Chapter 39
98 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 39: Blindsided

(Norweth 6th-9th, Year 665 of the 4th Age)

—————————————————————————————————————

I suddenly discovered I was nude outside at the pool along with my bed. It was sunny with a few clouds in the welkin, and the weather conditions were summer than hiemal. Gellir walked out of my domicile with inebriant in his hands. He wore a bra and actual panties that matched the epicene jockstrap’s iridescence.

All the familiar people were there and bedeviled by the orgiastic bacchanalia as Gellir ambulated to me. Dad was in the middle of a spit-roast by Hrafnir and Tandri. The other stepbrothers were with Róstran, penetrating the Fenri runt’s anus together. Manasína, Ingileif, and Hjálmveig were licking each other’s vagina, forming a chain. Hylur’s gravid wife and Æsignís performed an oral sandwich on Hylur. Even Sæarún and Aðalstænn were at the party, having intercourse with Gellir’s parents, and mom had my brother slide his posterior on her penis, which brought up a datum more interesting than every male wearing panties and a bra. The females had legitimate penises and testicles to go with their vaginas. Rikka and Sölýður penetrated their niece’s and nephew’s tail-holes, respectively, while the younger Fenri were in the 69-position, and Rikka wore the exact effeminate jockstrap Sölýður acquired earlier to go with his crimson bra.

“What’s going on?” I catechized as Gellir handed me a glass.

Gellir uncorked the bottle and poured the burgundy intoxicant into the cannikins. “You already forgot about last night’s victory at one of the two most crucial Mettevéúrokkig games?”

I raised my eyebrows. “That happened?”

Gellir nodded, sipping some of the vinous liquid. “We put this lubricious jubilee together to celebrate it.” He ingurgitated the rest of the booze in one swig, placing the glass and bottle on a table. He had his toothy grin as he extended his hand to me. “Shall we give them a performance?”

I noticed everyone had their eyes on us while having the orgy, expecting Gellir and I to do something. “Sure.” I accepted his hand.

Gellir led me to the pool, and we swam to the platform in the middle with a metal rod embedded in it. He initiated the lascivious gyrations by grinding his tumescence against my groin, osculating me on the lips. Then, his panty-clad buttocks did the grinding. I slapped his fundament and squeezed his glutes, also gyrating my hips salaciously against it. I manipulated the girly underwear, exposing portions of his penis. First, I revealed the base and sheath. Then, I slid his pecker to the left and, then, to the right, exposing a testis, too.

I noticed the smirch on Gellir’s posterior as he turned to present it to the crowd. He bent forward and erotically wiggled it. I latched onto it and did the jigging myself. A yip and sudden splash on my inguinal region confessed his allurement towards pain after I spanked him once. My digits went into his panties, and a couple of them slithered into his anus. My nether lips felt his tongue cleanse his precum while I occasionally slapped his rump.

Rikka and Sölýður abruptly appeared in the pool, resting on their arms at the platform’s edge. I observed two more figures underwater abaft. Aðalstænn and Sæarún were also with them, this time performing a rimjob on the former and the latter, respectively, beholding bubbles break the surface. I moved Gellir’s butt closer to them, shoved the epicene underwear aside, and spread his sphincter wide. Rikka hoisted himself halfway out of the water and licked his scion’s pucker, also grasping Gellir’s penis. His mate got out of the water and went behind me, and I observed Aðalstænn and Sæarún remain underwater, beholding the bubbles materialize at Rikka’s crotch.

Sölýður found her mark on my asshole while Gellir lapped away at my pussy. A sonorous howl vamoosed from my lungs. Yep, nothing fake about that, I thought about her dick. Its flesh, twitches, and warmth were irrefutable. I collided against Gellir’s snout with such puissance that a bruise was the best outcome for him. Her sinew was the only source of equipoise to my physique as she held me.

The slurps on my vagina transitioned to Gellir’s prick as Gellir sandwiched me between him and his mother, causing Rikka, Sæarún, and Aðalstænn to evacuate the water. He vacated his spot for Rikka. My eyes widened as I scanned his hulking, husky father and the throbbing claymore. I got a mouthful of his shaft, and my pussy conformed to the broadsword. The three pure Direfenri pound every single one of my entrances coevally at celerities and powers just short of unleashing their hidden reserves.

Aðalstænn mounted Rikka, retarding his uncle’s force and speed in the process. Sæarún, likewise, held Gellir back. Both invaded their backdoors, and I could breach the surface of the tumultuous, beatific efflux. The interregnum of going under was fugacious as another monstrous wave hit me. I soaked Rikka’s lacy jockstrap with arousal, followed by a fusillade of semen going into my apertures. The six of us were in one pilose, oversexed pile, waiting for the knots to shrink, and I watched everyone else during the timeframe.

