CHAPTER 4: Goddess
111 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Raeden still has time in the backyard to train his physical abilities and his magic. he was swinging his black sword, and after that, he heard a strange sound, a cold woman's voice.

 

A  strange voice came from my ears, and then he lost consciousness.

 

 

 

When Raeden opened his eyes and looked around him, 

It is full of white big diamonds all around, and on the top, a goddess in white clothes, a female sitting on a white diamond, and his eyes are beautiful like a pure sea.

 

"Who is that? Where am I? Was it just a dream?" Raeden said, with confusion on his face.

 

"No... There was a woman's voice in my ears and then I lost consciousness."

 
 

He looked up and saw the beautiful woman and smiled at him.

 

"It's you! You are the one who brought me here, right? Can you explain to me why I'm here?" 

 
 

"I invite you because I'm the one who reincarnated you in this world of magic. I'm a Goddess of this world called Neleon. "

'Hmm... does it have something for me? It takes a goddess to invite me to her nest." Raeden said.

 
 

"Yes... you are correct."

Raeden, curious when he heard of the goddess, said something important to him. Also, something had a bad feeling.

 

"Then, what do you want?"

 
 

"It's simple to defeat the god of evil in five years after he is reborn again in this world."

 
 

Huh? You say, "simple?" But the name is "God of Evil." Also, five years. How am I going to defeat that evil god, you say? Well, you are a goddess, so it's easy for you to say. Raeden said 

"I'm an assassin, not a hero to save your world..." Raeden said coldly.

 
 

"to me... I'm something you need to watch. It's about the evil god. The goddess waved her right hand and a screen appeared, and I watched what happened, and she told me about what happened. Twenty years ago, in the Kingdom of Azureth, when Raeden saw the video, half of the city was destroyed by the evil god, and he even controlled the people. He killed each other in the Azureth Kingdom, and a war broke out. Thousands of people died at the hands of the evil god."

 

Raeden vomits in his mouth when he sees the video on screen. he trembles and  shocked.

 

"So... F-For... my twelve years of killing corrupt nobles... this is the most cruel thing I've ever seen." Raeden speaks while his voice is broken.

"Now... Raeden... do you want to see again the scene of people shouting and crying, suffering and playing at the hands of the evil god?" Goddess said.

 
 

"But... Why did you choose me? I'm an assassin not hero. "

 

"Well... It's not that I chose an assassin like you, it's because you have strong physical speed and strength and also magic. Only an assassin can kill an evil god." Goddess said.

 
 

"Okay, I will accept your condition, but I need a strong weapon to defeat that evil god."

 

"You don't need to worry about that. I'll already give you once you wake up." Goddess said.

 
 

"Now... It's time for you to come back... If you need anything from me, just go to church and then give me a prayer in order to see you."

 
 

Also, Raeden, when you get back,  just say "APPRAISAL." 

My consciousness is gone after the last word from the goddess.

7