to dress in my usual clothes.

I gave Lárus a hug and a kiss when I met him after the game, quickly acting like it didn’t occur. He was elated by our family lauding him, and he turned to Róstran. “Thanks for the tip.”

“Don’t mention it,” Róstran responded coyly, swaying his body.

Lárus placed his left hand on Róstran’s shoulder. “What gave you the idea?”

“I might’ve memorized the precepts and discovered that none of them perspicuously forbid Strikers from gaining points for the teams or shielded the goalies entirely from falling off their steeds.”

Lárus patted Róstran. “Nice job.”

Róstran blushed and almost imploded himself from existence. “Thanks.”

“How about we head to Carnivorous Hangout in celebration?” Dad suggested, which was met with unanimous approval. He led the way with mom stuck to his groin.

I was exhausted when I entered my bedroom, plopping face-first onto my bed. Getting into the proper position on it and denuding took more effort at impelling my muscles to move. Initially, my mind was blank. Then it morphed into my ordinary dream, the one that resulted in observing six shadows with a conflagration surrounding us. They turned and walked away from me into the inferno.

0