Everybody gathered around Róstran, ogling his gargantuan pecker. Dágfárik ensconced on it, hebetudinously sliding down until he froze partway. Tandri took the measurements before he pulled out, and Hylur took his place, so I conjectured they had a contest of who could tame Róstran’s monstrosity of a penis. Hylur, Rýnaki, Ingileif, and Tandri met similar fates as Dágfárik’s kismet, not anywhere near the halfway mark. The females had more success with mom and Brýngerður cumulating more than half of it into their rectums after the males protested the use of their pussies. Æsignís took third, and dad took second. Róstran won just by having multiple people to penetrate.

That meant my brother was the actual victor, and he clearly did, taking all of Róstran’s penis to the knot. He wasn’t finished. The prize was having all of it to play with, and he intended to exploit every second of his, plummeting his fundament after pulling most of it out. Each declination must’ve triggered his mini-orgasms as his huffs were more visceral and stentorian, and he launched his precum from his twitching cock, too.

Hylur and Tandri had Manasína and Ingileif, respectively. The females formed their diminutive passel, leaving dad with his progenies. His three sons worshipped his junk, kneading his gonads and licking his dick.

Róstran held Lárus tightly and dragooned him to slam harder on his groin. The jizz went everywhere as he didn’t relent on the poundings while my brother ejaculated. He briefly became munificent to turn Lárus around to face him. Then, the sexual maleficence returned, and he reeled in Lárus’s cock as Lárus still came. My consanguineous sibling released his Direfenri spunk for a longer duration than what I experienced from him, and he became Gellir’s doppelgänger.

Lárus’s ability to hold much in his rectum continued to amaze me. Róstran got his knot in him, and the bulge metamorphosed. It went from a phallic shape to that of an enceinte Fenri as cum filled him. His sperm finally evanesced right as they embraced each other and stifled Róstran’s howl with a kiss. The protuberance separated them, making him appear even more parturient, progressing to a travailing Direfenri with multitudinous pups. Róstran’s semen wasn’t done. The puppy batter gushed out of his anus in viscid strands while the knot remained within him.

I became free from Gellir’s family, and Gellir led me to my bed, taking me to the pool. “What’s next?”

Gellir pulled me out of the pool. “You’ll be in for a treat,” he articulated, looking away from me.

I was bent over and on my knees on my bed, my arms and feet tied to the posts. “What’s this for?”

“You’ll see.” Gellir turned around and whistled to the crowd through his fingers. “Alright, folks! The bitch is prime for breeding! Line up and exploit this slut’s body however you deem necessary.” He turned to the open backdoor. “Come on out, girls!”

The Phenomenal Five members emerged, and they only had masculine genitalia to accompany their mammillae. They got right behind Rikka, Gellir, and mom, and Lárus, Róstran, and Tandri were after them and Manasína. I yanked my bindings otiosely, even utilizing Hrafnir’s tutorage at activating my rage was nugatory. I prepared myself for the ride.

The ride immediately got to a rough and terrifying start. Gellir and his begetter got on my bed and mounted me, and gagged my mouth, taking my vagina and anus, respectively. I got stuffed with their sausages, and the gag stymied my exhortations. The agony went over to an exclave that wasn’t on the palatable side, a sign of the malapropos technique.

I feared I would suffer irreparable harm from the improper treatment. My eyes were blurry, although it wasn’t from the blissful haze. I had no wherewithals to communicate my displeasure, although my demurral would fall on deaf ears. Gellir and Rikka were bewitched by having sex, and one of the Fenri in line had the effrontery to yank their tails. They went into their primal, concupiscent form.

The physical malady aggrandized on my nether region. If this was what it felt like with above-average penises, then I execrated what Róstran had in store. I supplicated to Faer that he would be benignant toward me. The thrusts got more alacritous, and I felt Gellir’s and Rikka’s laniaries on my integument. Both knots entered my orifices. I distinguished two disparate surges. Rikka injected his cream more abundantly and forcefully than Gellir’s batter emissions, and I vociferated through my gag.

Mom appeared in front of me, removing the gag from my muzzle. I underwent my orgasm despite the agony, and she was adroit to shove her penis in my mouth while I was unable to voice my solicitude. She wasn’t satisfied with her cock in my jaw. Her exertion from her hips demonstrated her lust for something more. She achieved her desire right as my orgasm deliquesced, my maw opening wider to take her testicles also, and she left them there with her shaft obstructing my airway.

