Chapter Two
477 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Two

 

1.

 

The forbidden part of Melilem Grove was a wonderland: The trees and surroundings were a good deal more colourful than before. There are no animals here at all.

The sky resembled a psychedelic picture found in the Birkin Gallery.

However, the sun still shone high and brightened up the forbidden grove.

The air was much fresher around the forbidden grove, and the scent of pine and pollen was so enticing. It was like being in a large open space sprinkled with an alluring fragrance.

And yet, Juniper was lost in a trance when she was looking around. She had a joyful grin on her face, as if she was a child on Christmas morning. Juniper was lost in her own little fairy tale, and hadn’t a hint why the locals had warned her.

Wherever she watched, Juniper recalled Christmas time. She was breathing the sweet pine perfume that tickled her nostrils. She sneezed and chuckled joyfully.

Juniper was bouncing around like a girl in the prime of her life.

Her mind was darkened by magic and awe.

Juniper skipped down the trail and ventured deeper and deeper.

 

 

2.

 

Juniper soon arrived in the heart of the forbidden forest surrounded by trees.

The grove was covered with a misty blanket that seemed pleasant and fresh on the skin.

Juniper opened her mouth broad, and formed a blissful grin on her face.

Her mind felt heavy – as if it was suddenly occupied with such fantastical notions.

Juniper even lay down on the ground and thrashed about in the leaves, playfully.

She wouldn’t stop laughing. She enjoyed and appreciated it.

She squealed, “This place is absolutely incredible: the big trees, the sweet grass, the flowers, the atmosphere, the seclusion and the air! I love it!”

Juniper sniffed enthusiastically, and could only smell nature.

She closed her eyes, with her arms crossed over her 32DD bust.

“Oh, why do I have to go home,” she sighed. “How come I can’t stay here? I actually love this place. It’s so magical, and breathtaking! I could live in this place forever and ever!”

Juniper looked upwards towards the coral sky.

The warm sun kissed her face and the leaves were in her hair.

Juniper breathed comfortably. She giggled again.

But what was weird was that there were no birds chirping.

Juniper recalled that the rabbits and other animals had run away.

There was something that was supposedly scaring the wildlife here.

Juniper was unable to understand what was going on, while she felt relaxed and jubilant in this grove.

She licked her upper with her tongue, slowly, and mewled like a babe as she did.

Her legs writhed about and the soles of her boots rubbed against the delicate grass.

Juniper’s arms went to her sides and her tiny hands gripped onto the grass.

Her nostrils flared, as her breaths quivered, and she whined ever so gently.

The intrusive thoughts of trying to get fucked flooded her mind and she was panting.

Juniper wondered how naughty it would be to take off her clothes right now.

There was no one else in that forbidden grove, and she was free to do whatever she wanted.

It seemed like a lot of little fingers were crawling on her body under her clothes.

She snorted from her nostrils, wept gently, and her saliva had accumulated.

Her tongue flicked in the air as if she was licking something invisible.

Unconsciously, her hands went up her shirt – and she toyed with her bra.

Juniper lowered the cups a little, exposing her tits, and she wept.

She even rubbed her pink nipples with her forefingers and was whining.

“Fuck me, baby. Fuck! Please! Please! Fuck me,” she whimpered, in a song like tone.

The sensation of little fingers was increasing, and she felt something touching her clitoris.

She quickly opened her eyes. The feeling went away. Juniper became aware of what she was doing. Juniper got to her feet and staggered about a little, as if she had just been drugged.

She sorted out her bra, to cover her shame, and dusted the leaves off of her.

“I need to get home,” she mumbled, “I wanna go home... I need to go home.”

Juniper had the paranoia of being monitored by something.

Cagily, she walked about, following the path and had hoped to get her car.

 

 

3.

 

Junior was really lost. She stuck to the route, but couldn’t find the guardians.

She looked back with distrust, wondering if anyone was looking at her.

Then her ears picked up familiar rattles of twigs and broken branches.

Swallowing hard, Juniper whimpered, “Hello? Is someone here?”

The grove was now calm. Nothing spoke. That shouldn’t have been impossible.

Juniper was all alone in the forbidden grove. There should be no response.

And yet, the sounds of twigs and rusty leaves captured her attention.

“I know someone’s there,” she stammered, failing to hide the fear in her tone. “I don't mean any harm, really. I just want to get my car and drive home!”

In this case, not only did twigs crack, but trees also crashed.

Juniper gasped. She stayed rooted to the place. She definitely heard something.

Someone or something was after her, and that was strong enough to tear down the trees.

Another tree crashed and an animal-like groan descended upon the grove.

Juniper shrieked. She turned the other way. She ran through the misty grove.

 

 

4.

 

From time to time, Juniper would check behind her to see if she could see her stalker. She heard a lot of grunts. She heard the snap of twigs and spun. She heard the trees groan.

Wherever Juniper was headed, she couldn’t find the way out of the forbidden part of the grove. She hit several trees, moaning as she did, as the mist thickened.

It wasn’t long before Juniper was surrounded by fog and no place to go.

Her lips quivered a little. Her nose sniffled. She turned her back. She sobbed out loud.

“Please! I won’t harm you. Stay back! Leave me alone, please,” she whined.

Juniper saw the impossible: She saw the fog contort and twist like a blanket.

Finally, a voice whispered gently into her ears: “Join me.”

Juniper silenced a gasp with her right hand, as she wailed.

Her legs were like jelly. Soundlessly she fell to the earth.

Her limbs stopped responding – they felt heavy like lead.

Her mind swam with dizziness.

Her body didn’t react. Her eyelids were too heavy to lift.

She couldn't fight it any longer. Her mind surrendered to the darkness.

“Join me!”

2