Chapter 37
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 37: Competition

(Norweth 1st, Year 665 of the 4th Age)

I had barely just entered my house when mom offered an excursion to Álfsandur. It was an expedition for clothes to replace the pups’ old habiliments and update Lárus’s sports attire for the upcoming match. After she mentioned Brýngerður had fresh sets to try on, I decided to go. Only Róstran and a few servants stayed while everybody traveled to Álfsandur naked.

The plenary town was one gargantuan Red Zone from the bacchanal. Everyone who completed the Mating Ceremony was out in the streets, copulating with their mates while partaking in other aspects of merrymaking. Vakörr was hustling with providing fleshy pabulums and other provisions for the revelry. All the food, inebriant, and sex in the saturnalia made people insouciant about the minatory moon and event and also jaunty. We ambulated to Brýngerður’s emporium at mom’s solicitation.

The Red Zone lacked the orgiastic conviviality it was lauded for when my family and I arrived. The cynosure for all things lubricous suffused through the inhabitancy evenly. Brýngerður’s shop was still a hotbed for Fenri activity as people entered and exited. We went in and discovered Brýngerður’s mate posing in front of Hrafnir, Æsignís, and other personages. He wore underwear I hadn’t seen before. It was a jockstrap, although it was lacy and pink in chromaticity with flowers for the pattern. The entire design nonplussed me about whether it was primarily for males or females, although he filled me with buoyancy it was for the former. His situation perceptibly discountenanced and titillated him coetaneously.

Mom went to the counter where Brýngerður was, who was naked and showed a more prominent sign of being gravid. “Your husband is quite the polestar, and I dig what he’s wearing.”

“Thanks,” Brýngerður replied, displaying a sign that Hylur’s poses bewitched her. “I had an afflatus, an epiphany if you will, about combining the masculine design of a jockstrap with the effeminate pattern of panties or lingeries and creating what Hylur’s wearing now and more. They turned out to be quite the masterstrokes of creation as I quickly sold out of them by males and females equally.”

Mom appeared dejected, flattening her ears and stopping her tail from moving. “So, you don’t have any in stock.”

Brýngerður dematerialized as she bent underneath the counter. “I had the foresight of mothballing some for dedicated customers such as you.” She reappeared, and I moved closer to inspect the array she laid on the counter. “Feel free to inspect all of them if you wish, and you, too, Kaera.”

Mom and I tried the different undergarments. The material was soft to the touch, and it was blatant that they weren’t meant to protect penises and testicles from the bestiality in brutal sports. “What are these for?” I catechized.

“It’s a gateway for both genders who have a prurient appetite about crossdressing but aren’t cocksure to jump in the deep end immediately.”

Mom walked to where she could scrutinize herself in a mirror. “I believe I found what I want to keep. You must’ve had the clairvoyance to know which one would be mine.”

Brýngerður and I turned to where mom was as she turned her hips from side to side, beholding the black underwear with strands of gold in the butterfly pattern. She whistled just before mom denuded it. “I had a prescience you would because I was assiduous with your frame’s dimensions. You can keep it. It’s on the house, but that’s the only one you can bring home.”

“Only one?” Mom inquired while inspecting the pair further in her hands, sounding like she cajoled Brýngerður to produce more underwear out of thin air.

Brýngerður nodded. “You could’ve bought some if I knew how popular my creation would become and prepared for it.” She gesticulated at the selection with both hands. “These here are all I got, and each one is reserved for loyal customers yet to arrive. Æsignís got hers already.”

Mom glanced to where Æsignís and Hrafnir were. “She did, did she?”

Brýngerður nodded again. “Yep, and she even made a bet with Hrafnir for the upcoming event at the lake. He has to wear a bikini while he swims in it and comes back with the key first, or else she will put the epicene jockstrap on him and peg him in public, and he can’t ejaculate while she does.”

Mom’s eyes lit up. “Oooo.” She turns around to face dad, licking her lips. “Come over here, hunky-bun.”