Gellir had easy access to mom’s vagina, so he licked it, going from it to her anus. Surprisingly, Rikka pulled out first, crawling to meet him at her rear. He focused exclusively on her slit while Rikka took over her tail-hole. She responded positively, grinding on my visage, and her phallus pulsated in my throat.

My posterior orifice was susceptible to another phallus- or tongue in this case- which happened to be attached to Évéy. I winced despite my nether region receiving a lackadaisical flurry of licks. Mom’s devilish side appeared as she dragooned Évéy’s head to my anus, exasperating the tender hole. The licks aggrandized in frequencies and force, perceiving Évéy’s fingers parting my glutes, and the agony faded after a while, but experience inculcated me that it would return shortly. 

Évéy perforated my taint with pinpoint accuracy and without a scintilla of benignity. I got good whiffs of mom’s odor when my nostrils bumped into her pubic hair. The burn returned, and mom’s penis and testicles stymied my protest as Évéy tenderized my rump. I braced myself, sensing my mother getting close to her orgasm. I barely detected the semen heading to my stomach, perceiving the cock’s palpitations and mom’s howls.

Sequentially, the individuals in line used me like a toy. I hoped Manasína was magnanimous when she appeared beneath me. However, she penetrated my vagina like a Harengon jacked up on an efficacious aphrodisiac in conjunction with its natural horniness from the breeding season. I was covered in spunk, sperm leaking out of my apertures when Lárus, Róstran, and Tandri had their turns. The orgasmic miasma had me in a state of narcosis and debilitated my vigor. I awaited my kismet while wondering what the scheme was while the virile trio liberated me and manipulated my languorous physique.

To my delighted surprise, The three masculine Fenri treated me with tender care. Tandri had me prostrate on him, and he correctly infiltrated my asshole while Róstran stuffed his sausage in my maw. That meant my brother had my cunt, and I finally felt at ease in a paradisiacal microcosm.

The world shifted to a crepuscular realm with a dim inferno before me. Six familiar figures, including Lárus, were in the fire looking. I reached out as this part of the dream played out identically as the other times, with each silhouette sequentially going further into the conflagration.

—————————————————————————————————————

I woke up and beheld a vacuity on the right side of my bed. Gellir was up and putting habiliments on, beginning with the lacy, roseate jockstrap. He turned to me as he slid into his trousers.

“Morning, Kaera. Today’s the day.”

I yawned. “Morning, Gellir.” I rubbed my eyes, my mind still in a stupor. “What’s the occasion?”

“Mettevéúrokkig,” Gellir answered, lifting his shirt over his head.

The answer lifted the haze beclouding my mind. “Oh yeah, and it’s the one where the winning teams enter the actual tournament.”

Gellir pulled his head through his shirt and straightened the raiment. “And against an opprobrious adversary, too— not to mention the dismal record.”

We and the other guests congregated in the kitchen for breakfast. Dad and mom arrived next, and his caged genitalia was outside his effeminate underwear. His facial expression played a supporting role to his dick displaying his disquietude from her bet. The deal must’ve contained a clause about her taking a break from the kitchen because he was back at the counter. She clearly savored her victory as she selected her next lubricious torture method: pressing her lips on his gonads, stroking his caged cock, and inserting his two digits into his sphincter.

Dad quavered and writhed from the treatment as he placed bacon on the table and inserted the egg dish into the oven, regaining composure at the table after. Mom had an impish, toothy grin as she stared at him from her seat, resting on her left fist. His disquietude returned, effacing his thin veneer of stoicism. I got another glass of water and noticed her right leg being more conterminous to him than usual. The eggs gave him asylum albeit an ephemeral one, and he was a forlorn mess once the group and me went to school.

The students were vivacious throughout the day about the upcoming game. Normally, important events like Mettevéúrokkig made time dilatory, but it went by in a flash, and I was at the stadium with my family, naked, before I knew it. Most of the audience and a couple of audacious players were nude, and the other competitors wore masculine jockstraps. Dad still wore the epicene version with a few more Fenri in the bleachers, although he was the only one to suffer one of the worst cases of blue balls ever— perhaps the worst. We all stood up, saluted, and swore throats to Faer, our country, and the Alpha Prime before the game commenced.

Gellir wrestled the Köllúék from a Sentinel player after the teams violently collided, riding his steed down the field. I winced as a boulder drilled him on his genitalia while he flung it straight in the air. A teammate and an opponent charged after it, raising their baskets to catch it. Lárus startled the enemy’s horse by striking the snow-covered ground in front of the steed, providing precious seconds for the friendly side to grab it, and he got a blow on the right side of his head immediately, dazed but still on his horse.

