Chapter Four
381 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Four

 

1.

 

Juniper’s eyes gradually opened. She was lying on a forest path.

She was fully nude and was now on the left side.

Her body and limbs were covered in green marks from the vines.

Both Juniper’s pussy and anus ached from the double-penetration.

She had a sweet taste in her mouth – which was from the flower.

Juniper’s poor nipples ached from the aggressive nipple sucking.

She slowly turned on her back and looked up to the trees which surrounded her.

Juniper covered her crotch with one hand, and her boobs with the other.

She winced after she had felt a sticky substance on her right hand.

Juniper turned her hand over and saw a green sticky substance on her palm.

The source of the sticky substance was from her once virgin pussy.

The last thing Juniper remembered was her orgasm, but for some reason, she passed out.

She also recalled a prohibited feeling she had when she was in her unconscious state. It was like a dream, yet something still penetrated her and caused her to come. She vaguely recalled having felt a sticky fluid ejaculate in her.

After gathering her bearings, Juniper got up and she staggered about.

She walked down the dark path of the forest, but feared getting caught.

Juniper expected the trees to grab her and have their wicked way yet again.

 

 

2.

 

 

At last Juniper was able to exit the dark wooded path.

She had returned to the vast open area of the misty forbidden grove.

However, Juniper had no clothes and no personal belongings.

Contacting someone to help her out wasn’t in the cards for her.

She wanted something to eat and drink.

Her primary source of food was many apples on a small tree.

Reluctantly, she bent down, grabbed an apple, and pulled it off with a yank.

The apple shone as a precious ruby, and looked positively alluring.

Juniper took one bite, and one more, and one more – until the apple was gone.

She licked her lips. She had a gentle smile. She helped herself to the other apples.

Juniper patted herself on the stomach, but she was thirsty.

She strolled through the misty woods, vainly seeking something to drink.

Yet, as she traversed the soft grassy ground, the pathway twisted and warped again.

Juniper cringed and gulped. She knew this grove was alive and self-aware.

 

 

3.

 

Juniper reached a cool river bank. “Screw it... I’m desperate for a drink.”

She knelt at the river, used both hands to gather the water, and she drank.

Junior drank as much water as she needed and wiped her mouth.

She decided to redouble her efforts to escape, but she stumbled into the woods.

 

 

4.

 

Juniper had a paranoid idea that Maple was going to end up here...

She increased speed and ran for her younger sister’s safety.

Then she saw a redheaded woman in a tennis suit.

Juniper cried, “Maple, what are you doing here? You need to get away!”

The woman turned around, and she ran through the misty grove.

Juniper pumped her legs, tears down her cheeks, hoping to catch up to her.

“Maple, stop, there’s a monster! It’ll sexually assault you!”

 

 

5.

 

Juniper followed the redheaded further into the grove and passed through the iron gates.

At that time she realized where she was: Juniper had wandered in a cemetery.

Many tombstones were written in unreadable words.

The trees appeared dead, evil and wore grimaces.

The juniper made a U-turn, but the iron doors were covered with vines.

She tried to tear up the vines, but there was no hope.

Juniper turned around again, and whispered, “Oh god, now what?”

All of a sudden the cemetery was covered with darkness and night had fallen.

Juniper briefly looked upwards and saw a crimson moon floating through the sky.

Her naked feet crushed the dead twigs as she sought a way out.

Juniper wrinkled her forehead. She felt something take hold of her ankles and looked downward.

Two skeletal hands had sprung up from the ground, grasping Juniper’s ankles.

Before she had time to react, Juniper’s legs were pulled and she landed on her back.

Juniper groaned. Her head swam again.

She sat up straight and tried to tear off the bony hands.

Then she saw two more bony hands seize her wrists and they pinned her arms down.

Juniper wailed. She felt the bony hands on her ankles gently pull her legs wide open.

The skeletal hands on her wrists repositioned her arms so Juniper was star shaped.

Juniper wriggled and writhed, resisting the hands, and she whimpered.

A skeletal hand placed itself right over Juniper’s eyes – blindfolding her.

Numerous skeletal hands now pinned down her forearms and her calves.

Two skeletal hands caressed Juniper’s exposed feet with their bony digits.

Juniper flinched and howled when she felt her pretty feet caressed.

The skeletons stroked in between her toes, her arches, her soles and heels.

Many bony fingers caressed Juniper’s belly in slow sensual rings. They even caressed her belly button, all around her belly button, and teased her while going into the crotch area.

Juniper twisted and moaned as the perverted skeletons stroked her. Her hands formed clenched fists, and she pulled and pulled – in an attempt to free herself.

Two other skeletal hands appeared and faced an armpit each: They used their index fingers and stroke every inch of her exposed armpits – gently and slowly.

Juniper giggled uncomfortably. Her efforts to escape were intensified. She managed to remove an uncomfortable smile from her face, which threatened to grow.

Numerous bony fingers stroked up and down her lovely thighs.

Other bony fingers stroked up and down her sides – not missing an inch.

After stroking every inch of her feet, the fingers decided to focus only on her soft soles. The feet-loving hands now picked up the pace and tickled her lovely soles.

Juniper clenched her teeth. She wouldn’t give them what they were looking for.

The hand that stroked her stomach now tickled it with its bony fingers and thumb.

The armpit-loving bony fingers now tickled every inch of her exposed armpits.

Unable to keep it in any further, Juniper cried, “No! No! Stop! Please! Please! Stop...!”

The skeleton hands disobeyed. The thigh-loving fingers tickled up and down, all around, not missing a single inch – driving Juniper into a frenzy – avoiding her pussy.

Bony fingers wormed between her toes to restrain her feet.

The hands that liked the feet were relentless – abusing her soft soles with tickles.

Tears flowed over Juniper’s cheeks. Her mouth opened more widely, and she laughed.

The skeletal hands tickled her over and over again – non-stop.

Several skeletal hands tickled her ample breasts and hardened pink nipples.

Only one skeletal hand tickled the bellybutton of Juniper using his index finger.

A skeletal hand used all its fingers to tickle the thin neck of Juniper.

The bony hands at Juniper’s sides tickled with all of their fingers and thumbs: Like their brethren, they alternated between tickling really slowly, and tickling quite quickly.

Juniper was fed up. She was red in the face and trembled. Her wide open grin seemed paralysed. A parade of uncontrollable chuckles emerged from her mouth.

She thrashed about, she cried, she wheezed, she giggled, and failed to beg.

Her body was too weak to break free.

Juniper deafened the cemetery with a frenzy of laughter. She couldn’t seem to budge. A procession of tears flowed on her cheeks. It even hurt to smile.

One bony hand used all of its digits to tickle her clitoris and labia without mercy.

Two bony fingers rose into her anus, and advanced backward and forwards, slowly.

Juniper jolted. Her hips bucked and quaked. Her tears flowed down her cheeks like a stream. She was able to feel the legion of bony fingers tickling every inch of her.

The bony hands tickled every single inch of her body and her exposed limbs. The large bony hands on her feet quickened the pace. The other bony hands followed suit.

A sharp quake shook Juniper’s body and limbs. She quit laughing, and now she was gasping and groaning in a provocative way.

The skeletal hand on her pussy was no longer tickling: instead, its first two fingers were deep in her pussy and rubbing her G-spot as if it was starting a fire.

The other skeletal hands ceased their tickling to let the pussy one work its magic.

Mouth wide opened, Juniper moaned, “Oh! No! Please! Stop! Help! Me! Stop...!

Her hips bucked wildly. She squirted out her love juices.

She panted for air. Her mind was clouded in darkness.

Her whole body became limp. She lay there exhausted.

1