Dad walked over. “What is it honey-tits?”

“Interested in a bet?” Mom incurvated her knees to get dad’s measurements by placing her free item at his waist.

Dad bent his back downward slightly. “Indulge me.”

“If you lose the contest at the lake soon,” Mom stood up and stretched the underpants’s waistband, “then you’ll wear this in public and repudiate your ass to me for one month, and you can’t cum.”

Dad rubbed his chin, his penis obtruding from getting touched. “I’ll bite, but you must indulge me and my desires for one month if I win, and that includes you trying out that one kink of mine that revolts you.”

Mom shuddered and begrudgingly uttered, “Deal.” She extended her metacarpus.

Dad shook it once and looked at me next. “Found anything of interest, Kækæ?”

I shook my head while inspecting the girly, purple jockstrap on me next in the mirror, my nose flaring from my cognomen, and mom donned her new undergarment. “No, but we don’t have to search anymore for Lárus’s sports equipment.”

Lárus snorted. “Fuck that. I can already see myself being a target because of how distinguished I would appear in them, and they don’t have the proper protection for my cock and balls.”

I shrugged in capitulation. “Just a thought.”

Just then, the door opened, and Rikka’s mother entered, the atmosphere matching the gelid air from outside as she walked to the counter. “Hello, Brýngerður.”

“Hello, Sölýður,” Brýngerður responded, not perturbed by the towering white Direfenri.

“Rumor has it you have new products.”

Brýngerður gestured to the underwear on the counter. “These are all I have, and you can have only one on the house.”

Sölýður picked up a red underwear off the counter. “Huh. How idiosyncratic,” she enunciated snobbishly. She put it on and got close to mom and me. “Fascinating. I may have use for this.” She nodded once in satisfaction. “I’ll take it.” Whether she did it with malice aforethought or not, she collided with Mom. “Excuse me, Hlédís.” She took a couple of steps before surceasing, turning around. “Are you planning on joining the contest for couples later today?”

Mom shook her head. “I hadn’t thought about it.”

“You and Brákfur should sign up.” Sölýður had her back facing us. “Or you can spare yourself the humiliation from last time.”

Mom snarled as Sölýður walked out with the underwear on her, and she stormed off with jockstrap on, dragging dad by his penis. “Let’s go sign up for the contest.”

Dad’s tail wagged. “Alright. Will it have an effect on the bet?”

“Depends on how terrible you perform during the swimming contest.”

The whole household was at the lake on school property for the first contest. A lot of virile Fenri signed up for it, from those who haven’t had the Mating Ceremony yet to those around Tandri’s age. Most were nude, like dad, Tandri, Lárus, and the two stepbrothers. Some had bikinis on, like Hrafnir’s yellow pair. Plenty of them wore panties with or without a matching bra like Hylur. The rest that didn’t enter the competition had at least a moiety of their attention focused on penetrating their spouses. Somewhere in the lake, whether on an island or platform, floating near the surface, or on the floor, underwater was a key that unlocked a chest, and there was a cornucopia of fakes to sort from. The first to come back with the true key wins the contest and the prize inside the chest.

A stentorian whistle inaugurated the competition, and the males plunged into the water while the crowd gave its hurrahs, pervading throughout the water. Less than eight minutes went by before several Fenri returned with keys, tried them, angrily chucked them in the discard bin, and went back into the lake. Dad, Hrafnir, Lárus, and Hylur each had a dyad of keys that turned out to be otiose, and Ásyvör was perfervid with her cheer, to Lárus’s dismay. Tandri took his sweet time, having quite the spunk for his hoary dotage.

The Phenomenal Five and the other contestants were all in the buff at the lake. Évéy beckoned me to follow her, and we sequestered ourselves deep in the adjoining woods. Laggardly, Manasína, Ángýl, and the other females trickled in. I recognized the strap-ons immediately and other lecherous toys.

“What’s the challenge?” Manasína inquired enthusiastically, rubbing her metacarpi.