The player with the Köllúék was wide open, though he quickly had another problem to deal with. The Sentinels had a Direfenri as a goalie, and the sinewy, hulking physique made the individual a brick wall. The husky defender had a shield for protection, leaving only vacuities that required precision. After Róstran’s tip from a way earlier game, the shield became part of the equipment. He chucked it in one brisk snap of his wrists. The defender caught it without fail, and the impact didn’t register with him.

Lárus and Gellir had their work cut out for them. The adversaries were physically powerful and had superb coordination. Their comrades constantly fell to the ground, leaving them to pick up the slack, mainly being on defense. My brother heaved his rocks and almost threw his back just to sufficient force to knock the opponents off the horses.

The reason for the enemy team’s obloquy manifested itself soon. The players exploited their teamwork by fighting dirty. I and the other spectators voiced our deprecations at the referees.

I turned to dad, who was busy with mom grinding on his genitals. “Can they actually do that?”

Dad nodded while wincing, groping his mate’s pussy. “There’s no ukase forbidding those kinds of tactics.”

Fortuitously, Lárus and Gellir kept the opposing team from scoring. The latter was serious since he didn’t contravene the former in any significant or nugatory way. I sensed the tension in the crowd percolate into my figure as the score was zero on both sides at halftime.

The naked cheerleaders got out and performed to invigorate the spectators. They had us cantillating while doing choreographed locomotions and tossing one another into the air. I beheld the senior members adding salacious movements to their gyrations to attract potential suitors for the Mating Ceremony, inadvertently riling up the other virile Fenri. One act involved them stacking themselves on top of each other until they formed a triangle. Ángýl was at the top of the pilose pyramid, proudly flaunting her vagina despite not being suitable for the Mating Ceremony yet.

I went to the concession stands with dad while mom and a couple of servants tended to a few pups that soiled themselves. She tasked me to ensure he didn’t surreptitiously masturbate and ejaculate. He behaved… for the most part. I caught him groping his genitalia and humping any suitable surfaces, and he gave me puppy eyes to cajole me into being complaisant and mollycoddling him.

Aðalstænn and Sæarún were in line to grab snacks. I hoped to avoid an affray by ambulating past him, and I thought I was in the clear until he uttered my name. His visage was so tempting to rearrange as I stopped and turned around.

“I hope our team loses tonight,” Aðalstænn enunciated with a sneer., folding his arms.

“Why do you wish infelicity on our team?” I catechized, hands on my hips. “From what I’ve heard, it’s been a decade since we won a game of this magnitude.”

“And I want that to continue for a couple more years.” Aðalstænn left when his sister showed up with comestibles, and he recoiled a bit as dad appeared behind me.

Dad and I returned just as halftime finished. The teams explosively clashed again, breaking a couple of baskets. I observed a change in strategy on our side. Gellir must’ve told his teammates to single out one enemy player and fusillade it for temporary elimination. The tactic was somewhat fecund in desired results until the other side swiftly habituated to the alteration. The game regressed into the same stalemate from the previous round, with Gellir and Lárus doing the bulk of the work. Then, it escalated, and the crowd fretted about the opposing faction gaining a point at the last minute and winning.

Gellir went down from getting hit in an area that was on the precipice of being an illegal headshot. My sibling ducked, weaved, and caught some of the attacks, enduring plenty of hits without falling off his horse, including one to his testicles. A couple of boulders flew over his head as he rode within striking distance of several opponents, knocking two of them off while Gellir waited to join in. The opponents nearest to my school’s goalie worked together, rapidly exchanging the Köllúék and the more bantam rocks to confuse the friendly defender, creating an opening. He barely thwarted the effort by striking the enemy player with Köllúék just in time, deflecting the shot away from the goal right as the opponent chucked the Köllúék, and Gellir was allowed to hop on his steed.

The energy in the crowd exponentially aggrandized in sonorousness and intensity as the players miraculously created an opening for Gellir and Lárus to sneak through and bring the Köllúék within striking distance against the enemy defender and deal with the furry brick wall for the first time since the start of the game. They glanced at the snow and each other, nodding like they mentally communicated a scheme. The pygmy boulders were close enough for Lárus to rapidly pick up and throw them in succession, and the goalie blocked them with his shield, creating a cornucopia of clangs. Gellir got as close to the target as legally possible and threw the Köllúék. The defender observed the toss just a split-second too late, and his eyes enlarged. He reached down with his shield, but the Köllúék whizzed underneath the metallic barrier with a smidgen of a vacuity between the rock and metal, striking the net.

The crowd had a jocund paroxysm as our team took the lead, 1-0, with a second left to the game. The hirsute throng poured and dispersed on the field as the teammates congregated around Gellir and lifted him in the air. My family, including the stepbrothers, and I gathered around my twin brother and felicitated him. I wore the cheers as I went home, fell asleep, and woke up the next day.

The school was ebullient from winning the crucial game, and the players ate up the students’ attention. I beheld each one having a small harem or a larger flock of females. Lárus was the only exception by having one girl with him, Ásyvör, although he had plenty of eyes ogling him, which surprisingly incensed me, and I caught myself with my tail raised or subtly trying to attract him. She didn’t get the memo he was done with her, or she didn’t care about it.

I recalled turning in my History essay during one of the days after the game. My topic wasn’t about whether Vuðurri was flagitious or inculpable with his deeds. Instead, thanks to Tandri’s help, I wrote about what would cause an individual to do iniquitous horrors. I felt good about a favorable outcome as the pedagogue briefly scanned my papers.

It was the 9th of Norweth before I knew it. I was at my locker when Gellir showed up. When I shut the door, he leaned on one of the vacant ones, and I fugaciously jumped.

“Hey, Kaera.”

“Hi, Gellir,” I stammered.

Gellir relinquished the locker’s support. “I’m having a party at my house in celebration of winning the game, and you’re invited.”

“Will anyone else be there?”

Gellir extended his arms to the left and right. “The whole school is invited. I promise you that the event will be an orgiastic merrymaking worthy of the ancient gods we learned about in other cultures.”

“Sure.” I felt an invisible force pulling on my strings.

“I also assure you that there won’t be any of the you-know-what between us. You did satisfy your agreement.”

“I’m glad.” That relieved some of my worries.

“Resplendent.” Gellir turned around and waved while walking away. “I’ll see you later.”

Hjálmveig materialized not a minute after Gellir left. “What did Gellir talk to you about?” Her voice sounded better after recovering from her malady.

“He invited to a party over at his house tonight.”

Hjálmveig appeared perturbed briefly. “Don’t go.”

I raised my eyebrows. “What?”

“Skip the party,” Hjálmveig quickly replied.

“And miss out on the action.” After the exposure to a few of them broke the ice, I relished the parties. “Not gonna happen.”

“There’ll be plenty of moments to partake in jovial festivities; you can afford to miss this one.”

“Except this one has my boyfriend.”

Hjálmveig sighed irascibly. “You are headstrong, Kaera, which is a gift in the right situations, but you’re also smart. I don’t want to see you erased from the world so soon because of asinine decisions.”

“I’m going,” I said sternly and promptly left.

Eventually, lunch came, and I sat at the Phenomenal Five’s table. All the privileged people arrived, ensconcing in their reserved seats. A shadow came into view, and I turned to observe Lárus with Róstran abaft and pivoted to the table.

“We need to talk, Kaera,” Lárus said seriously and furrowed my eyebrows without him noticing.

“She doesn’t have time with you,” Évéy haughtily uttered.

“My bond with her trumps over your perceived authority over her,” Lárus spoke in an elevated tone, and I witnessed Évéy turn indignant.

I snarled. “Be right back,” I articulated to the group, turning to my brother. “Lead the way.” The three of us didn’t travel far from the cafeteria, ending at one of the bathrooms. “What is it?”

“Hjálmveig came to Lárus and I recently,” Róstran meekly answered. “She said you would listen to us better than her and to convince you to not go to Gellir’s bonanza tonight.”

“I’m going, and that’s final.”

I turned to leave, but Lárus grabbed my left arm. “Remember about what happened to her sister?”

“Yes.” I threw my brother’s hand off.

Lárus retracted his arm. “Well, she went to Gellir’s house for a similar occasion those many years ago. Hjálmveig told us her sister got raped there by multiple people after her body became paralyzed. However, Rikka’s status trumped her reputation and stifled any claims. Nobody but Hjálmveig believed her since she didn’t have physical evidence, and the rumors of her being a slut went around, causing her to take her life.”

“We’re Brákfur’s pups now, so that puts me on equal grounds.”

“Is your quest for a better life blinding you to what’s around you?”

I paused briefly. “What do you mean?”

“We’re still not one of them. They’re using you.”

“No, they’re not,” I said indignantly.

Lárus opened his arms. “Open your eyes, Kaera. They’ve changed you. They’re turning you into something you’re not, and I don’t approved of it.” He sighed. “I’ve fallen in love with the real you. I’ve fallen in love with all your idiosyncrasies.” I heard him quickly murmur, “Dammit, Róstran.” He went back to his sort of tirade. “Those quirks make you special no matter how much you think otherwise and need to alter. Your personality changed, too, and not for the better. I love you, Kaera, and I don’t want to see the person I care about die, which it slowly is. Don’t go to the party, please.”