“Since there are five challengers remaining,” Évéy indicated herself and the rest of the covetous group, “we decided that you will pick one of us and venture out into the lake for some sex. We’re gauging your appetite for being daredevil by how much peril you’ll put us in.”

“What’s the reason why you’re putting people through the crucible?” A contestant challenged, folding her arms. “Why the sex among only females? Why are you jeopardizing our status by requiring us to be more brazen with the forbidden acts?”

Évéy angrily sighed. “Because, the Phenomenal Five is an elite clique.” She indicated all the current members and herself again. “We are the gatekeepers to an echelon where your word has more weight over a plebeian’s word in an accusation. The ukases have less of an effect on the members, provided they don’t go too far in the violations. We have to ensure no one jeopardizes it. Your life is in the bag if you’re the one to replace me, because the coveted males will go for you first guaranteed.”

“Then why extend the opportunity to people like us instead of keeping it among your clique if you want to ensure your secrecies? Why won’t you tear each other apart since your words are equal in influence?”

“You’re not like most of proletarians out there.” Évéy pointed at everyone currently in the contest. “Each of you has one or more connections to elite members unrelated by cognate measures, and we’re looking to consolidate power before our rivals do.”

The obstreperous Fenri furrowed her eyebrows. “So, we’re just pawns?”

“If that’s your interpretation.”

The querulous contestant appeared incensed. “Well, fuck you, fuck your group, and fuck anyone else that remains in contention in joining it!” She furiously in the snow, pausing fugaciously when her right foot impacted against a hard surface, and she continued walking away. “I’m fucking done!”

Évéy looked unperturbed by the outburst. “Anyone else want to follow her?” I had doubts about joining the Phenomenal Five and having my reputation stand in the elite echelon, although I didn’t know any better paths to perambulate. She nodded at the silence. “Then, it’s settled.” She turned to her underlings. “Looks like one of us has to sit out.”

“I’ll do it,” Ángýl volunteered, raising her hand. “I’m actually more interested in watching my brothers try to locate the correct key first.”

“Be my guest.” Ángýl left, and Évéy stared at the remaining contestants and me. “Time to pair up.”

I selected Évéy first, watching the feminine dyads plunge into the lake and split up. We entered the water after gathering some supplies and swimming to the nearest island. My fur insulated me from the piercing needles associated with frigid temperatures enough to withstand them longer than the hairless races. We made it ashore, quickly hiding in the frondescence as two males also showed up nearby: a nude Fenri with brown fur and a red Fenri with magenta panties that exposed his genitalia and anal fissure. Both appeared to be on the verge of their imminent Mating Ceremonies. She had the idea of trailing them, convincing me they had an ulterior inducement for being here.

We followed the males silently, ending up on the outskirts of a shack eerily redolent of the one I lived in. They nervously scanned their surroundings before committing to what they initially planned. I turned my head to Évéy with my jaw open. The roseate Fenri got on all four, lifting his tail up, and the brown Fenri incurvated forward and pressed his nares at the former’s backdoor. I observed him lick the sphincter and give the red Fenri a handjob synchronally, perceiving the receiver behave wildly from the amatory act.

The brown Fenri repositioned himself to where he lay on top of the red Fenri’s omphalos, presenting his derriere to him. The latter requited him exactly, mimicking the licks and strokes. I was stupefied not only at their lithenesses to bend their upper torsos to reach their anuses but for their sheaths accommodating their penises and for the datum they violated a couple of edicts this audaciously. My inguinal found itself athrill from witnessing two males fornicate in person.

Évéy tapped me on my left shoulder and pounced me once I turned around. My breasts got squished against her mammillae, juxtaposing her perfections against my foibles. The males became an afterthought as I sensed her grab my muliebrity, and she osculated me fervidly on the lips. I desperately fumbled around until my fingers found her vagina while I reciprocated the kiss. I scratched her labia and vulva, getting her moist like she got me.

I lifted my fingers to our lips and sucked the ambrosia off, delightfully smirking at Évéy. She noticed and pulled her digits out of my pussy, repeating what I just did. She went back for more, except she handed it to me. I noticed our sapidity was similar and gave her own arousal to her, perceiving her positive reaction from sucking my digits. The swaps we did with our kisses attenuated our essences’ flavors.

“Get a load of this,” Évéy murmured, ephemerally tilting her head to her right repeatedly.

I shifted my eyes in that direction without creating an interregnum in the kisses and caresses, observing the brown Fenri having the red one procumbent. Their cocks were out, and the former began grinding on his inamorato, holding the phalluses together. The chafes caused the bottom to shoot strands of precum. I heard the auburn Fenri stymieing the force behind his yelps, though it was vexatious for him to do so.

The biddable Fenri had his hands on his dominant partner’s rump and stuck a finger in the crevice. He also moved his hips coevally, the pre increasing their celerities. I focused on them while Évéy kissed her way down my physique. Faer, seeing two identical sausages grinding on each other and discharging pre was an event to behold and tantalized me inimitably.

I sensed Évéy place her tongue on my muliebrity. I briefly yipped, instanter covering my maw in fear, and I looked at the males. They displayed no signs of perceiving any adventitious force nearby. I pressed her head against my crotch, sending her tongue further into my vagina. My eyes closed, and I sighed contently as I rolled my hips over her visage, savoring her muffled moans vibrating my inguinal region.

Évéy’s countenance dripped with my nectar after she was finished with my slit, happily licking it off her lips. She stood up and placed her metacarpi on my shoulders, dragooning to go down with her. I ended up on her paunch and breasts, our cunts touching each other, and she exerted some impetus on my tail. The impulsion got me into my altered state, and I humped her without a penis or any kind of phallus immotile on my groin. My clitoris did all the perforations. I got euphoric paroxysms from her contractions, wondering if my pearl made any difference to her jubilation.

Our arousals made stiff aiguilles on Évéy’s pilose crotch. We made our nether lips osculate sloppily like our regular mouths, minus our tongues. I noticed limpid strands formed by our secretions, grinning as she showed signs of delectation. I grew envious of her bosoms as I fondled them and compared them to my prominent dyad, and my ears and eyes swiveled to the males because of a rapturous howl.

The brown Fenri ejaculated over his bottom partner just from rubbing their penises together. A sudden saturated sensation impelled me to look at my nether regions coincidently with hearing Évéy moaning blissfully, at least assuaging my agitation that we micturated ourselves like pups. The liquid was clear than yellow, and I didn’t get the scent of piss. She climaxed from my force while I still attempted to reach my apogee. Not even the tightest clamp on my clit from her vagina was sufficient to get me there proximately at the same time as her.

“Looks like there’s still more work to do,” Évéy enunciated, eyeing the strap-on she brought. We observed the males stand up, the brown Fenri planting the other against a tree and pinning his arms behind him while entering his backdoor, and she had a gleam in her eye. “How desperate are you?”

“Badly,” I answered sultrily and ardently, observing her equip the device on her vagina. I stood up, bent over, and lifted my tail, showing my orifices to her.

My arms forcefully went abaft under Évéy’s influence, and she got close to my left ear, growling vixenly. “Allow me to be of service.”

Évéy covered my muzzle while using her other appendage to moor my arms behind me. Good, because I didn’t forbear my moan from her entering my snatch. I would’ve assumed I had a male Direfenri or my father on me. Faer, she went at me ferociously like I just yanked her tailpiece.

I had a stupendous view of the males having coition, witnessing something peculiar. The red Fenri’s penis jounced from getting fucked in the tail-hole, but it wildly ejected precum despite no direct stimulation on it, and his eyes appeared he had one too many booze. I wished that reaction would come back to me. That damned intransigence was starting to regain its lost territory within me. My eyes lit up bewilderedly when he ejaculated legit semen, and his partner muffled his yells with a kiss just in time.