I cogitated hard momentarily, strongly considering skipping the party until Gellir quickly osculated my right cheek and left. I conjectured my deal to him was the impetus, the butterflies disappearing within me as the tingling sensation and horripilation returned. “I’m going.” Lárus merely scowled and left, steering Róstran in his direction and ambulating with him.

The time for the party arrived as the crepuscular color reigned the welkin, and dad dropped me off at Gellir’s residence. I knocked on the door, and Gellir answered it in the buff, ushering me inside. I prognosticated more people would be already here since the entire school’s population got the invite. Instead, I viewed all the members of the Mettevéúrokkig team inside, minus my cognate sibling, all stark naked with boners.

“I must be early,” I thought out loud.

“The rest will show up soon,” Gellir replied, walking to the kitchen. “Need anything to drink?”

“Water, please,” I quickly blurted.

I ingurgitated my glass of water the second it touched my hand, finishing half of the refill before nature suddenly called and dragooned me to the nearest bathroom. I denuded all of my habiliments and did trivial touches on my appearance, looking in the mirror. The beverage was where I left it when I returned, imbibing the rest of it.

The players casually stimulated their erections by various methods, to my surprise. One was the usual masturbation, and that was expected. The unexpected tactics were several dyads either touching one another’s penises and testicles, fellating each other or licking anuses, or utilizing both techniques. They had no qualms whatsoever, aside from a golden-brown Fenri about Róstran’s physical stature, who appeared to be in a state of disbelief and excitement about the consequences as they engaged in the orgy, preparing myself for the full-blown saturnalia if they were indicators of what was to come.

Then, I felt weird. My figure went numb. I could move all my limbs, although I perceived nothing from the caresses. Slowly, my muscles went rigid until I became paralyzed. My eyes were the only parts that could move, and I nervously looked at Gellir, and the other players gathered around me with predatory grins. He and another player lifted me, hauled me to his bedroom, and plopped me on his bed, and he locked the door.

“Have at her, guys,” Gellir uttered, gesturing at me.

I could only fear internally as two masculine Fenri approached me, one forcing my mouth open and shoving his penis inside, and the other went through the orthodox entrance. My other senses were aware of what was happening to me despite the anesthesia, beholding a hairy crotch fly to and away from my countenance and hearing balls slap my body and wet squelches. My one solace, even if it was just an iota, was they and I were medicated to prevent me from unwanted pregnancy, with them having the illicit potion— actually two by the looks of their erections. Still, I was mortified and stupefied, unable to utilize Hrafnir’s training to coax my rage.

The players rotated around after they ejaculated in my uterus or mouth despite having the excess virility to cum in me copiously. I witnessed them shove their dicks inside me without my consent. The drug wouldn’t allow me to voice my demurral or resist no matter how much I yearned to. Gellir stayed behind the males, priming themselves for their premier or subsequent rounds with me. His toothy grin now had a minacious aura enveloping it.

One male with the hugest penis in the room stepped up, spreading my sloppy pussy. His shaft barely registered to my senses as it went in. I tasted viscous, salty ropes from another Fenri jizzing in my mouth, but the duration was brief as the individual in my nether region scared him away. I perceived his deep, primal grunts as his hulking physique engulfed me. Not another person dared to get any closer while he violated me. At least the drug meliorated any immediate pain from the vigorous pounding I heard, leaving me to ponder how, in Faer’s name, I was going to elucidate my parents about my upcoming limps. Perhaps Lárus was right. My former status besmirched my reputation sufficiently that only I would remember the truth. I heard the indubitable sound of his climax, and he promptly vacated after depositing jizz into my womb.

Two players took over, taking my muzzle and cunt. Then, more showed up and ejaculated all over me. Thick strands plastered my omphalos, breasts, and visage. Only one entity remained where he was, the golden-brown Fenri, aside from Gellir, not appearing interested in purloining whatever innocence I had left but rather conflicted.

“First time jitters, Þorbörn?” Gellir inquired, handing him some beverage.

Þorbörn ignored the offer, staring at the floor. “This doesn’t feel right. You said this would be an orgy.”

Gellir shrugged. “And it is except,” he gesticulated at me, “this bitch is all yours to fulfill all your heart’s and penis’s desires. It’s Yúr’s and Hjan’s first time also, and they don’t mind treating her as a measly toy to get rid of their abstemiousnesses.”

“Against her will,” Þorbörn snapped.

“Like anyone would believe any tales coming from her mouth.”

Þorbörn got up, ambulating to the door. “I’m leaving.”

Gellir snapped his fingers stentorianly to grab some players’ attention, pointing at the door, and a couple blockaded it. “I forbid it, Þorbörn.”

Þorbörn snapped his head to Gellir. “I won’t divulge,” he pointed at me, “this to anyone. I promise, but I reprobate all of this and refuse to participate.”

Gellir shrugged dismissively. “Suit yourself. If you want to be a pussy, then sit back where you were and keep quiet. I won’t hesitate to force you into giving up your other cherry against your will if you try to escape. You know that any of us here can easily turn you into a bitch and treat you exactly as Kaera. Your choice.” Þorbörn mumbled while ensconcing in his original spot.

As a defense mechanism, I went into a dormant state, fleeing into my thoughts. I thought about how foolish I was and mentally apologized to Lárus, Róstran, Hjálmveig, and others I ignored, supplicating to myself that someone would help me.

My body was on its hands and knees as a player savagely mated me doggystyle, unsure of whether he had my anus or cunt. He went in without fail in a single thrust and wrapped me tightly— at least, that was what I presumed. Another penis intercalated itself in my mouth uninvitedly, and they humped me in lightning-fast strokes. The parts of the agglutinative seed that didn’t exsiccate on my fur dripped from my torso as more semen showered me. The moment I knew my pucker came into play was when three males traded places with those who had just spent their testicles on me, and each aperture received a penis.

I lost count of how many times the males, aside from Þorbörn and Gellir, ejaculated on or in me, conjecturing each came three times for every option. One of the taller figures appeared for another round, and I suspected his potion deliquesced finally, beholding his phallus losing its erect status. Every erection entered the phase of flaccidity, and he spread my twat wide, kneeling in front of it.

“Hey, Ivæk, I dare you to clean the bitch up using only your tongue.” Gellir goaded him.

Ivæk turned to Gellir. “I already had plans to do it.” He faced me before diving right in, producing slurping sounds.

“You have cleaning duties on her anus, Hjan,” Gellir ordered as he snapped his fingers.

“Why do I have to lick the spunk out of her ass?” The black and white Fenri whined.

“Because, I’ll have Kristur dump a load in your ass and have him toss your salad. Gentle isn’t part of his lexicon.”

“Fine,” Hjan grumbled.

Ivæk and Kristur flipped me to one of my sides so they could get at my orifices. I heard them feast on the mess they and other jocks made, and time dragged on, unsurprisingly. Every time a brief interregnum occurred gave me a false idea they were finished. I was enervated, and the cocks that appeared to have the most remaining virility congregated near me, emptying their final loads on my fur away from them.

I finally found myself recumbent, staring straight at Gellir, and my eyes would’ve enlarged at what I beheld. He had a knot as he went into my vagina. He had every intention of pilfering my final strands of chastity. I immediately thought of my classmates jeering at me for losing my virginity before the Mating Ceremony, followed by the judicial system sentencing me into exile. My life would revolve around that shitty shack, and there would be no way for redemption. I would remain there until I met one of the worst kismets for the afterlife. This must’ve been a portion of Hjálmveig’s sister’s fate that led her towards suicide.

Gellir got closer to ruining my life as he swiftly humped me. I saw the tumescent end sink lower in my twat as the nether folds gradually capitulated. I also noticed everybody become alert, hearing a commotion outside the room. Suddenly, the door broke off its hinges, and Lárus, who was naked, and Róstran emerged. I so wanted to express my gratitude and jubilation if the drug wasn’t present.

“Release, Kaera! Now!” Lárus demanded, immediately socking a male on his snout.

Gellir paused with his penis within me, pointing at the friendly intruders. “Teach them a lesson, boys. Don’t let them anywhere near me.” He went back to penetrating me.

Róstran looked nervously at my brother. “Lárus?”

Lárus placed himself in front of Róstran. “Stay close.”

I focused the best that I could on my saviors while Gellir plowed my field. Lárus snarled as he entered his rage. We both got a better grasp of summoning it at will, although he mastered it better than me. Two jocks went backward and stumbled after he punched them. He recoiled from a strike to his cheek, although I doubt he actually felt it, but his fur turned red. The claws came out, leaving both factions with wounds capable of being cicatrixes.

Róstran fared better than I anticipated to my delight. His training must’ve given a confidence boost as he put up a fight. It didn’t give him any sense of tact as he went for the testicles. I would’ve winced if my muscles allowed me, and Gellir pressed his laniaries on my neck.

Ivæk, Kristur, and Húr proved to be obstacles because of being Direfenri. I watched Ivæk grab one of Lárus’s punches and throw my brother on the floor, pinning him with the help of Kristur. Kristur attempted to force fellatio from Lárus but yipped and recoiled from a harsh bite on his dick. Róstran didn’t fare like Lárus. Húr and his brother, Hjan, overwhelmed Róstran, and Róstran’s raiments flew after they sundered them off. I heard gasps.