“Think you can keep quiet?” Évéy catechized while tenderizing my groin, and I nodded.

I gasped for air and panted while Évéy got me into another position without a caesura in the penetrations. She hoisted my left leg over her shoulder with one hand and held it there, and my arms were still locked behind me. The alteration allowed the fake cock to scratch parts in my vagina that rarely get the stimulus. The rare sensation did its job at making my cauldron decoct more pleasure from having sex.

Évéy had another trick up her sleeve that added fuel to the concupiscent fire. My pearl received pinches from her fingers. Easier said than done, Évéy, I thought. The buildup was strong, making me realize how otiose my attempt would be at keeping taciturn when the climax came. I had an ephemeral moment of rest when she pulled out and went through the rear entrance, still stimulating my clit. She acted like I was on the edge and became obstreperous, which I frustratingly was, and doubled her effort.

“Yank my tail.” She grunted.

“W-what?” I stammered from the bliss.

“Yank… my… tail,” Évéy spoke slowly, releasing one of my hands and directing it to her posterior. I did what Évéy requested without hesitation. Her sinew erupted and gave me a sense of having a male Direfenri instead of her for a split second. Fear got a hold of me as I thought of my brother. “Relax,” she growled, although sincerely.

“You’re not going to hurt me?” I huffed in a panic.”

“Unless you have a kink for that. Nevertheless, I can literally fuck you up in an internecine manner if your body is all tense because of where I’m entering.” Évéy grunted and increased her power. “Just enjoy it.”

I insufflated my lungs deeply to mollify my trepidation, recollecting the moments I witnessed other Fenri couples where one partner purposively pulled the other’s tail. My body gradually relaxed as the memories fueled the alternate fact that the action was meant to enhance the experience and also a sign of trust. The tension eased, and the initial agony and disquietude deliquesced, getting replaced with enjoyment as Évéy latched onto my left shoulder with her laniaries.

My ascension and reaching the apex were more puissant than the last time I was with Gellir despite the contumacy’s attempts at stifling them. Évéy parted my vulva and labia, and my essence saturated the snow within range. Good thing she had the foreknowledge to obstruct my vocals with her hands, pulling out of my anus after my orgasm faded.

“Let’s rendezvous with the others,” Évéy commanded as she ambulated, removing her strap-on.

I followed Évéy back to the original gathering place. We were the third pair to arrive, and the last dyad came a few minutes later. The final members had Manasína and Ángýl, and the former was effervescent with triumph while the latter acted like she experienced and barely survived a harrowing tempest. It was unequivocal who got the biggest points, and it ignited a fire deep within my stomach.

I made it back to my family in time to see who won. Dad, Lárus, Tandri, and Hylur came back several times with keys that proved to be futile, and I watched Hrafnir return with the winning key. The announcer declared Hrafnir the winner and ender of the reigning champion’s winning streak, which was fifteen years in a row, and surprisingly, the former victor was Tandri. The grizzled Fenri effetely handed the torch to Hrafnir and felicitated him on the victory. Meanwhile, mom got dad to don the epicene jockstrap and fastened the sex toy to her twat. Her eyes exuded excitement when she located a pygmy cage, attaching it to dad’s sheath, and she dressed him up as a more obsequious Fenri than a commanding Alpha by adding a collar, leash, and pink, pilose handcuffs.

The erotic contest wasn’t up until much later, so I peregrinated Álfsandur alone until my brother and Róstran showed up, and Lárus was contumacious about leaving me alone in public. We wandered some more until Lárus got inquisitive at a board, followed by excitement. “Check this out, Róstran,” he uttered energetically, pointing at a piece of paper to the point of touching it.

Róstran got a closer look and frowned. “Oh.”

I, too, inspected the paper closely although my reaction was antipodean than Róstran’s response. “That’s right up your alley!”

“Yeah,” Róstran drawled out.

“You don’t sound excited,” Lárus said.

“Hefty stage fright.”