“What?” Gellir grunted while perforating my pussy.

“Nothing,” Hjan replied while shaking his head. “His cock’s way bigger than I thought. It might be the biggest I’ve seen if it’s out.”

Gellir paused from a sharp thrust that I thought he finally took my final pieces of virginity without my consent. “So what if Róstran has a huge penis— make him the butt slut he was born to be whether he’s obedient or contumacious.” It sounded queer, but I was jubilant that he still had time left to relish his pillaging on my body as he resumed his penetrations. Þorbörn took off. “After him!” He ordered, and one of the players ran after Þorbörn.

Róstran struggled otiosely and demurred, “Don’t do it, please!”

“How about we see how big this runt truly is, brother?” I heard Hjan offer.

“I’m curious, also,” Húr answered. “Plus, it makes him ripe for plundering by everyone.”

I barely saw what happened to Róstran because of Gellir pounding my crotch. I caught glimpses of Hjan and Húr at Róstran’s inguinal region, most probably fellating him coevally while holding each other’s shaft. Gellir repeatedly dragooned me to stare at him instead of my siblings. You two can fight this, I thought, trying to send the message telepathically to my allies. Stay strong.

I heard more audible murmurs from several males in the room. “That’s the biggest cock I’ve seen, and that’s saying something because I saw Ivæk’s dick plenty of times,” Húr enunciated, awestruck.

“I’ll take your word for it,” Ivæk uttered with strain as he struggled to hold Lárus down.

“Shame the runt is shamelessly a bottom bitch and doesn’t utilize it,” Hjan responded. “This will probably be his first and only time of getting a taste at being a top, so we’ll make this part last longer.”

“Unhand me this instant!” Lárus shouted, his face planted on the floor.

“Uhh, no,” Ivæk replied, lying on Lárus’s back. “Consider yourself lucky you’re too much of a threat to take advantage of.”

“I’ll say,” Kristur responded, surprised as Lárus tried to break free.

My worst fear got closer to reality as Gellir’s thrusts became erratic. No! I repeated rapidly in my head. The first, second, and third slow penetrations barely made a dent in my vagina. Fourth through sixth got further in. The tenth thrust shattered me as he uttered, “I’m about to cum,” followed by his orgasmic howls. The bastard did it. He took the one portion I preserved for someone special, somebody like him until now.

A new breed of stupor made me motionless while Gellir lay on top of me and unloaded sperm in my uterus. My life would be at the shack until I died, and I was almost certain I wouldn’t receive an opportunity to redeem myself like mom did. The world imploded around me, and I would’ve gone with it if it weren’t for what occurred next.

“Ahhh, that was splendiferous,” Gellir uttered blithely. He turned to his teammates. “You guys think you have a few more loads to give to this bitch once I’m able to pull out?”

“I am,” they responded.

“Although I’ll spend a round or two with the runt and break him in,” Kristur added, looking at the brothers. “You got him ready, Húr?”

“Mmm-hmm,” Húr nodded, licking Róstran’s cream from his lips. “He’s all set.”

“Take over my spot.” Kristur waited until Húr securely pinned my immediate, consanguineous kin, heading to Róstran.

“No!” Róstran struggled, appearing panicked, and his body spasmodically writhed from an unusual paroxysm.

“Let them go, Gellir!” Lárus angrily demanded, squirming on the floor.

Gellir tapped my stomach with multiple fingers. “After we exhaust all uses from you three.”

Kristur laughed evilly and excitedly as Róstran’s tail-hole was exposed, guiding his rod toward it. He paused just as the acicular tip reached the pink ring, looking bewildered. I was astonished as Róstran yelled primally and went berserk, breaking the bindings. I heard nothing but Róstran’s screams and Kristur’s bloody howls of agony as I zoned out on the carnage, beholding a blurry runt with blue energy surrounding him, savagely beating him into a bloody, senseless pulp.

I snapped to reality when dad, still in his girly jockstrap, Tandri, and several guards barged into Gellir’s mansion and his room. The ensanguined carnage became clearer after dad single-handedly removed Gellir from my vagina, and Róstran was now mute like I was. My emotion was a commixture of several feelings as Lárus carried me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Rikka arrived at the front door, just we walked out.

“What in fucking Faer’s name just happened?!”

Dad sternly stared at Rikka as he held him for a dyad of guards to handcuff him, unbothered about his caged genitalia and one of his worst cases of blue balls. “Rikka. You are also under arrest.”

2