Lárus nodded. “Makes sense.”

“It wouldn’t have been as execrable if my sister was alive. She would’ve been the centrum of the attention while I would be in the background providing music. If I did cantillate, I would be much comfortable having someone else to bounce off of.”

My ears perked up. “You also play an instrument?”

“I did before it got demolished during,” Róstran heaved a breath, “you know. The problem is string instruments are sparse within this polity, so I hadn’t replaced it yet.”

I looked at the note further. “It says there will be a party that plays music from the list of approved songs.” I enlarged my eyes delightfully. “One of Janas Dyser’s songs is on the list!”

“No way!” Lárus instantly fixed his eyes on the parchment.

I turned to Róstran. “You should still give the contest a try; you have a great shot at winning the prize.”

“And blow my secrecy about my high pitch vocalization,” Róstran responded bluntly.

I got incensed by just a smidgen. “There is nothing emasculate about you; stop thinking about that.”

“Kinda herculean when I’m beleaguered by incessant reminders. I’m lilliputian and enfeebled even by regular Fenri standards. Everybody savors at least some physical confrontations while I eschew and anathematize violence. I supplicate to Faer that I can obviate my mandatory service in the military.” Róstran sighed. “I’m just an offal of space.”

I folded my arms. “Well, that’s a load of bullshit for the last part, and that changes now.”

Lárus marched to my right side. “We’ll be as close to the front as possible for when you go on stage.”

“You can’t be serious,” Róstran replied.

“We’ll buy you some Champions of Noß.” Lárus nudged me, and I nodded in concurrence with him instead of cerebrating an iniquitous scheme where Róstran’s existing collection was in jeopardy. He must’ve caught something ignoble because he chasteningly gave me a gaze.

“Fine, but you won’t stop until I get every card from the forthcoming expansion.” Róstran immediately acted like incredulity had already sunk into his stomach.

Lárus and I got adventitious seats within the first few rows where Róstran could effortlessly descry us. Our parents showed up with dad still fulfilling his terms of the bet, sitting on mom’s ersatz penis. Hrafnir was nude, and Hylur wore regular pink panties. The chairs quickly filled with people to where the excess had to stand in the way back. Gellir, Rikka, and Sölýður were one of the misfortunate ones, and the distance was vast to where Gellir couldn’t discern me. Rikka wore a regular jockstrap and had his spouse conjoined by their groins, and the Phenomenal Five was nearby.

The contest began, and the contenders took their turns sequentially. They were judged by their voices, vivacities, and how well they interacted with the audience during their performances. The list was the songs the local band could play to provide music. A bantam handful stood out as potential rivals to Róstran, further reinforced by the near-perfect scores. The rest were adequate enough to not murder me with ennui.

Then, Róstran was up, and he espied Lárus and me after we cheered loudly for him. He selected God Made Me a Country Boy by Janas Dyser, and that was when trouble infiltrated. His legs quavered, and he froze, mumbling. We knew the beginning had zero instruments, so he was alone with the burden, giving me a quandary of my options: leave Róstran out to dry or imperil my position in joining the Phenomenal Five.

Thankfully, dad was the one to begin clapping first despite his predicament. Mom soon followed, leaving her toy in his ass. Their rhythms were evocative of the concert in Akuvöllur, so my cognate sibling and I joined them. The claps gradually pervaded the audience.

The encouragement revitalized Róstran, and he began to descant, aggrandizing more vigor as he went on. He finally got engrossed with the performance and danced once the music activated. Most of the legion clapped to the toon, appearing as happy as opening a trading card pack to discover the rarest item inside. I participated with my family and anybody else in the audience who knew the chorus when he cajoled us to serenade with him. Then, whistles, applauses, and cheers erupted once he finished, giving Lárus and me a thumbs-up and requited him identically. He got third overall when the contest was over, but he was a winner in my book for adding a bright spot to the extensive list of my shitty history, and I could still reminisce about the expression he gave us after completing his song.

1